The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Haste Level 30

I am a new playing looking for a league as well!
  2. PackieJows Level 30

New player to the game. DPS electric at the moment to build up gear and get to a better point. Cr33 currently but looking to switch to Healer around Cr70-90ish if interested send me an invite my PSN is PackieJows
  3. Snakevs New Player

*In-game name: ssjbroly
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: US PS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points- CR 115
    *Power: Fire
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic: nope - :(
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 30 - old
    *About yourself. - I am the legendary Super Fat Dragon. I am a very patient player I am still working on my main character that is a DPS, I like to go on long Raids and play with Fire.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a fun League that is friendly and open to new players and that go on Raids with. I have been apart of 3 leagues since I started playing when DCUO free to play launched and each League has always fall apart or players stop logging into to play.
  4. Captain Cold Level 30

*In-game name: AEgirsdottir
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: Heal - 155 DPS - 156 SP - 255
    *Power: Sorcery
    *Role: DPS/Heal
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 28
    *About yourself: Been playing DCUO since it launched. Also have a tank who is atomic and cr 158 sp 255. Have played most powers at some point or another so am pretty familiar with how a team works and what my place in it is.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm currently looking for a league with players around my SP range who are interested in running challenging content such as elites, SM and some good ol fashioned feat farming.
  5. CS2016 Committed Player

still looking theo?
  6. CS2016 Committed Player

still need a league?
  7. Mangy780 Well-Known Player

*In-game name - Mangy780
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Under 30
    *Power. HL
    *Role. Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes I do.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 30
    *About yourself. Ask...
    *What are you looking for in a league and why...I have played off and on over the years. My highest CR was 97. I love to help others and work at becoming as strong and skilled as I can. I've always been very very good at games, and I'm now in a situation in life where I can pursue college and making my gaming channels. I intend on guides and some other things. I am a beast player but I have no ego. My only reason for striving for perfection is to help other players and one day play with and against all the best ones in my favorite games. I haven't played since right after Munitions dropped. My IGN is also my PSN. Hope to hear from someone.

*I have found a league, thanks to all who messaged and showed an interest, happy gaming to all of you*
  8. AvatarOfStealth Well-Known Player

*In-game name - AvatarOfAion
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. cr146/180 Skillpoints.
    *Power. Celestial
    *Role. Healer/4 armories with DPS set up,2 healers,1 PVP
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary atm,own most DLC up to 18,still buying newer ones.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 31
    *About yourself. Strong minded but cool, if others are cool. I do not look for hand outs.I don't typically ask for help. I do help others when i can, and i do it because despite being a ******* at times, im one of the finest ********* you'll ever meet. I was quantum from early 2013 until early 2016. I still love quantum but Celestial long-tempted me and as such i made the switch. I got myself to 180sp without much dedicated farming. I was never in a league and im proud of that because it made me the player i am, tactically aware, largely do as much as i can in mission while not over-expecting of others and it has gotten me to the SP i have though a beloved Lady-Bro i was in a 2 person league with did work with me on a good amount of feats back in the day. I worked for what i have and never used Leagues to get ahead nor did i disrespect them by constantly jumping ship like many players do.

Im looking for a league i can work with, help where needed and in return have a unit in which to get some things done smoother. A place i can donate base items i dont feel the need to sell as well as deposit armor for the leagues prestige that i won't salvage. League or not, ill be on DC as i dont have interest in other MMOs but i figured ild toss my reference into the ring. Im not looking for overly hardcore leagues that act like DC is life. Casual but somewhat dedicated players above all. Elitism does not interest me whatsoever.

This message brought to you by the Brainiac Union.
  9. Sunset Slammer New Player

*In-game name - SunsetSlammer
    *Faction - Hero
    *Server - USPC
    *Power - Fire
    *Role - DPS atm, maybe tank later...
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Legendary
    *Age - 37
    *About yourself- Maybe when I get to know you better..

I am a recently returning player to this game, and I would like to find a relaxed, low-key and mature leauge to roll with. I prefer to roll with older players (around 25+, but I'm a little bit flexible) and I'm definitely on the formal side when dealing with players in or out of my league. I'm not a top tier player, and still new to the endgame content of DCUO but I'm willing to learn if people are patient.

If you think I would be a good fit to your league, then send me a whisper/tell or an in game mail and we'll go from there.

And PLEASE... no blind invites.
  10. Draxton Well-Known Player

If either of you are interested, The Art of Warfare would love to have you. We just came to DCUO and started recruitment on 3/14/2016. We are currently are villain heavy and want to emphasise on building in our Hero league in game as well. We are sponsoring both Playstation and PC users together and are well organised. Please feel free to read our recruitment thread HERE for the details.

if interested please respond to that post, or send in game mail to our heroes with times you are active and on and we can bring you on teamspeak3 to get you all setup. We are a 15+ age gaming community with alot of us in our 30's & above, knowledgeable mature gamers and very veteran friendly (if it applies, I myself am a Marine Corps vet). There's over 2600 players community wide spanning over 30+ games we play.

