Tesla Nation - USPS3 HERO - is recruiting.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Enjoi, May 20, 2013.

1. Enjoi Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Tesla Nation!This a group of heroes that take pride in fighting the good fight.

We are a league of people working together to be come the best we possibly can. Is that what you're looking for? come Check out us. We run PVP/PVE and do all levels.

We are still recruiting all roles cr80 and up. Must have mic, be on USPS3 hero server. A sense of humor helps but also knowing when its time to get down to business during raids is important. We run T5 content regularly so join us and be ready for the new DLC when it drops! Add Alexander 2814 or Shadow Eagle to your friends list and send a in game message if interested in running with us.

Check out our Facebook page, or even out league website.
    Tesla Nation Website
    Tesla Nation Facebook Page

Are you looking for a PC league, Check out these guys Alpha Enforcers Elite. Some Awesome people to play with.
    Check out their Recruiting page.

Thanks
    • Like x 5
  2. Incredible Wrecker New Player

Great bunch of folks. Me and my league run with the daily. Great players and even better people.
    • Like x 1
  3. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Thanks Wreck!!! you guys rock!!!!
    • Like x 2
  4. King Of Fire New Player

I must say this is tha best league I been in they r always down to help u get to tha top, I been in this league about 3 weeks n they should me nothing but love. This is not only a league we r family that's stick together n ride r die fa each other I love my team n I will always be down wit #TeslaNation :)

[IMG]
  5. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Thanks King, we are glad to have you around and watch you grow, keep up all the hard work buddy
    • Like x 1
  6. King Of Fire New Player

I will and anything my Team need me 2 do I will do it

[IMG]
  7. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Keep up the hard work guys.
  8. xXAusarenXx New Player

i'm an electric healer 59cr 45 sp, looking for an active league. i don't have an issue with pugging alerts/duos, but i find raids are more successful with a regular group, as i have had ionly 1 successful pug raid so far. ign is xXAusarenXx
  9. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Do you have a mic and do you please on the USPS3 Hero side?
  10. Enjoi Well-Known Player

11. Alexander 2814 Active Player

I am a hero hard light DPS 82CR 67sp. I am on most nights of the week, I have a mic and I am on USPS3. I am looking to be part of a league that finishes raids and end game content. I've been playing this game for a while (still have my disc lol) but I took a break just after home turf launched and now I'm back on regularly. I have 4 alts as well, all between Cr 60 and 69 but Alexander 2814 is my main. I would love to run with you guys to see if I'm a good fit for your team!
    • Like x 1
  12. Black Hole New Player

89CR 99SP Quantum DPS looking for a league. Name is BIack HoIe. Have mic.
  13. Enjoi Well-Known Player

hey black hit me up tonight. ill be on around 5pm central time.
  14. Benn 10 Committed Player

Agreed. Everyone of them I met has def earned my respect.
    • Like x 1
  15. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Thanks Benn 10, your the man!!!
  16. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Tank's : Open
    Damage: - Open
    Controller's - Closed
    Healers: - Open

Still looking for the above roles.
  17. Invarious New Player

I'm interested. Im a CR69 Meta Fire Tank. When are you all usually on?
  18. IceFire New Player

Ice tank and interested IGN is SEGNN CR 73
  19. Enjoi Well-Known Player

we are normally one in the evening. most seems like we normal have some people on during the day. Invarious and icefire do you both mics?
  20. Kachowz New Player

Hey I have a mic. MY CR IS 63 though:oops:. :) I play everyday though! I am HL DPS. 45 SP