The Art of Warfare --- TAW --- Recruiting both US & EU members!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mister Hemphop, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Xeroy New Player

Recommend joining , friendly bunch of players.
  2. Menegroth New Player

The people are really welcoming and nice. If you're looking for a good place to make friends while playing the game, you won't find a better gaming community.
  3. Mr. Destroyer New Player

welcoming community for new and old players
  4. Mister Hemphop New Player

I've belonged to TAW for over 4 years now .... it's the best gaming community out there guys! Come check us out!
    • Like x 1
  5. MsVice New Player

Honor, Friendship, Loyalty and Fairplay. We got it all except for one thing: You.
    • Like x 1
  6. Xeroy New Player

Still recruting.
  7. vevandre New Player

Hey! Still looking for a friendly community and league?! Look no further TAW is everything you need!
  8. Solankeee New Player

Are you having several leagues on each server? I'm playing on the EU side and i saw something called Minions of TAW and then a couple days after, something called Heroes of TAW? :D
    • Like x 1
  9. vevandre New Player

Hello Solankeee, Yes we have leagues on both Hero and Villain, on both NA and EU. If you want to join Minions and Heroes feel free to register at http://taw.net/ We can meet on teamspeak so let me know what time you are available and i will send you the teamspeak info! Until then have a good day!
  10. Mister Hemphop New Player

Put on your capes and dawn your mask's ….. come check out the gaming community of TAW !!!
  11. MsVice New Player

Come to the TAW side. We have baklava.
  12. vevandre New Player

Hey are you a hero or villain? want to join a friendly league... WE WANT YOU!
  13. Erotic Walrus New Player

These guys(and gals)have been pretty great. i joined a month ago and they've been super helpful and i almost always have someone to help with content and builds. They also play other games so you can be sure to always have friends no matter where you go.
  14. KrakenManXZ New Player

Can you Invite me to the league, I've made an account with TAW but no reply yet.
  15. Mister Hemphop New Player

All taken care of KrakenManXZ … and welcome to the family! :)
  16. vevandre New Player

Hey KrakenMan! Welcome to the family!!!
  17. KrakenManXZ New Player

So it's been a few days since I joined and this is the most helpful and active league I've been in and just makes the game all the more fun. Come join TAW if you like being in an ACTUAL league
  18. StylianosSigal New Player

It rocks mates and it has great leaders that really have teamwork and a structured organization <3

StylianosSigal out !!!
  19. Mister Hemphop New Player

TAW is still openly recruiting new members!

Come check out the TAW community guys.

Might be just what your looking for. :)
  20. allspark New Player

Really good group of people come check us out