Being we just started recruitment we are filling our ranks with new recruits and are seeking mature players willing to be part of the team and helping expand.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
    • Like x 1
  11. thelongman2015 New Player

In Game Name: DaiJyuJin
    Faction: Villain
    Server: USPS4
    Power: Mental
    CR/SP: 36CR 124SP
    Do you have a mic? YES
    Membership: Legendary

About Yourself: I am here just looking for a cool league to run with and help where needed. SIMPLE LOL
  12. Black-Shadowz New Player

*In-game name. Black-Shadowz
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villanin
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Level 22
    *Power. Ice
    *Role.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free to play
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).26
    *About yourself. I enjoy playing video games in my free time, huge football fan, like having fun and up for a challenge always.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Had DCUO since PS3 but never found anyone to really play with and never learned the game fully outside of controls. Got a PS4 and decided to try it again. I'd love a league that has members in all level ranges and are constantly active and just enjoy having fun.
  13. Loy Well-Known Player

*In-game name. Louie Ray
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 159 for DPS (Really 160 but i still dont have exobits to craft them.) 145 or 147 for my controller (Still farming items and exobits) 162 currently, I dont really get much feats because im still getting my cr and items.
    *Power. Hard Light
    *Role. DPS, Still farming items and exobits for my controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 21 (soon to be 22)
    *About yourself. Well, I play a lot. Im in uni right now but its summer time here. Active everyday at least an hour or 2. Happy go lucky guy.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Active league that helps each other in getting feats, farming items and raids. Most leagues ive joined doesnt talk or help much. Willing to help as well and Im active on league events too! Maybe a league with kany 150+ CRs
  14. Zhiro New Player

Hello everyone!

Myself and a friend have recently returned to the game and are looking for a league. After all, MMO's are about the multiplayer aspect primarily right?

Unfortunately with the ProSeiben mess I've lost access to my old character and am forced to start fresh, but in truth I'm kind of looking forward to it.

However, I've bumped into a dilemma. It seems the most active Leagues are on the US server and we're from the UK. We don't mind playing on another server as long as we have a good group of people to play with and I was hoping from this thread to get some insight, recommendations and the like.

We'd like to pick our server based on the League we join. We've already played for a couple of days on EU to get used to the game but are happy to switch for a good League :)

Well sorry for the lengthy introduction, I'll get into the actual format.

*In-game name: Undecided, people call me 'Ames' though and my usual gamertag is 'Zhiro'.

*Faction (Hero/Villain): Flexible

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): Flexible (We play on PC)

*Combat Rating/Skill Points: N/A

*Power: Leaning towards Quantum or Electricity at the moment.

*Role: I would assume everything really, DPS preferably but back at launch I happily played a healer.

*Do you have a mic?: Yes and I'd love to make use of it! On a proper VOIP if possible.

*Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary

*Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 20

*About yourself: I'm a 20 year old from the UK, currently studying IT and Business. I've been playing games effectively all my life and MMOs for the last 10 years. I've been in a bit of a stump MMO wise lately and figured I'd hop back into one of my favourite MMO's of the past DC Universe, because of the crazy amount of content it has received. Friendly (At least I'd like to think so) and excited to get involved with a good group of people.

*What are you looking for in a league and why?: First and foremost, friendly people to play with and talk to. I'm coming back with a new character so I have no expectation of the 'best PvPers or Raiders'. That said though, I do enjoy both the PvE and PvP in this game and intend on properly getting into it. So for me activity is really important.

Sorry for my essay of a post! Thanks for reading it.
  15. TheHailstorm Active Player

Hey, how are things. If you and your friend are looking for an active league in the UK Resurgence may be for you. Message The Hailstorm in game or our forum chat is in league recruitment page and we can talk. We are all top content cr/sp but would like to bolster the ranks. If you want to get to the top we can help. Look forward to hearing from you
    • Like x 1
  16. notankyou New Player

In Game Name:
    Faction: Hero
    Server: USPS4
    Power: Nature
    CR/SP: 139 / 140 SP (after i buy my unlock feat replays)
    Do you have a mic? YES
    Membership: Legendary / Free to play

Looking for a PVE legend team up league or at least a group of guys who actively run it. Private message me on here if interested. i have most characters
  17. Kniferienne New Player

*In-game name - Kniferienne
    *Faction - Hero
    *Server - EUPC
    *Power - Fire
    *Role - DPS
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Age - over 30
    *About yourself- Maybe when I get to know you better..

I'm a re-newbie having forgotten how to really play this game.
    I would like to find a relaxed, low-key and mature league to roll with.
    One day I could try to learn to tank, surely not now.
  18. SpagTheTapdancer Well-Known Player

*In-game name: Morgan Val
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points- CR 134/96
    *Power: Atomic
    *Role: Tank/DPS I have two armories
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 28
    *About yourself. - I'm just your average no lifer looking for a place to make some friends and yammer on.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I want a group that's socially active with one another, running group content and hanging out. Preferably mid-sized and talkative. Prefer Push-To-Talk or text chat over open mic.
  19. Loy Well-Known Player

*In-game name. Lucy London
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 155 for DPS 157 for Healer 182 skill points
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Healer or DPS. Mainly Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 21
    *About yourself. Well, I play a lot. Im in uni right now but its summer time here. Active everyday at least an hour or 2. Happy go lucky guy.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Active league that helps each other in getting feats, farming items and raids. Most leagues ive joined doesnt talk or help much. Willing to help as well and Im active on league events too! Maybe a league with kany 150+ CRs
  20. Wallachia Devoted Player

*In-game name - Combat Doctor
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - 44 SP 60 SP and growing.
    *Power - Celestial.
    *Role - Healer
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes. I don't like voice chat BUTT will use it if needed be
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements) - 31 years old.
    *About yourself - I play sparsely during the week, but guaranteed on weekend. Can't play daily due to RL time limitations. Being a healer was my main role in any MMORPGs and even in TF2. I even play Healer as if I was playing as a TF2 Medic, hence the name (I wanted it to be Combat Medic, but the name was taken).
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - I want an active league, with a cool name :p That people can hang out and talk, and not have like 1 member online per year. I DON'T want to be carried, I hate that, let me overcome challenges by myself, but I think it'd be nice to have leaguemates get my back.