The Shadows Of The Night (USPS Hero/Villain)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Red Jenni, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Borrowed from the league Apathy: "We are a casual league set up for everyone that isn't looking for the hardcore/job experience a lot of leagues have. All levels are welcome. We have many members all in different states of progression. We all just want to play and have fun, but on our own terms. Think of it as a group of PUGs hanging out together, helping each other out once in awhile." We have only two rules:
    1. Don't be a d**k. Not to other Shadows and not to other people. We don't tolerate d**ks. That means absolutely no intolerance.
    2. Don't EVER kick another Shadow from an instance. It seems like that falls under rule 1, and I can't believe I have to say it separately, but unfortunately I do.
    If this seems like your play style, and you are looking for a relaxed environment, we might be the league for you! We have players at all tiers of the game. We're a very large league and we're always looking to grow larger. But we can't do it without YOU. Mics help communication, but not required. No cr or sp requirement. This is a league for people who like to help others.
    I believe that all toons are created equal. All Shadows are just people trying to have fun playing the game they love. No one is above anyone else. We all have access to the league bank. We all can decorate the league hall. There is one league leader, for the mundane stuff, but all of my alts bear the rank Shadow, the same as everyone else. New members are dubbed Shades until they prove themselves in mortal combat. The Shadow Council, well they're just like everyone else, folks trying to play a game. Their just really helpful people. Need help? Have a question? Ask one of them. Or ask me.
    What will be asked of you?
    1) Don't be a d**k.
    2) Don't EVER kick Shadows from an instance
    3) Be helpful if you can.
    All of this sound good? Click here to visit our web page.
    • Like x 1
  2. Red Jenni Loyal Player

3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Happy Thanksgiving!
  5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

6. Red Jenni Loyal Player

We're looking for a few good players. Come and join us!
  7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

bumpitty bump
  8. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I've run some content with Red Jenni (one of Filcher's toons)
    Always an enjoyable run with him!
    If I wasn't already in a good league, I'd sign up!

Good luck, my friend!
    • Like x 1
  9. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Thank you, Stranger! Nice sig pic!
  10. Red Jenni Loyal Player

11. Samantha Lynn New Player

Me and a buddy are looking for a league. We are both over 35 years old. Both have mics.
    Samantha Lynn is my toon. His is wetmental. Both 106 cr.
  12. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Awesome. Click here to sign up at the website.
  13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Need to escape the doldrums of parenting? Need to ignore your kids for a while? Click here!
    • Like x 1
  14. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

LOL!
    • Like x 1
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

16. Red Jenni Loyal Player

"All of this was made for you and me. So lets go take a ride and see what's mine."
  17. Red Jenni Loyal Player

buuuuu-UUUUMP!
  18. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

How many people are in the Shadows of the Night?
    (A question, not a bump!)
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Great guy if I start playing my villain more than I will get a hold of you for sure.
    • Like x 2
  20. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Thanks again for running alerts with us, Filcher!
    Your help was much appreciated!
    • Like x 1