Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. DanXVII Committed Player

NEED.SHEATHED.KATANA

The various Amazon pieces just don't work on a ninja!
    • Like x 1
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Already in the game. Actually been in the game since may of 2013 :p Its the T5 dlc7 vendor gear for heroes. Its also available on vendor00 for heroes. If you're a villain ya cant get it. But the villains have the manta gear which imo looks much cooler. Its the equivalent of the aquaman armor so its also T5.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  3. DC Urban Committed Player

4. BƖack Dedicated Player

I wish we could see Harley Quinn skirt like in the pic below

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Surtur Well-Known Player

I have a couple more things that I'm sure that have been asked before but I'm going to toss it out here anyway.

Can we possibly get:

• Animal skins without tails & the ears on top of the head.
    • Snake skins with patterns like green anaconda, pythons, reticulated pythons, king snake, milk snake, diamond back or copperhead.

GREEN ANACONDA
    [IMG]

[IMG]

RETICULATED PYTHON
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

KING SNAKES & MILK SNAKES

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

RATTLESNAKE
    [IMG]

[IMG]

COPPERHEAD

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

7. DC Urban Committed Player

But was released once it was affiliated with WW and the movie was announce....

Surtur mentioned snake and animal skins, if a Batman movie emerged with an appearance by Copperhead, snake themes have a great chance of being in the game. This is what I am saying.

Yes BH style was requested some time back, but yes, it finally seen the light of day only because of the WW movie. Without the movie, there would be no BH style, period.
  8. DC Urban Committed Player

people have been asking for animal parts for years. There are lions, elephants, snakes, and panthers in this game, but they are not affiliated with a movie story-line, so we will never see them. That was the point I was trying to make to Jason, and the proof in within this thread.

Look at all the bestial request, how many made it into the game? Zero

Look at the styles which were affiliated with a movie or tv series, how many of those are in the game? All of them.

I am not trying to start any trouble, but I gotta call it like it is. The proof is in the pudding.
    • Like x 1
  9. recoil Committed Player

they're sooo cute! i just wanna pet em, and hold em, and squeeze em and name them george.
    • Like x 1
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I agree with you on that point. I was merely trying to point out they took a chance with it and I think it was hit or miss with some people. Personally, I love the pants.
  11. Ascended Well-Known Player

Nice to see one of the devs pop in. :)

So since we have an active audience right now, I'm just gonna recap a couple of the things I've mentioned in the past (who wants to dig through pages of this?)

Hair highlights. Already got a dev's attention, which is cool. But think not just along the lines of Two-Face, but streaks of color. I want to be able to put bright highlights or gray temples on my characters.

Monkey/Ape head. Its a comic book video game. Aren't you guys are almost contractually obligated to provide a monkey and/or ape head? :)

Trigon face mask. The four eyes. On a "face mask" item slot.

Face scars. Like Jonah Hex. That, or style sharing so I can use the Two-Face mask with new characters. :)

Villain emblem package. Specifically Harley Quinn, Bizarro, and Darkseid, and we need a Cyborg emblem to round out the Justice League (Im still betting you guys are doing that for the movie debut though ;) )

Hoodie, baseball cap, that're color and emblem enabled. And I'd like to see a beanie, like modern Captain Boomerang's, too.

Darkseid's Omega effect. Like the emissive eyes, only with Kirby style bubbling dots and stuff.
  12. Megzilla Developer

Thanks for the summary :) I've made notes.
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Still disappointed you guys haven't done a witches broom for the Halloween seasonal yet...
    • Like x 4
  14. Surtur Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Surtur Well-Known Player

I really like this idea and to build onto this great idea.
    Considering how a lot of players like to play their favorite characters sometimes. ie.... Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Circe, Death stroke, Green Arrow, Black Canary etc.....

How about tradable legends trinkets for PVE that are sold within the MP. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Ascended Well-Known Player

Anytime. It's nice to see the devs involved and looking into what players want to see.
  17. recoil Committed Player

yeah this one with styles like furious and the amazon battlesuits in game we need. some sheathed sword variants for belts/backs and maybe like 3 or 4 suits of samurai armor. would be neat if they did this considering all the samurai and ninja characters dc and comics in general has even if they're not as popular as the justice league. and like maybe some fantasy nodachi duel wields/two and one handed styles?
  18. Megzilla Developer

Ah yes.. weapon styles.. my long lost project.. might be time to look into that again.
  19. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Please no more basic weapon styles for Bow, the techbattle (FFTL DLC1), gleaming(AF1/2?), PBG (BFE DLC3) celestial and sorcery inspired styles are the best looking ones in the game.

Maybe you can look to add materials for weapons only? It'd be nice to tint ordinary weapon types with some of the power inspired marketplace style weapons
  20. Randarch Active Player

Short Capes:

Hello!

I would like to request some more short capes.
    Doesn't have to be fancy, but it would be nice if you took the existing long capes in the game,
    and made short versions of them. Really, just a handful would be nice.
    Also, a short version of the Superman cape would be great as well.
    I imagine this would be easy to implement...

Thanks in advance!