The Summer Sale Is Here! 50% Off Items In The Marketplace!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I think I'll get some 1800 more replays just in case and a damage armory for my hero.

you have 20k :eek: 200 Totals :eek:, 20 respects :confused: max inventory and banks is mandatory for sells :p

But that stuff should last you for 5 years.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mad9 New Player

I don't really think all this stuff will last me 5 years. I had bought 24 Booster Gold Boxes when they came out and I had 10000+ replays and spent a huge majority of those on simply buying feats for a hero and villain character apart from my main. I bought 175 SP on both characters and I think more than 50% my badges were gone. Come to think of it, cumulatively I bought 1632 feats for my alts.

I'm not hoping to make new characters but that may change in the future after I max out available SP in the game.
    Anyway, have fun shopping!!
  3. l0blivionl New Player

30 respects tokens, 10 movement change tokens, 5 name change tokens, max bank slots, max inventory slots, and 6000+ replay badges....
    Guess that should b enough till the next sale lol.
  4. DarkAdapation New Player

is the sale over????/
  5. MasterBud New Player

Wow. If u don't mind me asking, how much did that run u? Also, when does this sale end? Tonight?
  6. Mr.Me New Player

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!...'ster Bundle. :D
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I spent $105 from this sale. See DCUO, 50% sale offers much more money. Thank you for the sale. Next time I'll have a PS4 soon. :)
  8. l0blivionl New Player

I spend $120 but I have like 3000 Loyalty points. Well after I do some math I save about $175 worth.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Remember, the sale ends TONIGHT at 11:59PM PDT.
    • Like x 2
  10. tman Well-Known Player

I have asked friends seems like like if you bought armories the are not able to purchase them from marketplace or loyalty vender since update 37 (ps3) just because they not sure how to submit a ticket don't mean it's not a problem I have this probllem,but it saved me money would have bought an 8 pack
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you have unconsumed Armories on your character or in your shared bank, a bug prevents you from buying more. You can move them out of your shared bank, hop on a different character, or consume them to fix for now.
    • Like x 1
  12. tman Well-Known Player

thank you I will inform my friends of this bug maybe earn you guys more money
  13. MasterBud New Player

Awesome I have more time to stock up on things!
  14. thousandwolf1 New Player

i want to play
  15. Tiberious New Player

The sale ends at 12 am EST correct?
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

11.59pm PDT.
  17. Patm82 Well-Known Player

so thats why i couldn't buy more!? i wish i know earlier :(
  18. bor111111111 New Player

Hey Mepps, i just buy 3500 market place cash 3hrs ago and is not showing on the market place is there a way to contact support tomorow and get the 50% too.

Be nice if i can get a answer i have the payment hr too to verify, for some reason is not showing on dcuo market place.

btw this my second language so sorry for the bad spelling
  19. destinydmm New Player

I to purchased market cash that has yet to show up on my account. I will submit a ticket but how will I be be covered for not being able to take advantage of the sale? I planned to load up after I got off of work today. Guess that plan failed. Thanks again DCUO!!!!!

Update: apparently I cannot submit a ticket because I have an open ticket about constant crashing. Which it's apparently my fault (so I get no help)! Awesome.
  20. bor111111111 New Player

Yep same here i contact psn support but they say is dcuo fault and when i try to contact dcuo support was to late only thing i can do is send a ticket but that will not help whit the sale so here iam waiting.

Lets see what happen tomorow when i call them.....