Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Please consider these devs!! I guess it's too late to add them in AF3 so a MP release would be best.

• Like x 5
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Are you referring to this:
    [IMG]
    Because that's already in the game as part of the suit. Because of the bloat added styles in the Promethium Lockboxes, the chances of this dropping are much lower than they used to be. I'm guessing you haven't checked the broker to see if there are any. Btw, the name of the style in-game is Lethal Zealot (for when you look it up on the broker).
  3. Acesia Well-Known Player

The lack of Priestess and Hippolyta styles in the livestream (after so many being in agreement over it) was really upsetting

:( :( :( :(
  4. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Yeah surprised we still haven't gotten a Hippolyta style even just one like from a collectible. Should have gotten it back in like AF1! Would LOVE her crown and chest/skirt. We've gotten styles from Harpies, Satyr, Hades, Ares, but still nothing from the Queen of the Amazons! A key player in this story!
    • Like x 2
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well it might not be what you wanted, but the female toga is Hippolyta's.
  6. OmegaCryses New Player

one angel wing and one demon wing
    • Like x 1
  7. Plastic.dcuo New Player

I'd like to see an end to the gender only styles. There are a pair of men's boots I'd like. Also, how about more of the Amazon styles? There are a few more hair styles I like, like the ones worn by the Amazons carrying crates in Themyscera (Love the bun), as well as Amazon styles, like the Divine Seer's (In the iconic solos) or the Guard Iphito.

Also, can we have a rifle that looks like an umbrella?
  8. Acesia Well-Known Player

People keep telling me that they said a lot of styles werent revealed (collections, briefs, etc), but I dont remember that from the stream :( I just have to trust them, I suppose.
    If there's nothing else related to Hippolyta, I really hope we see pieces from Athena and Hecate. Both are absolutely gorgeous (well done on the designs, devs!)
  9. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Since they made Zeus, why not go ahead and make a Shazam inspired suit? Please.
    • Like x 3
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

A new one you mean. Cause there's a PvP suit based on Shazam.
  11. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

can we just get a superman symbol the way the godfall gear is at that size
  12. biroid New Player

13. megamanzero Loyal Player

backwards or sideways caps please.
    [IMG]
  14. DaKiDJaKe New Player

Hey do you guys think you could bring Superman's just for a limited so that people who didn't get a chance to get the emblem can get it?
  15. DaKiDJaKe New Player

Superman's emblem* back to the game for a limited time.
    • Like x 1
  16. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

i would love this style,jacket,sweater and hat
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We're on the 40th page, and I can't believe I forgot one of the most important ones:

A PLAIN, SIMPLE, COMPLETE SPANDEX SUPERHERO SUIT! No funky 2-tone or 3-tone patterns, no seams, no piping, no nothing, just plain and simple and one color, and the texture or "Material" must MATCH 1,000%!

[IMG]

And give it a nice LARGE Emblem Mesh, for Emblems that cover the chest, and put it in the Character Creation options, 'cuz right now, you have styles that are supposed to match but DON'T, because the "Material" is slightly different on the Legs and/or Head than it is on the Chest! THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE FROM DAY ONE, SO MAKE IT SO! ;)

P.S. A Head Style that's a Cowl with animated antennae on top that matches the "Simple Spandex Style Set" I'm proposing would be KEEN, chums! ;)
    • Like x 3
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I imagine this will be a popular player character now that he's made his debut in ARROW on the most recent episode! ;)

IF I were to create Ragman, here's how I'd probably make his costume:
    1. Skin = Mummy, with the Skin Color and Makeup Color reset to make one a light green and the other a darker green.
      [IMG]
    2. OR, instead of the Mummy Skin, I might use the Jute Chest and Leg Styles, colored appropriately:
      [IMG]
    3. IF I did # 2, I'd have to find a Face Style that I thought looked good for a mask to go with the body suit.
    4. If no other Face Style was needed, I might use Emissive Eyes.
    5. Head = Hood
      [IMG]
    6. Back = Tattered, naturally
      [IMG]
    Honestly, his costume would be easier to realize than I initially thought. The REAL question is what Power Set do you give him? Movement Mode should be Acrobatic, but I don't know which Power Set would be the best fit for him. :confused:
  19. Here2Help Devoted Player

Yeah, he might become a popular character depending on his role on the show and the fanbase he receives. Despite still being able to make a decent costume I would love a full-on official costume style. It'd just be great!
    • Like x 2
  20. G-PRYME Active Player

Sports Jerseys Football Basketball Hockey Baseball With Either Gotham Or Metro On Them