Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RipTide Level 30

I’d like to see a Darkseid style, Godspeed style, a Dick Grayson Robin style, a Jason Todd Robin style, a Batgirl style, an updated Deathstroke style, new lantern slimline styles that you can put an emblem on, a Superman/kryptonian slimline that does not have a collar or cover the hands, a Supergirl emblem, a Nightwing bird emblem, a Robin R emblem, a Joker style, an Azrael style, a beast boy style, a Bizarro emblem, a Cyborg Superman style
    • Like x 2
  2. ArturoSW370 Level 30

Miya Shimada, aka Tsunami, as she first appeared in All-Star Squadron (Volume 1, Issue 33).
    • Like x 1
  3. sebfm Well-Known Player

The Batman Santa Cowl but without the Santa hat would be neat, I really love that cowl actually.
    Classic Slimlines without high collar, without hand parts, working with bat cowls, with large emblems ( a revamp of old slimlines would be neat actually).
    As BvS/DCEU seems to be dead with the new DC Movie directors choices, maybe DCUO can get the rights back for BvS swag bag to be sold or for Superman 80s emblem or Batman 89 emblem :)
    A Kevin Conroy's Batmen emblems would be nice for those of us who make armories dedicated to those Batmen who were part of our youth.
    BTW, thx for the addition of the brieffings in memory of Kevin Conroy, still have to do them all. It's a real kind addition.
    • Like x 3
  4. ArturoSW370 Level 30

I would like to see a version of the knee-high boots with 1.5-inch block heels of the kind found on motorcycle boots.
    • Like x 1
  5. Azraelasitgets New Player

It would actually be interesting to see the Apex Predator design (from Death Metal Washington) as a possible choice. Playing as a dinosaur-like creature would be kinda fun.
  6. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I would love to have a sleeveless style set based on the "New 52" Captain Cold.

[IMG]

A two piece(chest and legs) set with similar elements of the "Absolute Zero" set just to make it look more functional. My first idea was for it to just be a sleeveless variant of the "Absolute Zero" chest style(vest not included). However do to some of the problems I've had using the "Arctic Chroma" set on the "Absolute Zero", "Snowflake" and "Ice Spike" sets with "Mr. Freeze" inspired coloring of the "Venom-Juiced" skin. Made me think that a matching legs style is necessary.

"Absolute Zero" set
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Absolute_Zero

"Snowflake" set
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Snowflake_(Style)

"Ice Spike" set
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Ice_Spike
    • Like x 1
  7. Kian Spada New Player

I hope we get someday Cosmic Boy's hair style and/or Shazam's hair style.
    Generally speaking more short and/or spiky hair styles for male would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  8. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

If only they'd find a way to bring back the anniversary emblems... I'm positive it would generate positivity and a bit of revenue. I'd love to get my Batman up to snuff having the classic yellow and black emblem. Hopefully they'll eventually add Batman inc. emblems. A Supergirl emblem would be very cool if they never return the BvS or Supes 80th. I'm aware that the BvS and 80th emblems have been said to never return, but we can keep our fingers crossed.
    • Like x 1
  9. X13-KING Well-Known Player

• Like x 3
  10. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Can we have Queen Hippolyta's crown/diadem as shown below?

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. creatine1 Committed Player

tigress
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. creatine1 Committed Player

13. creatine1 Committed Player

14. creatine1 Committed Player

wrath
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1