The Summer Sale Is Here! 50% Off Items In The Marketplace!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Superskull85 Devoted Player

If you are playing on PS4 go to Settings -> PSN -> Restore Licences. This will update your local licences and within a couple of hours you should see the Marketplace Cash (you need to restart DCUO if you are in it).
  2. destinydmm New Player

This is what you call B.S. DCUO needs to fix this and give free market cash to all players. Cause this has been unacceptable. One more issue like this and I'm done with the game forever.
  3. Dr. Quantro Well-Known Player

I feel the same way. I bought a bunch of stuff the day before the sale. It feels very dishonest the way these guys do it. I appreciate the sale, I really do, but every company in the world lets its customers know there is a sale coming, and how long the sale is for. Can you guys please follow suit? It's the right customer service way to run a business.
  4. Seth Grey New Player

I must admit I'd like to know a little ahead when the Sale is gonna be on so I can save up. :)
  5. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

can't wait for update 38
    [IMG]
  6. Avatar of Skill New Player

My biggest regret is that I didn't buy a portable work station... Oh well, got lots of inventory space instead
  7. destinydmm New Player

So what will done to accommodate players did receive their cash after the over, due to the game not updating purchase? @Epps or anyone
  8. destinydmm New Player

Edit:So what will done to accommodate players did not receive their market cash until after the same was over, due to the game not updating purchase? @Epps or anyone
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nothing.

This has happened before and nothing was ever done about it. My only advice would be to buy the MC earlier next time (I know this is not possible for everyone because of their finances) but there have been issues with MC being granted since the day it was introduced.
  10. Crackin New Player

Do a winter sale !!!
  11. GuyverVII Well-Known Player

just went on the MP can't see anything with the discount
  12. FearsomeScarecrow Well-Known Player

XD this thread was started jun 12, 2014.

lmao there's no sale atm silly wabbit
    • Like x 1
  13. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Because this was a sale for last year
    • Like x 1
  14. Abisial Committed Player

Can't tell if trolling or...
    • Like x 1
  15. GuyverVII Well-Known Player

Gezz what's this doing in my whats new feed lol :confused:
  16. SkullGang Devoted Player

**** almost gave me a heart attack as I spent 3k MC last week.
  17. Crackin New Player

Sorry was just seeing what month this sale was in , since they do all the sales around the same time every year. This sale makes all other look like garbage. I knew some would get excited If I bumped it. Lol.
  18. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

Maybe it has already been said, and I am not complaining about the sale, BBUUUUTTTT.....

How can you have a SUMMER sale in effing JANUARY?

o_O

Winter Sale or Spring Sale, maybe.... but Summer??
  19. Sardik New Player

It's summer in the southern Hemisphere.
    • Like x 2
  20. Vesper Dedicated Player

You Northern Hemispherist. :D Weather conditions in Wellington, New Zealand are currently 69, with a high of 80 and a low of 63 (all temps Fahrenheit). Sydney, Australia is rocking out at 68, Lima, Peru is 77, and Santiago, Chile is a toasty 90. It's summer somewhere, and SOE happily accepts money from all those somewheres.
    • Like x 1