The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Witch Boy New Player

*In-game name: Witch Boy
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: Switch
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 322
    -Power: Sorcery
    -Role: Damage/Healing
    -Do you have a mic?: No
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Member
    -18+?: Yes
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Looking for a Magic/Witch/Dark themed league to help out with the harder boss missions. I also play quite frequently and am always willing to help a fellow leaguer.
  2. Slade New Player

*In-game name: Slade
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 320
    -Power: Munitions
    -Role: Awesome/Dps
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Lego/Pre
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Played since launch then took a break for a few years, came back and the game is 100% different. I want to raid but I am tired of Omine que where people are que'd as a tank but dpsing (badly most of the time) and healers who are also dpsing ... usually badly also. Looking for a decent group to show me the new way of things that raids eastern time around 7pm

3. Nick El New Player

*In-game name: Nick El
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS4
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 328
    -Power: Ice
    -Role: Dps
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium (I paid to play years ago on PS3)
    -18+?: Yes... quite a bit older :p
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?

This Game was the reason I bought a PS3. Had an XBox 360 which was great but I'm a Superman fan at heart and have been since I was a kid. (not the kind who jumped off of things thinking I could fly, just agree with everything that The Man of Steel stands for) I played City of Heroes many years ago which was my first MMORPG experience. The community was great! Helpful, friendly and I found a Supergroup which just worked for me. People who I am now friends with internationally on Facebook. I find DC is different these days. I like the fact that the whole game has been opened to free to play players provided they have the required CR. That's a big plus for me. I spent many hours hunting down investigations and briefings and collecting as many styles as I could in the attempt to make my toon a little less... squishy. I have solo'd. Like a lot. I found the community to be less friendly than what I was used to. I'm keen to learn new things to improve my character and be of more use to the team I'm on. Queuing to be randomly placed, however , seems to result in being placed with players who have been playing for years and are not so patient enough to explain the ins and outs of a mission or give any advice whatsoever. Many of these missions I have never seen the inside of. I've been in missions where stronger players just fly ahead to the bosses leaving the weaker players behind to try to work their way through, resulting in death, players quitting the group and ultimately the stronger players getting peeved, calling everyone noobs and leaving the group themselves. I'm not saying that I want to walk around smelling the flowers in the pot plants but perhaps a group of people who are willing to help me understand the tricks that some of these missions include, while at the same time having enough time to grab an investigation/briefing that I don't have without having to worry about being moaned at or voted off the team for my lolly-gagging :p

As I said before I am willing to take on any advice from more experienced players. After all if we never listened to anyone else's advice then we'd probably learn a lot less in life. I am also keen to be a part of a league who also focus on helping new players whenever possible. If I find a briefing, collection or investigation I do like to ask if everyone has it. I think a lot of people are afraid to ask for help these days because of all the people who are quick to use the word "noob". Hoping to find a friendly bunch.

I've only started learning the ins and outs of gear mods. (still haven't really touched R&D). I want to learn. I want to be stronger and better. Hell! I want to have my own statue in the League Hall but let's take a few baby steps first before trying to fly! :p

My base... is ridiculous. You ever seen that show Hoarders?!? well... yeah... I'd like to show you sometime (invitation extends to anyone). Be warned though.... there isn't much room to move. I really wish that bases were larger. :/

Apologies for the novel. Been wanting to do this for years but I am an introvert and a procrastinator who just always figures: "@#*& it... I'll solo for some source marks". Please help me find the right League. Looking forward to hearing from someone...

On a personal note I recently lost my cat due to someone leaving the front door open. She was my everything so I generally hate the human race and prefer the company of animals but I'm willing to overlook the fact that you may be human in the hopes that it might help me either find some like-minded souls or maybe even rekindle some shred of humanity that may be left inside of me. (I'm not expecting miracles though.)

For anyone who read this far... thank you. Have a great day further! I hope to hear from you. If not... I guess I can't win 'em all and all I can do is leave you with another nugget of personal information about me:... I like Keanu Reeves. I think he's possibly the nicest thing to ever happen to Hollyweird. Not important... or even relevant... but true nonetheless.
  4. Mad_Hatter_9o4 New Player

*In-game name: Dradimas Ferroth
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: new player, level 12ish
    -Power: Rage
    -Role: Tank / Dps
    -Do you have a mic?: no
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P for now
    -18+?: yes
    -About yourself: Due to fracturing my L4 vertebrae a few years ago, and it not healing well, I have free time to play every day if needed.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? An active League that covers PvE and PvP so I can learn the game again and catch up to everyone! :cool:
  5. Comet Rider New Player

