The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Tacca Well-Known Player

In-game name: Jhoax
    *Faction: Villain
    *Server EU
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 156 cr 128 sp
    *Power: Sorcery
    *Role: Heal/Dps
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes but I don't use it
    *Legendary
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: Looking for a league that will get me the feat Organic Gardening
  2. Raakshi New Player

*Name: Johnny Charisma
    *Faction: Heroes
    *Server: US-PS, PS4 player
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 17 cr, 14 skill, 11 power
    *Power: Gadgets
    *Role: Damage (I think, still kinda new to the details)
    *Do you have a mic?: Don't currently use, but I have access to one if necessary.
    *Free to play.
    *I play for fun. I'm somewhat new to the game, so there's still mechanics for me to learn, but after years on Champions Online I'm a quick learner. I love the DC Universe, especially things affliated with Batman. Johnny Charisma is a play on a character of the same name from Arkham Knight, with a alternate detailed story of his own. And, of course, I love character building and roleplay.
    *I would love a League with an associated forum and interests in RP, as I'm mostly interested in adding more depth to my character here. I'm a good team player, and relatively active player, however my hours to be online are early morning to noon, central standard time. I think it goes without saying, but PM me with any extra questions you may have, and thank you all for your consideration and time.
  3. BlazeChamp Committed Player

In-game name. VeteranDifficulty
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 158/125
    *Power. Munitions
    *Role. DPS/Troll
    *Do you have a mic? Won't use it much
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 15 (Go ahead and stereotype me)
    *About yourself. I'm a person and I won't grind for any skill points.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? People to play with.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Prophetic Warrior (thinking of changing the name)
    Hero
    US Server
    CR151 SP157 (Can easily get feats just haven't been on my live toon much)
    Celestial (Healer/DPS)
    Not a big mic fan, but I'll use it if necessary.
    Returning after a few months away. Was on test just not on live. Im not hard to get along with and Ive run with some top notch players. I just rarely speak. When you get to know me, and Im comfortable around you, then you wont be able to shut me up for the most part.
    I love PvP. PvE is stale to me but I'll run it anyway.
    I look for outside the box players. I think it's really cool and it stands to show any creativity left in the community. Also, love playing with ppl who dont mind battle roles and play battle roles.
    PM me if you want to know more (not that you would but on the slim off chance, feel free).
    • Like x 1
  5. Xavier2893 New Player

In-game name: Crimzon Burn
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: Current Character LvL: 27 CR: 29. Skill points: 40
    *Power: Rage
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 29
    *About yourself: I am a returning casual player that plays various types of games such as DCUO, STO, ARK, SWTOR and other games that I may look into. I like to learn a lot about games in general and usually try and go for a more damage role that way I can focus on the enemy, however, I do not mind learning other roles in games as well
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: I am looking for a league that uses voice chat since I like to talk rather then type to be able to focus easier on what's at hand rather than having to stop and type. I am also looking for a league that will help guide a player into greatness and not expect one to be a top performer off the bat. I prefer to be only PvE since I do not really do well in PvP situations
  6. v15uv1u5 New Player

*In-game name. Electro Terror
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 66-76/51
    *Power. electric
    *Role. idk
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 32, prefer 18+ league
    *About yourself. i play alot of games, so a big league that covers a bunch of games would be good
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? need to be 18+ and if possible 30-35+ honestly dont like dealing with kids in this game, should be able to speak however i want, also have a decent humor, and be helpful. Took a 2 year break from this game, would like to have a league of chill people that dont mind helping/being helpfull and freindly.

i use ts3, skype, irc, irx, vent, etc.... prefer a league that uses the same.
  7. whitetiger2695 New Player

looking to join a casual mature league thats active. just reached lvl 30 on a couple toons all hero side. wouldnt be opposed to creating a villain either. ive played off and on since launch but just recently really got into the game. my characters are:
    xXGaaraXx, xXMinato NamikazeXx and Astra Mortis. i would prefer a shinobi or ninja based league but anything active and mature is fine really.
  8. xthalione New Player

9. NoAdmittance New Player

*In-game name:
    LungaPuv
    *Faction:
    Hero
    *Server:
    EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points:
    Level 22, CR 21
    *Power.:
    Fire/Brawler
    *Role.:
    I prefer DPS, but i am willing to tank as needed
    *Do you have a mic?:
    Yes but needs upgrading
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play.:
    Legendary(I Think, I have a sub)
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).:
    *About yourself.:
    I am an avid gamer, I have played a good number of other mmos(and a crazy number of single player games) in the past, my first being SWG on Euro-chimera i started around the time vehicles were introduced and stopped around the time of the CU/NGE, I also had a good run playing MxO, CoH/CoV, SWTOR to name a few.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?:
    I am looking for a mature group mainly PvE focused, i prefer a non serious group who just want to relax and have a good time. I am a relatively new player started playing as of Sunday night and would welcome any guidance to improve my play style and item spec within the game. I can only speak English if this influences your decision to welcome me into your group.

