The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

As a suggestion, did you try either the Winged Fury or Blood Bat head pieces for that look? I know that the Winged Fury head has the goggles that would obscure the face, but I think that might be the best shot at replicating that fin. :D
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Winged fury is definitely the closest, but it shaves off the goatee he has. (I mean It completely shaves off all his facial hair for no reason!)
    Blood Bat leaves the goatee in place but it. covers up the character's face too much.
    • Like x 1
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Hello Danger! This is another thing I'm ashamed I never though to do until now.
    I have a question though. Should Booster Green's Skeets be yellow? or Green and Black?
    I'm leaning more toward just finding a less-neon shade of yellow.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. DiscoSoup Active Player

Ugh. There's a link to another one below.
  6. Eve YouTuber

Tried to make my favorite WWE Wrestlers The Bella Twins & Sasha Banks. I think Brie Bella turned out the best.

Sasha Banks:
    [IMG]
    Brie Bella:
    [IMG]
    Nikki Bella:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

My newest Hero Beta. She is the twin sister of my other atomic character Jupiter (Which is a guy), also Atomic xD
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I wasn't feeling my old blue lantern style anymore, so I switched it up a bit.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Nice. Badass but Zen at the same time.
  10. mynch457 Well-Known Player

11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

It's the League of Assassins face mask. I believe It'll drop from the Coast City Tier 3 Alert and the Ferris Aircraft Duo. Not sure if it drops elsewhere.

I colored it black, blue, and white for the eyes. I was trying to go for more of a non-human lantern look to set my toon apart from my other lantern based characters and I thought that did the trick.

If It looks a bit different than what the wiki shows, it's also because i'm using the themysciran edge hairstyle to cover-up part of the face-mask as well.
  12. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    Got Dove's mask finally so made a original style with it :)
    • Like x 6
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Congrats. :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Nothing To serious :D:p
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. DarkAya Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Leprechrampus. Every St. Patrick’s Day he goes around and takes the liquor away from adults who are bad people.
    • Like x 2
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Made a new look for my Electric villain (use this when she goes ranged), but it keeps frustrating me a little.

[IMG]

It's the hair that I'm running into snags with. If I use any of the fuller hair styles, it kind of mixes in with the black on the mask too well or interferes with the face piece I use, sometimes both. But having that gap where the mask shows skin between the hairline and the edge of the mask can be a little distracting.
    • Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

It looks great. I also understand your problem. One style I tried looked like I was balding the gap in the mask and the hairline was so big.
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

well I got the cape for my Neopet character

[IMG]
    [IMG]

and I got an aura and accessory for my Hotel Manager
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2