*In-game name: BatCrusader
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUSWITCH
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR is currently 55
    -Power: Nature
    -Role: Damage
    -Do you have a mic?: no
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P
    -18+?: Yes I'm over 18
    -About yourself: I'm a pretty friendly guy who likes superheroes and have recently come back to DCUO after hearing about tue update that makes all episode's free
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: I am looking for a league to do the on duty stuff with. This is because I cannot fins anyone to do the alerts or raids with
  6. BlackEmoji New Player

In-game name: Happy Wheels
    -Faction: Villain
    -Server/Game System: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: cr 343 sp:267
    -Power: mental
    -Role: troll/dps
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: legendary
    -18+?: 18+About yourself: returning player
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for helpful people to run feats and content
  7. Dangioffre New Player

*In-game name: SuperFistt
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: (New) Level 24
    -Power:
    -Role: DPS
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium
    -About yourself: Not much to it. Adult who works all day and just enjoys some games when I can.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a league that is willing to take in a newer player and help with the ropes and do some events.
  8. turlis12 New Player

*In-game name: Tetra Arrow
    -Server/Game System USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points:CR 310-SP 116
    -Power: Electric
    -Role: DPS, willing to learn tank in future
    -18+?: YES
    -About yourself: 37 year old analyst by day and gamer by night. I wanted to break away from the stranglehold destiny 2 had on me and move to an MMO worth my time. Messed around with tanking in FF14 and some raiding but ARR burned me out. I do struggle with severe anxiety so Im not really on a mic a whole lot but can do so if need be.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I recently returned to the game from being away since December 2017, much has changed. I am really looking for a league to make friends/acquaintances who enjoy running content, especially the feat grind into older content as my SP is really lacking. I dont take things to seriously, I was a raid sherpa in D2 and i understand that if we wipe we just try again until we get it right without finger pointing or playing the blame game. We are all here for the loot so lets game and have some fun!
  9. EscoBlades New Player

*In-game name: EscoBlades
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USXB
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 347/ SP 124
    -Power: Fire
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -About yourself: Gamer when i'm not adulting and paying bills. I play games across a number of genres really.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Recently got back into DCUO after originally playing waaaay back in the day. Looking for a fun league to join in/ help with On Duty content, and getting some feats + more skill points, which is where i feel i'm currently lacking on my toon. Usually am on for a few hours after work (from 6pm Eastern onwards) and sometimes can steal an hour or so during the day as well. Easy going and laid back.
  10. Brink New Player

In-game name: lllBrinklll
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villian
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS(/PC)
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR: 350 SP: 173
    -Power: Quantum
    -Role: DPS (I can troll too, but I prefer DPS)
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legen...wait for it....dary
    -18+?: 36
    -About yourself: I'm an administrative analyst and i like to play DCUO in my downtime. I usually run things solo and I do enjoy doing it, but there are some things that would be less frustrating with a team that works together.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league of older members that are more mature and use less slang (since i don't understand half of what some people are saying and that's pretty limiting). I've never really been active in a league, so i don't know what I want operationally speaking, but I would like to be able to work on Feats to get my SP up.
  11. BathoryE New Player

*In-game name: Bathory Elizabeth
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]:Vlillain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points:119
    -Power: Electricity
    -Role:Healer
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P:Premium
    -About yourself: HHi! I haven't played since 2017. I want to find a friendly guild and have fun :p
  12. Axalion New Player

*In-game name: Geyser Geezer | Kaipha | Guardian Flamer
    -Faction: Hero
    -Server/Game System USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 104 | 122 | 100
    -Power: Water | Mental | Fire
    -Role: DPS/Heal | Troll/DPS | Tank
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium, prev. Legendary
    -About yourself: Played for several years until 2015 when I took a break. Getting back to the game now, and trying to catch up. I generally play evenings (US EST)
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I prefer casual play, but with occasional structured group events. I like having voice chat, but also like to type in game. A Discord server is always nice though. Vaguely interested in roleplaying in game.I miss talking to people and want a community that's there each time I log in. I don't want people to expect me to know everything, but I do what I can to suppoprt other players.
  13. Adamant Angel New Player

Adamant Angel
    Hero
    USPC
    CR 301
    Earth
    DPS/learning tank
    I can voice chat when needed
    Premium
    Over 18
    I love RP and Super Heroes
    Pacifc time zone, Casual-mediumcore, RP Enjoyer, No Drama
  14. ItsEquaz New Player

