Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

ohhh the Animal-Headed Monstrosities! I was hoping for Mummies. This however... *ponders*
    • Like x 1
  2. YummyFishsticks New Player

Can we get a short sleeve version of the torn slimeline?[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Considering Jason David Frank died, the comics did a special some time back of justice league and power rangers. So how about the og power rangers inspired styles. Red, blue, yellow, black, pink and the green and white ranger ones
    • Like x 1
  4. Chain Lightning Active Player

are we ever gonna get a medium/long ponytail hairstyle?
    • Like x 2
  5. Charlieapc New Player

We really need a new beard style. Something bigger than jolly beard.

We need new options of body types, like fat body types.
    • Like x 1
  6. Charlieapc New Player

New weapon: sword + shield
    New body types: fat body types
    New beard style: something bigger than jolly Beard
    • Like x 2
  7. sebfm Well-Known Player

Batman the Animated Series Emblems
    JLA/JLU Animated Series Emblems
    Batman Inc emblems (includind BW Batman, DG Batman, etc)
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

Still want to see Yara Flor's outfit. Perhaps in a capsule is my only chance D:
    • Like x 3
  9. sebfm Well-Known Player

Deathstroke new style might be cool too :)
    • Like x 2
  10. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'd love to get three piece(head, chest, legs) flexsuits based on the god costumes form the "Darkseid War" form Flash, Batman, and Green Lanturn.

God of Death: The Flash(Would love to have his Speed Force Scythe too)
    [IMG][IMG]

God of Knowledge: Batman
    [IMG]

God of Light: Green Lantern
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  12. LORDLONEWOLF New Player

I'd love to have converse shoes, jeans that have the bottom of the legs a little rolled up, and a plaid shirt, not like the hiker chest, I mean something that's not tucked in and a little unbuttoned at the top with a shirt undemeath with the sleeves long with them being rolled up a bit. Those are my suggestions of what I want tho, because we don't really have enough and wearing the same clothes around people but just with different colours gets really idk lame. And if they had to be added some how I'd do briefings or investigations. But yeah we definitely need more clothes lackets. shirts. sweaters, shoes boots. hats. alasses and some how it e can get this mavbe a watch as an accessory or
    hand style.
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buyu that for a dollar. ;)
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

The Classic Champion's Slimline, but with a large emblem slot instead of the lightning bolt.
    • Like x 3
  15. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Indeed.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dead13 Well-Known Player

Add some Greek Gods style, espesally Heraand her peacock cape
    [IMG][IMG]
  17. Dead13 Well-Known Player

18. Exostar New Player

I feel like it has been a long time coming with this opportunity but, I would love to finally see Black Adam's belt added in to the game. Pretty please?
    • Like x 2
  19. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Larfleeze Head
    Kilowog Head
    Arkillo Head
    Atrocitus Head
    Cyborg Superman/Hank Henshaw style cyborg head/face

Dex-Starr accessory like the Sil'khee one
    Bun hairstyle
    Spacebuns hairstyle
    Hair like this:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Ravager mask/cowl
    Superboy's hairstyle
    Ability to have hair on the alt heads (see my Flip Side of the Hair Glitch thread for what I mean)
    Bear skin
    Gold Lantern emblem
    Animal skin base that lets you place the ears and tails you wish on it (IE the Spring event animal ears) so you can make more kinds of animal characters
    Make-up style category so we can give our characters more full make-up looks and have nice smoky eyes or geisha or kabuki make-up or any number of things (ideally available for both male and female toons)
    Beard style slot so we can put beards on any hairstyle
    Stubble/5 o'clock shadow
    Robin R emblem
    Robin set that's not the crazy special gear type thing those Raptor sets are, so just regular Robin suit (any suit, IDC if it's classic, current/Damian, Tim's, whatever)
    Elf/Fae/Pointy-eared skins
    Skins with more kinds of racial and ethnic features (be cool to see some indigenous skins (Americas, Australian, all sorts), Arabic, Pacific Islander, Inuit, etc)
    Classic, OG Red Robin suit with the bandolier (maybe even an emblem slot in the middle of it where he has his)[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Can we have the goggles as shown in the pic below? I know that we have something like it in Character Creation, but I want these because they are transparent.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2