Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

You might be right, unfortunately. But I also think they could figure something out. Where there's a will, there's a way...
  2. Incineration Inferno Active Player

1.)Bizzaro emblem and style would be amazing

2.) Death Stroke regular and enhanced complete style

3.) Killer Croc full style with Head and Teeth

4.) Gorilla Grod full style with Head and teeth, hands, feet

5.) Being Native American I've always want the Apache Chief style myself. Any chance of this at all with Stone/Bone Tomahawks for dual wield?
    • Like x 1
  3. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get King Atlan's crown or something that resembles it?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. X13-KING Well-Known Player

As someone who's main character is Atlantean themed. I am VERY excited for the Sea Changed skin styles. As such, I'd love to get more styles like it. Toping my list is a matching pair of webbed hands and feet styles. Similar to the Shark Gloves style, but made to match the the Sea Changed skin styles rather then the the Human skin styles. For the feet style, I'm hoping the dev's can use King Shark's model as a base and make something similar to Atlantean "footwear" as seen in the Young Justice animated series.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. SuperCorp Level 30

Seriously... Some Supergirl would be nice! Please?
    We get all kinds of verisons of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, There is even multiple versions of Harley and Ivy costumes. Bat woman can use bat man stuff. Please Some Supergirl. Please.
    When Death metal came out I was Excited in hope for the Lower image of supergirls costume... DENIED! Come on!
    We got all of one supergirl costume years ago only to have it removed from the game!
    So yeah. SUPERGIRL Costumes please!?? Begging here...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I Even MADE Some Grey line (Aka Neutral) Supergirl Images for you to get ideas from. Maybe it will help.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. SuperCorp Level 30

Also would like to Request you guys to please make Materials where if we have it on another character we can Purchase it with replay like we do all the other costume styles. Some of us can not afford 1 billion a pop for comic material. Its also super hard to find. I have it on one character but would like it on my healer but alas I can not find them anymore. So the replay badge or make it where if someone has it it goes to the shop claim window like you guys do the shop ones. just saying its a real pain. please fix?

I also would like to see more color options for travel powers

Idea for a travel power Teleport and tunneling. (Had these in Champions online. More travel options would be epic)
    • Like x 3
  7. Nightwing A37 New Player

I'd love to just have a basic escrima stick back item where they're more like the weapon style and are on the back in a V. I just find the Gotham Knight style ones very clunky looking.
  8. Incineration Inferno Active Player

This is why whenever I make a character I always choose the Dual Wield weapon at creation so whenever I get to Gotham and pick up the Bane mission from Catwoman my reward is the basic plan escrima sticks.

I've never liked they crazy looking ones for this weapon. This used to be the only way to get this style of escrima for manybyears until they added them to the pvp vendor at a certain level, but when they ruined pvp so many years ago, good luck getting them there.
  9. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get the Dead King's Scepter as a weapon style?

[IMG]

It's already in-game as both an Artifact and a Base Item. So why has in not gotten into the styles tap, yet?
    • Like x 1
  10. X13-KING Well-Known Player

One of Aquaman's more unique looks that I would love to see in-game is his Exiled suit.

[IMG]

I see a style set based on this look working beautifully with the Sea Changed skin styles. I'm thinking Chest, Waist, Legs, with Hands as optional. That being said it's not just the costume that's unique about this look, but the weapon as well. I've seen this trident collapse itself into a dagger.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Giving players both a Staff and One-Handed weapon styles for a total of five-to-six piece set.
  11. Oxfurd New Player

I think it would be awesome if the game had a character design overhaul expansion or update, this is a very good game that has been around for a long time, would be nice to see a facelift. Might be asking too much, but it would be awesome if player characters could get an upgrade in the looks department, I personally care less about the environment getting graphically enhanced over the character customization.
  12. Vonbishop New Player

I am just wondering how we keep seeing the superman emblem appear on new things like the boombox on an emote for example and yet can't get it for the emblem slot. The Boombox is new, no? Why squander the rights for the emblem on thaat emote over just doing what everyone wants. What are we not understanding?
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You are failing to understand that DC Comics does not want every player of the game to be able to run around in-game dressed up as Superman, because they don't trust us to not play him in a villainous way that would somehow ruin the character's reputation. :rolleyes:
  14. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

I would love to see the Vice Head

[IMG]
  15. WickedBlade New Player

hello, am new and i just wanna say game fun and all, but why chat gets locked after me use it 5 times??
    didnt you open up all game, for new and returning players?! so we chat still not actually free to use??
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The chat has restrictions to keep the website bots from spamming. You can upgrade your account to premium by purchasing something from the marketplace that's worth $5 or more.
  17. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get an "Atlantean Metal" hair style, based on Death Metal Aquaman.

[IMG][IMG]

This hair style would be ideal for a Jason Momoa inspired Aquaman. The hair beads, shells, and earring make it truly unique. If given an enhanced version, I'd to see it use the Bioluminescence materiel.
    • Like x 2
  18. creatine1 Committed Player

19. creatine1 Committed Player

20. creatine1 Committed Player