Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

:eek:
    • Like x 1
  2. Megzilla Developer

I think the issues come from how shoulder pieces would play with over-the-shoulder capes and some tech limitations. I'm going to do some more digging and see if there's anything we can do to explore this better.
    • Like x 3
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Still looking for a fat body type. :) I want a blob for a tank.
  4. Megzilla Developer

This won't happen.. There was a big ol thread about it a long time ago. Sorry :(
    • Like x 1
  5. Megzilla Developer

Someone also requested a sword and shield back piece... guess what I gave the Shim'tar gear set ;)
    • Like x 4
  6. comrade sonya Committed Player

I'm excited for the dresses ^^
  7. Celestial Powers Committed Player

What about a style that emulates being a fat blob? :D
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I know, but some can dream. ;)

Was told it was possible actually, it would just have to come into he form of trinkets because of how our bodies were made. Bring on the sloth trinket!
    • Like x 1
  9. Megzilla Developer

Correct, we would effectively have to trade out the character model for a pre-made asset.. So it wouldn't be customizable or anything. Lol. Maybe I'll ask if we can do it for April Fools :p
    • Like x 3
  10. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

OMG, please please please. Lol.

Just use the trigon brother, forgot name. Fat dude with flip flops. Done.
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Any Chance we can get Avatar Bombardier Style Back. It Used to be i believe the starter PvP Geat Now it's ONLY Avail in the RNG Lockboxes.
    • Like x 1
  12. Sugr Bear Committed Player

But the shield doesn't even look like most shields lol. No I'm glad we're getting different styles, just not personally a fan of the shim'tar style as a whole. Gorgon slayer was awesome though for being a non-superhero style. Concerning the over the shoulder capes we have the cloak of Hades, it clips with a lot but people still use it. I would love to have capes more like Batman's that cover the shoulders.
    • Like x 1
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

That would be realy awesome :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Watchmen confirmed!

• Like x 3
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

But it is in there. I've gotten a few in the past month or so now.
  16. Megzilla Developer

These decisions aren't really up to the art team... But if they're in lockboxes that's prob where they'll stay.
    • Like x 1
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Belthazur, your best bet is to get on the Gotham section of the forums and nicely ask that they recycle that style for Episode 31 (if that hasn't already been set in stone) or Epsiode 32 (since they plan these things out that far ahead). Then they can include it for the Green/Blue drop gear style.
    • Like x 2
  18. Surtur Well-Known Player

How about... Can we get Titantic Trenton body style? He's not super fat and................ you guys already have that style in the game.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Surtur Well-Known Player

More of the in game hair styles from heroes & villains would be awesome as well.
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Meg any chance for duo tone hair styles? Perhaps TwoFace inspired for males and Harley Quinn inspired for females?
    • Like x 4