The Art of Warfare --- TAW --- Recruiting both US & EU members!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mister Hemphop, Mar 18, 2018.

1. EncinoMan New Player

TAW is one of a kind, come check us out!
  2. Mister Hemphop New Player

Come check out one of the oldest gaming communities around.

The Art of Warfare -- TAW -- recruiting for both factions on both servers.

Join the TAW family today!
  3. WolfSpider New Player

Manthese people in TAW are awesome come on and check em out
  4. HighFrog New Player

people in TAW are awesome and help full come on and check em out
  5. Mister Hemphop New Player

We have Honor. We have Friendship. We have loyalty. We have fair play.

The only thing we are missing is YOU !

Come join the TAW gaming community.
  6. EncinoMan New Player

Do you like games? So do we! Since we have so much in common, you should come join us!
  7. HighFrog New Player

TAW is the best league ever everyone is friendly and kind and helpfull and feel like a part of a family
  8. Rekon79 New Player

Joined TAW almost 3 years ago, best move of my gaming life. Since joining TAW I've met some great people that I am proud to call not only friends, but family.
  9. Just Precision New Player

Great league, great people. Love it here
  10. Rekon79 New Player

Great group of players. Someone is almost always active from TAW in this game. The League is slowly growing and always welcoming friendly and active players. Check us out at taw.net and join up.
  11. Mister Hemphop New Player

Come on over to The Art of Warfare gaming community!!! Check out our website at taw.net
  12. EncinoMan New Player

Join something special and come play with us!
  13. Mr. Destroyer New Player

great community to call home, come check us out @ taw.net
  14. EncinoMan New Player

Amazing group of people, love being here... besides, all the cool kids are doing it.
  15. Just Precision New Player

Its always good being with a great group of people who are so knowledgeable about the game, loving it here in TAW
  16. Mister Hemphop New Player

Loving the new content and playing with friends. Come join in on the fun today! Check out one of the best gaming communities out there guys. TAW is here to stay!
  17. Talisac New Player

Who is everyone's favorite DC character?
  18. EncinoMan New Player

TAW makes the world go 'round. Join us!
  19. Erotic Walrus New Player

Good people, weekly events and contests. Come for the content, stay for the camaraderie.
  20. WolfSpider New Player

The Art of Warfare -- TAW -- is recruiting both Heroes & Villains for US & EU PC / PS4. Must be 16+ years old and have a working mic & TeamSpeak. We are a gaming community with over 1,900 members representing over 50 online games. Just send me a message if you have any questions.You can also check us out or Apply at Taw.net