The TARDIS

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by The 14th Doctor, Oct 29, 2015.

1. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

I'm back. Well, not really, I'll probably leave again after this, but I'm not sure yet. So, welcome to the TARDIS. It stands for Time and Relevant Dimensions in Space. It can go anywhere in space and time, and it is obviously bigger on the inside. In giving my TARDIS to the forums, I declare this to be a nostalgia thread. Post about memories, tell old stories, or even talk about old members of the forums and old threads you miss. Anything in the past, and maybe even the future. That's what the TARDIS is for. I'll find a new method of transportation, but now begins my meditation, so to speak. Like I said, I might not return (except maybe to revive this thread). Only time will tell.

So, reminence. (I'm not sure if I spelled that wrong. I've become so reliant on spell check).
    • Like x 2
  2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

U was gone?
    Did u bring back ice cream?
    We let the cats feed ur birds
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, isn't it "Time And Relative Dimensions In Space"? o_O

And, was it just me, or did anyone else read that in Capaldi's voice? o_O
    • Like x 1
  4. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Remember Alex Denton? He was really cool, I really thought he'd be back one day.....Feel like i'm missing my partner in awesome
    • Like x 1
  5. Delta795 New Player

Feenicks and Yoda Dog

Miss those 2
    • Like x 1
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Free2bme
    • Like x 1
  7. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Feenicks really reminded me of this guy I work with. He is in his 50s, I believe, and he was pretty cool. He and I were working together this one night and for hours we talked about things like the military (he told many stories), injuries, told stories about things we found interesting, talked about Star Wars and the such. He was a fun guy to talk to... I almost wonder if it was Feenicks... does anyone lnow where Feenicks said he was from?
    • Like x 1
  8. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Yeah, I am not good at spelling on my tablet. It was probably autocorrect.

And the Capaldi voice was intentional. You see, these words are basically tattoed in your brains, so when you die, you will become a ghost. You will repeat these very words, but in Capaldi's accent. Alien technology.
    • Like x 2
  9. Red Solaria Well-Known Player

Ah. You'd think so but actually I'm a hologram sent back to make you think that.
    • Like x 1
  10. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

The plot thickens.
    • Like x 1
  11. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

On the topic of past threads, hat ever happened to Word Association?
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Probably the same thing that happened to the Food Association thread :(
    • Like x 1
  13. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Why has no one brought them back? They were fun threads for the most part.
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Most of the 'fun' posters have left
    • Like x 1
  15. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

What happened to Free2BeMe? Or Treat?I basically know the case for everyone else, but those two just sort of left.
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No idea who they were, but from all accounts, they were good people
    • Like x 1
  17. Minnion Devoted Player

Well Craigens had Socket Man appear in a video of her lair, the statues aren't looking at me funny anymore so I don't think I have to worry about not blinking... (I figured if a man with no eyes can wander about the lair safely then it means the statues are just statues, right?) Video in my signature now by the way. :D
  18. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I prefer the plot thicks.
    • Like x 1
  19. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Well of course you do. That's really you all over isn't it?
    • Like x 1
  20. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Well, yeah. So whatcha doin?
    • Like x 1