The TARDIS

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by The 14th Doctor, Oct 29, 2015.

1. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I don't know nothing really... just eating some chips and...
    • Like x 1
  2. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

And what?
    • Like x 1
  3. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Well you know, just...

talking to myself on the Internet.
    • Like x 2
  4. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Well, it isn't the first time.
    • Like x 1
  5. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

This is what we call intersecting timelines. Or a paradox. Either way, it's probably dangerous.
  6. Minnion Devoted Player

By the way, do you know Time Baby?
  7. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Time Baby is an alien even the Time Lords never dared to quarrel with.
  8. Minnion Devoted Player

I hear that Bill dispersed his molecules...
  9. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Good. That's one less theat the universe has to worry about. Now, on to the daleks...
  10. Minnion Devoted Player

You realize that Bill got the power to do so through some kind of unstable rip in space-time that threatens all of existence right? I don't know where it goes, but it looks kind of like the... Nah couldn't possibly be the Time War that's spilling out into Gravity Falls... By the way, do you know a being who's name should never be spoken, big, purple, kind of resembles a moldy loaf of bread with Gorilla arms...?
  11. Red Solaria Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Minnion Devoted Player

That looks more like a purple gumdrop man... and it has a face... The thing I was talking about has no face.
  13. Red Solaria Well-Known Player

You didn't say faceless. You need to be more specific!
    Specificity is good; for example, how many shadows do you have? That's a specific question that requires a specific answer.
  14. Minnion Devoted Player

Found an image...

[IMG]
    For reference it's the big purple guy on the right, next to the pink demon girl?(Assuming girl because it looks like a humanoid female, but you never know with creatures from other dimensions...)
  15. Red Solaria Well-Known Player

Right? You mean your other left?
  16. Minnion Devoted Player

To the right of the pink monster, since she's facing us in the picture it would be our left.
  17. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

The Five Boxes Event is currently underway in Wizard101. Thought The Doctor would like to know.

lol.
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Does, The Professor offer you... jelly babies? o_O
  19. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

I don't get it...I've never actually done the event.
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

'The Professor' is dressed as the 4th Doctor, and not only did he wear that delightful hat and colourful scarf, he also had a thing for jelly babies :D
    • Like x 1