The Art of Warfare --- TAW --- Recruiting both US & EU members!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mister Hemphop, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Mister Hemphop New Player

[IMG]

The Gaming Community of TAW is recruiting US & EU PC / PS4 members at this time!

The Art of Warface (TAW) is a highly organized international gaming community that has been established sense 2001 with over 2,000 members currently active in over 50 games.

TAW has a strong and varied background in cooperative online gaming. We are a community of gamers from all over the world who compete together in the spirit or Friendship, Loyalty, Honor & Fair Play.

What We Offer You In TAW

• Huge Team Speak (Top Ranked in the World)
    • A Website at www.taw.net (a even more updated one in progress!), Forums & Wiki's
    • Shop for TAW Goodies
    • Badges you can earn within TAW which gives you more things to do in game when things get boring
    • A ranking system for those who like to progress within the community
    • Loyalty from your league mates.
    • Lot's of other games to play with fully developed teams just a channel away ( view our different game at - http://taw.net/units/
    • And much, much more!!!
    Requirements to join us in TAW
    • Minimum Age 16+
    • Must be willing to use Team Speak
    • Must have a working mic
    • Be active
    • And most importantly ... have fun!
    If you are a casual gamer, hard core gamer or just something in between --- We have something for you here in TAW

How to join us in TAW
    If you are interested, all you have to do is make an account on our website www.taw.net and join our DC Universe division by creating an account. After that, keep an eye out for our email sense we will contact you ASAP

Also feel free to contact me at my email or just leave a comment here in the forums:

or contact our Commanding Officer at DestroyerPa@taw.net

Or contact our Staffing Officer Instructor at EncinoMan@taw.net

2. Mr. Destroyer New Player

TAW-The Art of Warfare is a great family gaming community, glad i decided to join, i advise checking them out at taw.net
  3. vevandre New Player

Thank you for taking me in TAW! Love the people and the community! New to the game and there is always someone to guide you! If you know your stuff there is always someone to help you achieve more!
    If you want to play the game, chat and have a lot of fun this is the place to come!
  4. ThunderSnow New Player

Keep up the good work.
  5. Mister Hemphop New Player

Come check out the best gaming community in DCU !!!
  6. Thunder/3030 New Player

:)after taw :(before taw
  7. allspark New Player

Realy nice group check them out
  8. T-dog New Player

Thanks for making dcuo great again:D
  9. Mister Hemphop New Player

Thanks for all the support the DCU community has shown TAW.
  10. Mr. Destroyer New Player

Taw is a amazing group of ppl and helpful players come check them out taw.net
  11. Just Precision New Player

TAW is a great group of people that I enjoy playing with, I've been in some communities before, but this has been the best experience by far
  12. Menegroth New Player

Really glad I joined TAW. The people are friendly, funny, organized and loyal.

Como join us! You can't go wrong with TAW!
  13. vevandre New Player

Hey pssst! Join the best family in DCUO!
  14. Mister Hemphop New Player

TAW is a wonderful community to join!!!

Please check us out at taw.net
  15. Mr. Destroyer New Player

Great league to learn and grow, i'm glad i found my home
  16. vevandre New Player

Cheers to everyone that joined! Hope you will to!
  17. MsVice New Player

TAW is the Cat's Meow, Darling.
  18. allspark New Player

Great group of people come cheak us out
    • Like x 1
  19. Mister Hemphop New Player

Just wanted to thank the DCU community for the warm welcome they have shown TAW upon our arrival.

Also wanted to encourage everyone to learn more about the TAW community at our website taw.net
    • Like x 1
  20. vevandre New Player

Bump for my TAW family!