*In-game name: Mr Justino
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 342 CR, 108 SP (Gotta work on that oof)
    -Power: Water
    -Role: Healing
    -Do you have a mic?: Yessir
    -18+?: Nopee 16 :/ (But hey i’d say im pretty mature for my age :p )
    -About yourself: Well hey, as mentioned I’m a 16 year old named Justin :D I enjoy playing video games, one of them obviously being DCUO. I started playing this game when i was even younger. I remember i still used to play on PC, but then my PC broke down and i got gifted a console PS4. It's been probably 1-2 years since i have been working on my new character on PS4. I took a break from the game, since i felt burnt out after playing non stop and after some time just came back to this game and absolutely got addicted once again, especially after i changed my powers, so still working to become one of the best healers, Teehee. I became pretty active, since there’s new things to do and try out (the latest episodes, omnibus system which has been questionable, but a good way of farming source marks) and water is a fun power to play with :)
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I’m looking for an active league with friendly and helpful members, so we can do any raids without having to wait for hours and hours in the queue. I’d like to help newbies if there will be any, help them with leveling up and etc. Also probably work on my SP and feats and everything else. Just looking for a league where i can treat the people i play with not just play buddies, but also friends :)
  15. pandodiop New Player

*In-game name: Oya Okonkwo
    -Faction: Hero
    -Server/Game System USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 340/150 (Arts 80+)
    -Power: Fire
    -Do you have a mic?: No, but can get one if needed
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium for now
    -About yourself: Usually casual player, can be active if in a good group. I am a returning player, played a lot from about 2016-18...used to be on PS and had 250+ skill points, but started completely over on PC for about two months now. I am familiar with the game, with the exception of some alerts/raids from the last two years or so. I've only been playing the stuff I can do alone for now.
    My favorite games are Legend of Zelda, Jade Empire, Mass Effect. I play DCUO for my multiplayer fix, and since I've been back I've played alone and am getting a bit bored by it...need a team to join. I am a very easy going, relaxed player, and avoid drama at all costs.

-What are you looking for in a league and why? I absolutely love cosplay/themed leagues. Character creation is one of the things that keeps me playing, so any league that is based on comic series, video game series, etc. I like those the most. Was hoping to find an X-men themed league and have had no luck so far... I would be willing to join a basic Marvel league if the players are friendly. Actually, I'm willing to join any other type of themed league if it sounds fun.
  16. Star King Active Player

Character: Elemental Protector
    Faction: Hero
    Server/Plateform: Ps4 North America
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    CR and Stats: Tier 1 CR and Stats
    Powers: Earth, Flight and Superstrength
    Weapon Choice: Brawler
    Combat Role: Tank/DPS mostly Tank
    Headset with Mic: Yes if needed
    Account status: Yearly Subscriber
    About me: I'm looking for a league, prefably one that is mature, respectful, and helpful. I'm a casual to average PVE player that has little to no interest in PVP. I do have a headset with mic but rarely use it unless required. Please send me an ingame email if interested and we can communicate from there.
  17. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

In-game name: Prof Sentiment
    -Server/Game System: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 320/70 (newer character)
    -Power: Gadget
    -Role: Control
    -Do you have a mic?: Yep
    -18+?: 21+
    -About yourself: Tenacious, socially awkward, friendly, blunt
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: Just a casual group that runs all content (not just the newest), feels alive, welcoming, and knows how to have fun rather than play an unpaid job. Also doesn't make use of any kind of hacks (speed hacks, damage hacks, etc.), legitimate and fairness only.
  18. LoveMeForIAmEvil New Player

-In-game name: Ser Rocco
    -Faction: Villain
    -Server/Game System: USXB
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 39
    -Power: Mental
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium, renewed monthly
    -About yourself: Canadian, older adult, have been enjoying this game for a month or so. Played a lot of Neverwinter before that, and some BDO. I have a few alts here, still trying to build the best-fit character for myself
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Mostly, looking for people to group with. Would be happy to find a few experts to teach me some of the stuff I need to know about and help me to grow and advance...I might appreciate having voice raids. Ideally, to find a nice group of people and have fun together
  19. frostybroc New Player

*In-game name: Djhutee
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Leveling
    -Power: Sorcery
    -Role: Healer
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -About yourself: 40 year old looking for a non-drama respectable league (Minority Friendly) to run with and enjoy the game.
  20. Ldroptimizer New Player

In-game name: Ldroptimizer
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 333
    -Power: Ice
    -Role: Tank
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P for now
    -About yourself: Socialble and im friendly and sometimes could be funny by time.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Im sort of new to the game and wish to join a league so I could get help if i ever need to and the LFG chat isn't so effective and I also would wish to make some new friends and have fun in the game! Would like to join a casual league with friendly, helpful players! I also like to help other people too! :)