Tesla Nation - USPS3 HERO - is recruiting.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Enjoi, May 20, 2013.

1. Enjoi Well-Known Player

I got your mail buddy, ill send you an invite tonight.
  2. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Okay just hit me up in game
  3. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Buddy you have to hit me up in the evening. I work and have a family, once my kids are in bed i get online.
  4. Enjoi Well-Known Player

What
    role? haha hit me up in game.

Lithium Light
  5. White Quake New Player

Codename Chaos (98 125sp DPS) and Codename Oblivion (97 100sp troll) are looking to join your league. What do we need to do?
  6. White Quake New Player

Okay thanks!
  7. Alexander 2814 Active Player

We are still recruiting all roles cr80 and up. Must have mic, be on USPS3 hero server. A sense of humor helps but also knowing when its time to get down to business during raids is important. We run T5 content regularly so join us and be ready for the new DLC when it drops! Add Alexander 2814 to your friends list and send me a in game message if interested in running with us.
  8. Alexander 2814 Active Player

Still recruiting all support roles! Add Alexander 2814 or Shadow Eagle to your friends list and send us a tell to set up a run.
  9. LANT3RNtrey Active Player

Hey bud. I'll be on tonight and we can run something and see how well you fit in the league. I'll be on about 9 central time. Just add me to your friends list and I'll do the same. Any questions just message me.
    • Like x 1
  10. King Of Fire New Player

Hello This Sabrina Harley a 93 CR healer everything I earn on this game is threw my great league Tesla Nation we b grinding non stop a great group of ppl who love this game so come join us n experience a family that's always there when u need them. [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. blueshadowrunner New Player

I want to join the league ice dps cr 92 sp 107 with mic. Blue shadowrunner
    • Like x 2
  12. Alexander 2814 Active Player

Right on man, we will be on tonight. Add me to your friends list and send a tell and we will set up a run.
    • Like x 1
  13. Nukeman New Player

Hey if you guys are still recruiting I'd be interested in trying out, you seem like a cool bunch. 91 cr quantum dps with a mic and keyboard. Future Nukeman
  14. arael15a New Player

15. LANT3RNtrey Active Player

I'm sorry bud bit we are not recruiting dps at this time. We have a ton of dps and are looking for some more support roles right now. We will post on here when we open up for dps again. So, keep an eye out. Thank you.
  16. LANT3RNtrey Active Player

Could you give us some info about yourself? In game name, cr, power, and role. Stuff like that. Thank you.
  17. LANT3RNtrey Active Player

We still recruiting all support roles. We have closed applications of dps. If anyone is interested fell free to hit up SHADOW EAGLE in game or Alexander2814.
  18. LANT3RNtrey Active Player

We are recruiting all roles now. Leave your info here or visits our website or Facebook page. You can also message SHADOW EAGLE in game.
  19. LANT3RNtrey Active Player

20. Enjoi Well-Known Player

to the top! Tesla is in need of all roles, we would like you to be in the 80+ Cr range. we do require you to have a working( not annoying) Mic. There is a two week trial period to make sure you are happy with us and we are happy with you.