The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

my batsuit from apokolips
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Now that I have appropriate hair, I am leaning more toward the first one. I know it isn't as deep as the Protege, but I still like it more.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

is that the new chroma? I was wondering what it looked like. thinking of using it on an ice toon. nice.
    • Like x 1
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I normally hate just taking styles from a whole set, I usually prefer to cut and paste outfits. However, I just love this outfit so much.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Got the Investigator's mask and decided to createa faceless mannequin to represent the anonymous scientist
    [IMG]Annonymous Scientist by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    who was struck by lightning while working in his laboratory
    [IMG]And Became the Fastest Man Alive!
    • Like x 2
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

A good idea for Elseworlds. Not a news reporter that fights crime facelessly, a forensic scientist that fought crime facelessly...at least until he was struck by lightning.
    • Like x 1
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My version of Stargirl
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. Eve YouTuber

"The Blackest Night falls from the skies,
    The darkness grows as all light dies,
    We crave your hearts and your demise,
    By my black hand, the dead shall rise!"

My Attempt at Black Lantern Hawkgirl :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  13. Eve YouTuber

Finally got Chaos the Harlequin material :) Now I just need to get her high enough for the Harley Gear...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If you have them and don't mind the suggestion, a couple of alternatives for the back piece would be either the Malevolent Wings or the Remnants of the Martyr. The Malevolent Wings have a nice combo of bone and sparse feathers, while the Remnants are all bone. You'd probably have to use a material on the Remnants, though, they're color locked.
    • Like x 1
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

my season 3 black lightning suit
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  16. Zneeak Devoted Player

My take on Akuma's Oni-form
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Another alternative for his hair. This one is probably the most accurate at this point, but I prefer the glow you get from the spiky hair with the material on it.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

That is a good idea. (It's not where I was going with the OP but It is a good idea!)
    The thing that really gets me is that It suddenly occurred to me that we Never Got a Flash Appreciation Week this year!
    I mean, we weren't totally bereft of Flash Merchandise (We got all those nifty Flash Museum Merchandise Gift Shop Kiosks)
    But Flash Appreciation Week was a regular thing during the second Week of February in the previous three years!
    2017 We got the Flash Cowl,
    2018 We got the Enhanced Speed Force Spectrum suit
    2019 We Got the Flashh Appreciation T-shirts
    2020? well, like I said we got the Kiosks but we never got a Flash centric week!

This year in particular, It seems a crime to not have had one since DC celebrated Flash being around for 80 years and renumbering the current series to take Flash's entire history into account (well, almost! They Ignored Bart Allen's 12 issue Run!)

Now Admittedly, there are many more important things going on right now that week-long celebration of a comic book character seems rather unimportant to say the least.
    On the other hand, When you realize it has been missed, you suddenly feel like a person does when all of their friends and family forget their birthday!
    I hope that next year we make up for this oversight.
    • Like x 1
  18. BRainIAK Active Player

It took a little time but I finally got my monster complete
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I see what you’re saying. It’s not a big deal, you understand. A week of double currency is cool. But even short-lived traditions are still traditions, and Flash Appreciation was a tradition.
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my supergirl inspired snowy zorÊl's style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5