The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    A mech batman I made a very long time ago
    • Like x 2
  2. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

If there is one, I have not seen it.... but I have to ask, so as to be certain:

Is there a Construct Armor (hard light) style?

If not, there should be.
  3. Vyltran Loyal Player

The only one is from BD i guess.. the closest one to a HL construct armor..
    • Like x 1
  4. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Made some armory styles today, and I think they came out pretty good.
    [IMG]
    Butcher style
    [IMG]
    Better look at my victorian serial killer.
    [IMG]
    Karate outfit
    [IMG]
    Standard red lantern corps outfit.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

That's a great chest piece! I take it you can't put any logos on it, tho?
  6. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

Have at it, man! If you have any questions or need suggestions, let me know.
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That looks like the Stalwart Defender chest, so you should be able to put an emblem on it.
  8. Patient Zero Active Player

[IMG]

My Ravager aka Rose Wilson

[IMG]

Play Time with Daddy
    • Like x 4
  9. Gothamite Well-Known Player

Thanks, you can put an emblem on it but wasn't sure if I should or leave it as is.
  10. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

There is the energy armor style, but to be honest I think they could have done much better. They should have at least made it look like the hard light weapons packs from the marketplace.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

[IMG]anybody know the name of the face style for the guy in the suit?
  12. Minnion Devoted Player

I'd need a better view of it to even have a guess...
  13. Nuclear Ninja Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  14. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

OK, I'm going to start reposting some of my heroes with updated bios.

KNIGHTLIFE

[IMG]

Identity: Secret
    Height: 6’0”
    Weight: 174 lbs
    Hair: Various
    Eyes: Blue

Emily Reeves has lived on the edge all her life. Gifted with intelligence and drive from a young age, Em has also had to deal with an impulsive streak, as well as a propensity to be self-destructive. Coming from an influential family that settled outside of Gotham, much like the Waynes, Emily grew up in the Gotham spotlight, and as a teenager became a staple in the gossip columns for her partying and misadventures. However, several bad mistakes saw her be thrown out of Gotham University, cut off from her family fortune, and thrown in with a bad crowd. Soon she had spiraled deep into drug addiction, which eventually led to her reaching a tipping point. A fiery car crash that killed her former best friend and nearly killed her if not for the involvement of Gotham's Dark Knight, the Batman. While Emily was haunted by the guilt of her actions, it soon motivated her to get clean and refocus her life. But when her drug kingpin ex-boyfriend gets off from racketeering charges, she realizes that even with the Batman family, more is needed to protect Gotham from the scum that look to tear the city down. Working without the Dark Knight's approval or knowledge, she soon starts training her body and mind to fight crime outside of the reach of the law. The Exobyte Event accelerates things, as she soon finds herself flooded with the exobytes, supercharging her skills and making her a nearly unstoppable machine of vengeance, adopting the name of Knightlife. But Emily is still from perfect, and she is still haunted by her mistakes of the past, as she soon finds out as Brainiac's invasion spreads across the globe...

POWERS
    Knightlife has heightened senses, strength, and reflexes due to her Exobyte exposure. She is able to notice minute details that might escape most criminologists, has exceptional hearing, and can accurately predict an opponent's next move and can counter it almost seamlessly. By concentrating, she can also alter her vision to see in different visual spectrums if necessary, but she mostly utilizes her tech to do this, as it puts considerable strain on her mentally. She has had advanced training from Batman and Nightwing in different worldwide fighting styles, including Krav Maga, Dim-mak, and Juijitsu. She even tends to favor ancient fighting styles such as Daito-ry and Pa-Qua to gain an upper hand on fighters who prefer more modern techniques. Knightlife's strength level is above most people of her size and stature, and has been slightly heightened by the Exobyte Event, but she still remains at human levels. She has a variety of educational backgrounds in law, sociology, psychology, criminology, race and pursuit driving, and acrobatics.

APPEARANCE
    Knightlife has utilized various outfits in the past, originally utilizing an outfit similar in appearance to Batman's when she started out, but without as much kevlar weave armoring as Batman's suit. This proved problematic, as she had very little protection from injury in it. After being stabbed in the side while trying to break up a robbery, Emily started to adopt the costume to a more fitting battle attire. She now wears a suit of nanochined scaled armor that protects her from most conventional attack, gained after she officially joined the Justice League auxillary corps. The outfit is not similar to Batman's, instead keeping various iconography from the Dark Knight, including the Bat Insignia, which she earned due to her actions to defeat T.O. Morrow and Chemo and stop the Joker using his toxin to poison the city.

WEAPONS
    Knightlife primarily uses 2 clawed martial arts weapons when she fights (AKA Spiked Katars style), which somewhat resembles bat talons, but her background in training involves many armed and unarmed fighting styles. The one weapon she will not use are guns, per The Code Of The Batman. Knightlife also utilizes many tech weapons, including electrified capture wire, smoke grenades, and a personal Bat Security Drone given to her by Batman himself to act as a sidekick.
    • Like x 2
  15. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Tried to make some iconics, and they turned out ok. I didnt use any pictures so they probably arent perfect, but i think theyre pretty close. Also it's pretty late at night so im wicked tired.
    [IMG]
    aquaman
    [IMG]
    green arrow
    [IMG]
    captain america
    [IMG]
    batman
    [IMG]
    darkseid (im pretty proud of this one)
    [IMG]
    firestorm
    [IMG]
    cyborg
    [IMG]
    hulk
    [IMG]
    doctor strange
    [IMG]
    wonder woman as a man
    [IMG]
    kyle rayner
    [IMG]
    new 52 martian manhunter
    [IMG]
    superman man of steel
    [IMG]
    larfleeze (i couldn't differentiate between the dark brown and the black so the boots wound up brown.)
    [IMG]
    the flash
    [IMG]
    guardian
    [IMG]
    hawkman
    • Like x 4
  16. BlindedBandit New Player

Darkseid, Flash, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Guardian are my favorites from your designs I'd like to know how you made them.
    • Like x 1
  17. BlindedBandit New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Aquaman, Nightwing, Troia, and Tempest
    • Like x 1
  18. Brother Power Level 30

i really enjoy your character backstory the most i do is link my alts together and think how they might know each other nothing like this tho.
    • Like x 1
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I am so excited for the new Valentine's shirt! I finally have a look that I can pull off a New 52 Harley! :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Looking good, but how did you get the different colour boots? o_O