Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. creatine1 Committed Player

2. creatine1 Committed Player

3. creatine1 Committed Player

4. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

A Vampire skin with pointed ears and fangs with glowing eyes for halloween event or a membership reward during October
    • Like x 1
  5. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

bat wings head piece for halloween
  6. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

traditional devil horns and maybe a small demon wings accessory
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That already exists as a head style.
    • Like x 1
  8. LORDLONEWOLF New Player

Since we finally got the Superman emblem again, can we plz have a NPC Superman style like we had for the flash? I’m sure there’s more than just him but Superman looks so great and it’d really help us out a lot and making us feel like the character, buddy of mine is so happy he got the emblem but I know he would love to have the literal suit from Superman, plus it ain’t really fair that ppl like Flash and Wonder Woman and Batman got styles but Superman we gotta use stalwart all the time or having to get creative with other style pieces to look like hun. So yeah can you guys look into making this style for us?
    • Like x 3
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Here's the part you seem to have missed, possibly: Stalwart Defender IS a Superman Style Set! Not only that, it's THE Superman Style Set based on the character's Nu 52 appearance! It was just missing the Emblem (which, granted, we still don't have a Nu 52 Superman Emblem) and the correct cape (we have to use a cape from a different style set) but regardless, it IS an Iconic Superman Style Set. And the Chest's built-in Emblem Mesh DOES make the Emblem larger than it will be on just about any other chest!

It seems that DC Comics still won't authorize THE Iconic Superman Chest Style/Shirt, no matter what, so we'll all have to make do with his Nu 52 suit combined with an "Old 52" Emblem and Cape. :oops:
    • Like x 2
  10. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

I think this is not more of a Superman emblem than the ones we got in the latest capsule, so it shouldn't be a problem to have this one too, somehow and somewhen. Somebody enlighten me if I'm wrong. Or, the limited-time thing could be applied to other Superman emblems, couldn't it?
    P.S. As long as they're tintable, of course...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. UX3 New Player

12. Wooliegaming New Player

We really need more wizard/witch styles. More robe options plz
    • Like x 1
  13. Babù Active Player

Does this prohibition include the iconic Supergirl Chestyle and Shirt (Old and New version)?
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It seems that it does, as the Devs know there's demand for it, and would have released it by now if they could have.

I think part of the issue there is the fact that very few styles in the game are actually locked to a specific character gender. The vast majority of styles, say, 98-99% of them, work on BOTH Male AND Female characters, so naturally, a Supergirl Chest Style, when placed on a Male Character, would be a SuperMAN Chest Style! :oops:
  15. Babù Active Player

[quote="Jack T. Chance, post: 4589172, member: 319576"
    I think part of the issue there is the fact that very few styles in the game are actually locked to a specific character gender. The vast majority of styles, say, 98-99% of them, work on BOTH Male AND Female characters, so naturally, a Supergirl Chest Style, when placed on a Male Character, would be a SuperMAN Chest Style! :oops:[/quote]

But the Chest style with stomach in the open air is only for girls though what's the problem?

The one from the game is fully covering the neck and the hands. A version with those parts not covered could be great (The Old NPC Legend PVE Supergirl (the one from Post-Crisis in Comics) has a such chestyle).

We've got the Champion's Slimline (hands and necks fully in the open air) but there is an emblem on it. We can hope to get a "Kryptonian Slimline" with similar features but on which one we can put any emblem we want.
  16. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get a skin style based on Doctor Phosphorus/Blight?

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I'd open capsules for this.
    • Like x 2
  18. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Personally, I'm hoping for the emblems from the Elseworlds story; "Superman: The Dark Side".
    Namely the Mother Box Shield.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Wow that's pretty cool. The variations are near endless.
    • Like x 1
  20. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Yeah, the three emblems Superman wears in this Elseworlds are truly epic.
    That being said, the Mother box is still my favorite. I'm hoping the developers will make a variant of it that use similar Source Energy materials and effects as the Mother Box Combat Pets.