The Summer Sale Is Here! 50% Off Items In The Marketplace!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

On PS, you get Loyalty Points when you log in and it has been at least 30 days since the last time you got them.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, everywhere!
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified a bug here. As a work around, make sure you don't have any unconsumed Armories either on the character you are logged in on OR in your shared bank.
    • Like x 1
  4. GodofSorcery New Player

Just when I thought I was going to put gas in my car to go to Miami you hit me with this fine you win Mepps I will stay and spend money on DC instead :cool::cool::cool:
  5. frrrreeezze2 New Player

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
    [IMG]
    I love you meeps man u my homie
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Shaveric Committed Player

[IMG]

DEVS! WHY YOU NO MAKE DLC 50% OFF!:mad:

And I thought this sale would get me back into the game.....

[IMG]

Now I got a make a thread about how to spend my money during this sale.....:(
  7. DeathCom New Player

[IMG]

Dude, I want that Wonder Woman art, big enough for a 2560x1440 desktop! (without the summer sale stuff) Could you guys get that in the wallpaper section on this site?
    • Like x 1
  8. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

9. TechBender New Player

Can anyone spot me a few space bucks?
  10. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

I lol'd at the 2nd pic, I can see some one ballin doing that saying "man u my homie, I love you" *whips snot from upper lip**
    • Like x 2
  11. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Exactly what I needed to max out on character slots. Hey, wait - why is there a max on them anyway???
    • Like x 2
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's there, with Superman and Batman in the image. https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/media/wallpapers
    • Like x 1
  13. Vodka Committed Player

EDIT

Never mind, I get what you meant now.
  14. Mathalos Well-Known Player

I would love to see a total amount of replay badges sold during this sale after it's over.
    • Like x 1
  15. garret218 New Player

I used this sale to max out both. You can upgrade your inventory 12 times (12 new rows) and you can upgrade your bank 8 times (8 new rows).
    • Like x 2
  16. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

whats the max on inventory?

I'm sitting at what basically legendary have as a premium 56
  17. Kharoti New Player

lol they should make the test server to f2p players also and premium right now im premium and really wanna test it
  18. Stamen Dedicated Player

2500 SC down, another 3000 is getting purchased tomorrow. Lovin' the sale!
  19. Stamen Dedicated Player

Booster Bundles are like the best thing ever. I spend around $100 every time one comes out.... I so love opening unwrapped gifts! Plus the replay badges alone make it almost worth the price you pay -- the scanners are like icing on the cake. You can make some serious in-game bank with the scanners if you use them regularly.

Of course I spent $120 last time and NEVER got a single Blue/Red plasmic or a Nimbus because this game hates me. Still, it was worth it.
  20. Mad9 New Player

Thnx for the sale.
    Just bought 20000 replays, 200 Total recovery kits, 20 rspecs, Max inventory and bank slots. Hopefully, all this should last me two years.