Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

If they make it Sinestro's Zoot Suit from the Bombshell's Variant Covers...

[IMG]

...I might be interested in having it as a Villain Style. ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Jumpnit Dedicated Player

How about some old school LOBO love!! Where as I would love to see him in content, but would be perfectly happy with a badA biker set!

BTW hand style HAS TO have wrapped chains around the forearm PLEASE.
  3. supalova20 Well-Known Player

How about an actual STATICSHOCK jacket trench with hood to change over any shirt style
  4. Acesia Well-Known Player

Actually, not really. Her designs are pretty intricate annnnnnd most of the amazonian styles are pretty nun-like (not that this is an issue when creating amazon styles outside of Xena). I was just trying to put together a Xena inspired style recently and wasnt able to find anything that looked even remotely like that gorgeous chest piece she is wearing.

Besides, AF3 has already been confirmed. How can you bring in amazon fury 3 (finally) without introducing more amazon related items?
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And I might have known that, IF I could have found a COMPLETE list of all the Female Styles with Screen Shots of the styles. Sadly, the Wikia has screen shots of EVERY Style for Male Characters, but very few for Female Characters. :(

Shhh! Don't go giving the Devs any crazy new ideas, or they just MIGHT release it without any new styles! :eek:
    • Like x 1
  6. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Doesn't have to be exclusive forever. Already been exclusive for what 3 years? Just my opinion anyway. Slowly re-release some of the original auras.
    • Like x 1
  7. Aquagurl New Player

Can i get a pink lantern Ring
    i know you may never make a pink lantern power ( wish you would )
    i would love to have a pink lantern ring
    could you just add it to the the fatal gloves
    [IMG]
  8. Acesia Well-Known Player

I'll get you some pictures in a few. As much as I love having an amazon and the amount of options available, they're mostly pretty bland or have odd looking material texture stuff on them that throws the vibe off.

I wish that females had access to the male version of the greco-roman chest and legs because those look fantastic. Sadly, we get a really hideous skirt and our boyfriend's oversized t-shirt
    • Like x 1
  9. biroid New Player

In any way put this in game

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. johoprime82387 Level 30

How about a style inspired by Jessica Rabbit?
    [IMG]
  11. recoil Committed Player

why don't we get some interesting looking avatar of sin wings to go with the horns? i just love the size and look of the wings. would be exciting if a full avatar of sin style was available like the exalted and corrupted and similar armor sets.
    • Like x 1
  12. JasonIsley Devoted Player

With the hooves to complete the set!
  13. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

this is my wish list for Xmas event:
    [IMG]
    SOCKS!! and mittens!
    [IMG]
    i always wear boxing cloves...
  15. Moonster New Player

This may not the be the best forum for this but where I thought i might post it is closed. The Time Capsule thing was probably a good idea. The contents of the time capsule have worn themselves out already. If you want to make the time capsule more appealing, then i suggest you make more rare styles only available in the time capsules and include those there. I've seen it work in other games, people will work or spend to get styles that are cool and uncommon but you have to develop the styles... make them appealing, then only available in the time capsules. I figure the Style team can work with the capsule team dev wise to make this happen.
    • Like x 1
  16. Sblaz New Player

I agree namely THE DC REBIRTH costumes and the bombshells costumes
  17. VV Dedicated Player

Multicultural mafia styles :D I don't care about a lot of em but I'd flippin love to have:
    Tommy guns
    Yakuza Katana
    Yakuza full body tattoo skins (With variants)
    Pony tail and iconic mafia hair styles
    Good looking suits. (With better sculpts than the business/urban business ones -. - They look BAD. REALLY BAD.)

The only excuse to put em up would be devs not wanting to make them. We have "Thug" styles ( Un-organized crime) - I'd love styles from Organized crime syndicates :D

I want to play as a Yamaguchi-gumi member :eek:

please make it happen :3
  18. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

Rorschach style is great and i Love
  19. Alpha Cell Well-Known Player

I just want a cape that flows the same way superman's does in legends. Devs... please.
  20. biroid New Player

I want this cape
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2