The Shadows Of The Night (USPS Hero/Villain)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Red Jenni, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

2. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I enjoyed Desecrated Cathedral. I haven't gotten to run the solo yet.
    • Like x 1
  3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I'm getting ready for football season. I think the Colts have a real shot this year.
  4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Tired of being corrupted? First it was Trigon's ilk, then Black Lanterns. And we don't even get those cool auras. Join us, and let US corrupt you!
  6. Kemo New Player

Nice to see your league doing well! :)
  7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Thank you, man! Its been a long time. I was actually just wondering about you a few days ago and if you were still around. So there IS still a Hold Square heroes side. I thought maybe there were no more DCUO Reapers anymore at all.
  8. Red Jenni Loyal Player

The wife took the kids to visit her parents for the weekend. DCUO party!
  9. Red Jenni Loyal Player

10. Kemo New Player

It's a ghost town. No one is on anymore.
  11. Red Jenni Loyal Player

You ready to jump ship yet? ;)
  12. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Looking for a bunch of crazy bastards to laugh with and at while you're trying your hardest not to cry because you're stuck at the last boss in Nexus and Ninja Batman keeps one shotting everyone and you can't do anything about it because the balls keep bouncing everyone all over the stinking place, and your wife keeps telling you to fix the toilet while your kids argue and tug of war over that board game they both swear is theirs and your dog's in heat and won't be quiet and the phone just rang for like the 20th time in the last 30 minutes and it was a wrong number every time and the neighbor across the street has been using a power saw in his garage for the last 3 hours? Check out our forum at www.shadowsofthenight.guildlaunch.com
  13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

14. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Yes there have. You can join us! Click my pic to visit our website.
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

16. Red Jenni Loyal Player

17. Red Jenni Loyal Player

18. Red Jenni Loyal Player

19. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Looking to fill all roles, regardless of faction, cr, sp or mic. Just don't be a d**k.
  20. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I still have never seen you in game.