The Shadows Of The Night (USPS Hero/Villain)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Red Jenni, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

2. Red Jenni Loyal Player

3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

6. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Ah! School started for the boys! Its so nice to have quiet!
  7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

8. Red Jenni Loyal Player

9. Red Jenni Loyal Player

10. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Looking for a bunch of crazy bastards to laugh with and at while you're trying your hardest not to cry because you're stuck at the last boss in Nexus and Ninja Batman keeps one shotting everyone and you can't do anything about it because the balls keep bouncing everyone all over the stinking place, and your wife keeps telling you to fix the toilet while your kids argue and tug of war over that board game they both swear is theirs and your dog's in heat and won't be quiet and the phone just rang for like the 20th time in the last 30 minutes and it was a wrong number every time and the neighbor across the street has been using a power saw in his garage for the last 3 hours? Check out our forum at www.shadowsofthenight.guildlaunch.com
  11. Red Jenni Loyal Player

12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no thats our style, we actually get that set too.

its called prideful(I think) for hero's but not sure what it is for villains. its from doing raven on villain side.

corrupted is our set iirc :)
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

holy cow 204sp awesome dude
  14. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Thank you. 205 now.
    • Like x 1
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

16. Red Jenni Loyal Player

We have recruited some dynamite players over the last few days! This league is getting stronger and stronger. You could be part of it too.
  17. Red Jenni Loyal Player

18. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Come one! Come all! To the greatest league on Earth.
  19. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Looking to fill all roles, regardless of faction, cr, sp or mic. Just don't be a d**k.
  20. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Oops! I buried my own thread! lol