Tesla Nation - USPS3 HERO - is recruiting.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Enjoi, May 20, 2013.

1. Venomsaga28 Well-Known Player

your the only one starting drama im fine, wasnt lying but good luck too you have fun kido
  2. Alexander 2814 Active Player

Thank you Sir! I love that banner your rocking btw! ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Tesla Nation, where we have fun just like Batman:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. The Wolfpack New Player

I'm a cr 90 healer. In game name is SoulSpecter (how it's spelled) I have a mic I'm a hero on ps3. My old leauge got a little interactive and I'm looking for a league To do tier 5 Alerts so I can get tier five armor. I am a Sorcery. Healer but I'm looking to Change to Celestial once DLC comes out and I heard it takes a lot of precision so I want to get my precision up as well. I'm easy to get along with so You won't have any problems with me. Hopefully you guys get back to me.
  5. Enjoi Well-Known Player

feel free to add my toons, Lithium light is my main dps. BozzoDaClown is my troll. we can talk in game.
  6. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Join Tesla Nation! Where Teamwork is our main priority; just like Superman and Batman:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Oddpodd, you rock buddie, where do you find all of these clips hahah its great!!
  8. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Free bumb from the dropouts.
  9. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

I have a resource for Gifs so I just shift though it and find what I need.

Anyways, Join Tesla Nation! And learn how Wonder Woman blocked those bullets like a boss

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. A34CUS New Player

oddpod i would like to join ur league im
    close to lvl30,i would just like some help u know?i have a mic
  11. SoulflyMike42 New Player

WOWWWW Oddpodd you do have the greatest signature's lol. Tesla Nation a great league and friends. If you guys need a friend troller from dropouts, send tell would like to help you guys out anytime if im available. Bump for beast league
    • Like x 1
  12. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

You gotta talk to Enjoi (Lithium) about that mate. I'm just the bumping guy.

Thanks! Im pretty sure that Lithium would be more than happy to supply our men if you guys need anything as well!

Anyways, Join Tesla Nation! Where we learn to rap just like Tesla:

• Like x 2
  13. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Hey guys. Ur ever need dom/hea 5 exp send me a tell. Ill be gladly to help out our partners in crime. Free of charge...Lol. Free bump guys.
    • Like x 1
  14. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Awesome, I think our league tank has that plan. ill show you what we have.

Resto/power
    Vit/power
    Dom/health
    Dom
    Dom/power
    Dom/prec
    Dom/might
    Resto/Prec
    Perc/health
    Vit/prec
  15. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Sweet. We also have resto 5 exp. Yea I know only 2 plans but unfortunately we are not lucky when it comes to plans. FML.
  16. Enjoi Well-Known Player

When are you doing nexus next, we should do a split run.
  17. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Hit up purple he suppose to be running it tonight. Today's my daughter bday so ill be busy today and tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  18. SoulflyMike42 New Player

Yupp
    Yupp. Im on around 8ish invite me tonight I would like to help you guys out. I might be running a T5 alert with league but if not I will join your guys raid immediately. Troller mainly, and DPS both full T5.
  19. Enjoi Well-Known Player

which do you prefer, i'll be using my troll, He's kind of a baby, but good burn is always welcome :)
  20. SoulflyMike42 New Player

Im very good at TROLL that sounds good. Me and you ping pong and keep team up full on blue. The other night I was only 7000 less power out then the PoT troller in Nexus the other day lol. BOXIE saw it and know wants me to solo Nexus:confused: I said Fthat bro haha. Hit me up when I get on tonight. Also any of your league mates I will troll for you