Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You might have to try finding a League to join that will help you run that Raid, or you might have to create a League yourself. These days, that's often the only way to get a group together to run older content.
  2. Whatever8080 New Player

It was a batman day award in 2021, which I unfortunately missed.
    • Like x 1
  3. Knight of the Night New Player

a Nightwing mask for homecoming seasonal or as monthly reward would be nice
    Old Nightwing NPC chest
    Nightwing emblem
    Red hood improved mask
    Red hood emblem
    Flash old NPC mask
    Flash slimline with lightning designs on it
    • Like x 2
  4. Vedvaengr New Player

Ombre hairstyles - why do you keep making their dyed parts link to eye color? Would make more sense to link them to makeup, or just to the costume palette slots since the hair style has that available to it
    • Like x 1
  5. DcHarleyQ New Player

A bunny tail style that comes in an accessory and waist options for Spring seasonal.
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

We get all sorts of holiday sweaters for the winter seasonal in December.
    How about proper Aran sweaters for the St. Patrick’s Day seasonal?
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
  7. KalZam New Player

This is not a costume or style. I couldn't fund the thread that talks about it. Devs, can you please bring back survival mode so I can get the superman hairstyle please? I would much appreciate it.
  8. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I'd like to see previous daily log in reward styles added to the marketplace for purchase. Starting with one i've been patiently waiting for the return of since January 2022, the enhanced future warden style. I returned to the game around June and noticed this style on someone. Asked how do I get it and was told ot would eventually be added to Dr. Fate's vendor which it never was. Hope that you add it to the marketplace where I could buy it for cash.
    • Like x 1
  9. DcHarleyQ New Player

Bunny, cat and wolf tail, in waist and accessory options, to match the ears.
    • Like x 1
  10. RedBlue Blur Level 30

11. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Topping my list of style for the Katana Time Capsule is a head and/or face style based on the New 52 Creeper.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

This particular version of The Creeper was a Japanese oni that was imprisoned inside the Soultaker sword and possessed Jack Ryder's corps after the sword was broken. I'm not looking for another Visage type of head style. I'm thinking something similar to the Harpy's Plumed Helm, but with a more samurai feel.

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Harpy's_Plumed_Helm
  12. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please a style set based on the Designer?

[IMG][IMG]

While I wouldn't say no to a full set(I'm feeling those boosts), I'd want a head, shoulders, and back. What could make the head unique is if it had an emblem slot rather than The Designer's D. I will never say no to an epic looking over the shoulder cap and I'd love to get that fur lining as a shoulder style.
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I would like to split up the "Split Personality" style.

Over the years players have made lots of requests for more realistic shoes and heel styles and if you look at the footwear for both men and women they are such good looking styles its a shame we can't have them as sets in game. Seems like it wouldn't be that difficult. It would be a great monthly style bonus. Four new pairs of shoes from one old style. Also the Pant style is the only bell bottom pant we have in game. I would love to see that silhouette reworked to be able to wear over shoe styles/heels as well as coming in a solid color. The two tone is actually limiting when applying chromas. maybe a new one with some embellishment. Think Wonder Girl spangles or Phantom Girl cut outs.
  14. kruciphix New Player

Those 3 would be nice also Small question for the devs,not about this: Will there ever be a new mentor?
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  15. SpatiaII New Player

Bonjour j'en ai déjà parler au directeur général et c'est lui qui m'a dirigé vers le forum car je lui avait proposer une idée de mettre un jeton respect pour le genre du personnage je pense que ça serai super de mettre ça je sais pas si ça plaira au gens mais je pense que vous feriez mieux de le mettre car a mon avis certaine personne trouverai ça cool car on a tous les jetons sauf celui là donc pensez a cette idée ne la mettez pas de côté merci bien
  16. Grim Fandango New Player

A plain, simple, single-color Slimline variant with no seams, no bumps, and no outlines. Head, Chest, and Legs. If it has to have a texture, it should be seamless between the three pieces. Ditto for whatever shading it does to the applied color. God only knows #800000 (as one of the 16,777,216 options) isn't the same color across different costume options; and weirdly, sometimes you can't get them to match despite the 16,777,215 other options available because of the weird shading and/or texture. But that's a pet peeve for another time.

A few variants of the above Head and Chest would be also nice; short-sleeve and sleeveless Chest, and Heads that cover the entire head, leave the mouth open, leave the top of the head open (for hair to show), and both the top of the head and mouth open. Again, with them matching seamlessly.

It's such a basic idea I have no idea why it wasn't included since day one...

Beyond that, I'd also like to see more "normal" clothes. Ordinary Guy Off the Street is an increasingly popular trope for heroes, and while there are a few outfits out there that fill that niche, more options would be nice. Certainly ones that aren't locked to a predetermined color or emblem.
  17. Futurebatman01 New Player

The styles I would love to see ingame or be put in game

1. Bizzarro style, Chest Piece the classic open neck not new 52 style neck. With large Emblem slot NOT small one like you did with the Sixth dimension style chest piece small emblem slot ( shamefull ).

2. Future batmans cyborg right arm style and cowl style and shoulder style and even skin style. Not talking about the Legends PVP future batman nor the one from the 1st time capsule which that style was based on. But the one you see after fighting brainiac on prime battle grounds and the one you see next to redson Diana in The Hall of Heroes.

3. A classic Superman chest style with open neck with the large emblem on it or as an added slot to be able to be placed.

4. All the lanterns rings to be able to place on fingers on character. Or being able to change threw any color ring but have the right graphic when using power. Example: Black lantern using black lantern power loadout or orange lantern color being orange colored with correct graphic as you see larfleeze use. I would even accept if you allowed us to change the ring color and the graphic color of our power to match what we decide to use.

5. GCPD batman chest piece. We received a long time ago the headpiece but nothing further than that. I would think you were allowed to use the style and grant us this as this was a DCUO exclusive Character created In dcuo. So there should be no copyright issues to allow this ingame.

6. killer croc skin style

7. A new update to our choices of body type. Example; Bane is a large body type build but ingame there is only a small type of version of this. Would love to have the height of bane and the body of bane to go toe to toe.

8. A darkside style or an update to the apokoliptian armor chest piece that drops in Darkside warfactory. The style is a watered down version of the original. Meaning that when you see darkside with it, the middle circle on the omega sign is glowing. But when you recieve it, it does not glow. and to get a glow you need a very specific chroma to have it to glow.
  18. Dumpy New Player

19. DcHarleyQ New Player

These are styles that already exist, but would it be possible to have the Shaman head styles unlocked for both male and female, wolf head unlocked to female toon, leopard head unlocked to male toon?? I been wanting this for years.
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

So I snagged the new Fedora off the broker yesterday and immediately started unlocking it on a few of my favorite hat wearing characters. And while it looks great. There is something else I’d like to see added
    a trench coat over a blazer and shirt and tie
    look at the Question
    [IMG] by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Look at the ‘Sandman…
    admittedly Itmight necessitate opening a fourth color channel in the style application
    we already have four colors available to begin with but we can only apply three of the four at a time to any article of clothing