Please msg me in game if possible as i am much more likely to receive it in game as i don't check the forums all that often.
  10. CS2016 Committed Player

*In-game name. Community Standard
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR163 / 231sp
    *Power. currently gadgets but planning to switch back to ice later or tomorrow.
    *Role. DPS but have gear for all roles depending on the power I am lol
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 21+
    *About yourself. Im a silent person. I dont like or get along with alot of noise. Im chilled and respectful if ppl are respectful to me. Have played this game since 2011.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Im looking for a league that plays mainly during the day, joined many leagues good leagues and ended up leaving them all as they all play during the night hours and thats usually when Im logging out. I want a league that is organized and will help farm feats when ever asked. Theres no ifs and or buts, if you ask you get the needed help from them. Also I dont PvP so Im currently trying to earn all PvE feats that I possibly can but its hard doing this with randoms from LFG lol. Main reason I need a tight nit group that understands what to do and get things done.
    • Like x 1
  11. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

12. Chedda Chizzle New Player

In-game name: MetsugaZai
    *Server: usps
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 160dps/159 troll 82 sp
    *Power: Munitions
    *Role: Dps/Troll
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes
    *Legendary: Yes
    *About yourself: Mature guy with cool attitude. This is a new account but I played back when Tier 3-4 came out and stopped shortly after A&B came out. My character name was Metsuga and he was a hero, maybe someone remembers me lol. I have a lot of knowledge in the game. I can run all endgame pve content in the game. I work a lot and don't play everyday because of work and a newborn. Im on Pacific time and generally online Sunday evening - Tuesday/Wednesday evening.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? A group of people that are relaxed and mature that understand that people have lives outside of the game. Come together to run raids, alerts, and pvp as a team and thrive off each others strengths. Willing to assist each other in getting skill points even if they don't need them. Also able to run all PVE endgame content. Not to serious with a sense of humor. I don't mind respectful trash talk as long as its all in good fun. My psn is MetsugaZai
  13. KaLiaN New Player

*In-game name. KaLiaN27
    *Faction. Hero
    *Server. EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points 57/35
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. 19
    *About yourself. Love playing DC, i started it in 2012. Now i noticed that i have no characters on my account, i started from beginning. I'm russian guy, but good at english :)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Searching for constant group to play alerts and raids, and for a good teamplay with ability to cooperate in actions, so every single one in group will know his responsibilities.
  14. Blayzemaster New Player

In-game name. Xekran
    Faction: Hero
    Server: EU
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: 153 / 86
    Power: Celestial
    Role: Healer and DPS
    Do you have a mic? Yes but not a good one
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    About yourself: I'm a student so quite varied play hours and play far too long really! I used to play DCUO back when Battle of Earth came out, taken 2 very long breaks and had to start over again as didn't migrate character in time. It's exam season so I don't have that long to play (or shouldn't...) and I mainly play on weekdays / Sunday nights.
    What are you looking for in a league and why? I'd like a reasonably active semi-casual one that can help out with groups and feats sometimes, as well as providing some interaction (also access to a base with full amenities would be great ;)). I don't know how much time I'll have to play in the long run so I don't want any leagues that are too intense or give very stringent criteria as my situation is rather in flux and I don't want to let anyone down.
  15. Anothername Well-Known Player

Back on the market.

16. Iron Leviathan New Player

In-Game Name: Frozen Wyvern
    Faction: Hero
    Mentor: Superman
    Power: Ice
    Role: Tank/DPS
    Mic: Yes
    Premium
    US servers
    About myself: I am somewhere between casual and active player. Depends on real life. I am new to the game, having only explored the police station. I have some friends (2-3) who are also getting into the game. We are planning on kinda starting at the same time. I am also considering making a healer, but I am still very new. Main thing I want in an alliance is help learning the ropes without being completely carried, and room for my friends. I choose to keep Real Life info, like age, private. Sorry.

I have now been invited to a league.
  17. Will Power Loyal Player

In-game name. Many names
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero or Villain
    *Server US server
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. depends on what character I'm on
    *Power. Many
    *Role. Only Support roles
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. For now Legendary but usually premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 35
    *About yourself. Not much to tell.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a league that has many cr players from level 30 to max cr NOT LOOKING FOR POWER LEVELING JUST A SLOW PACED LEAGUE THAT LIKES TO PLAY IN AN ALL CR LEAGUE
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Will Power, we are recruiting heroes in KREWE OF RENATUS. We’re a small but growing league. We have players from CR 34 to CR 158. All of us are casual players who like to work together. You can message me in-game if you have any questions about us.
  19. Cosmo New Player

*In-game name:
    Fushias
    *Faction:
    Hero
    *Server:
    EUPC
    62 // 48 - Just recently came back to the game after a 3 year break lol
    *Power.:
    Nature
    *Role.:
    Healer
    *Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    Legendary // All Access
    27 Years or 241,912 Hours old, depending on your viewpoint
    *About yourself.:
    Played a lot of MMO's in my time, settled down from the extremely hardcore raider I used to be, more relaxed now but still want to raid and progress. Anything else you want to know drop me a message :)
    Looking to start Raiding again at a high level. League must be mature PVE focused, but I don't mind the occasional PVP.
    Will be gearing up my CR and SP as fast as humanly possible to get raiding.
    Oh and preferably English speaking, I only speak English :D
  20. Mr Talented USPS New Player

*In-game name:
    Breaking Bad
    *Faction:
    Hero
    *Server:
    USPS
    164/99/176
    *Power.:
    Ice
    *Role.:
    DPS/TANK
    *Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    Legendary
    18+
    *About yourself.:
    On and off dc player from launch, came back a little over a month ago. Im on or can be on most night in times of 6-11 central.
    Just wanting a league that runs content together and feat hunts. I would like to be more then just a member eventually.