Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Infrared Void New Player

[IMG]Could You guys give the Ability to change the Color of our powers for example atomic is Orange 24/7 but with this ability we can make it blue to represent the Recent Death Storm Reveal or Make it whatever color we choose
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Nope. The Enhanced Style Set was in the Daily Rewards a month or 3 ago, but other than that, no one knows except the Devs, and they ain't talkin'! :(
  3. Ahab New Player

What about a body type similar to Stompa?, I know it's a long shoot, but I always wanted to make a bulky female with an amazonian style (Probably wont happen because of the ammount of female styles avaible, but one can dream)[IMG]
    In a more realistic note, what about Death metal superman style?, also the Death metal's Superman & wonderwoman' make up would be pretty cool for a face style
    • Like x 1
  4. Brandon-richard Active Player

With the new episode out how bout a restorative version of the Dark Robin"s complete outfit as a bonus vendor reward.
  5. X13-KING Well-Known Player

When it comes to Bat-Mage there's a few styles I want from him.

[IMG][IMG]

Namely; his mask, cap, gloves and belt.
    His cape is the most obvious and I've seen it requested a few times already. As for Bat-Mage's gloves; I just digging the magical amulets on them. Much the same can be said for his belt, but in my defense, we don't have a lot of waist styles with sashes like that on them. Finally, I just want Bat-Mage's mask as a head style for the simple fact that energy eyes styles do not work well with any Batman masks currently in game. Try pairing any of them with "Eyes of the Dusk" and see what I mean.
    I'd also like to get and accessory that has both the Shadow Runic hands and the Shadow Haunted Flames.
    I believe this set will work beautifully with the "Holy Terror Batman" chest. If and when we finally get it.
    • Like x 2
  6. Furyan Level 30

thank you man
    • Like x 1
  7. X13-KING Well-Known Player

If we ever get more Atlantean/Aquaman items. The styles I want most are new skins. While I wouldn't say no to a fishman skin based on characters like Lord Chondrakha/Shark God(King Shark's father) and Lagoon Boy.
    [IMG][IMG]

I'd prefer a set of skins based on the mystical tattoos that appear on Atlanteans in "Young Justice" whenever they use and/or near magic.
    [IMG]

If expanded media if out of the question. Then the devs base this set on Aquaman's look from the "Drowned Earth" storyline.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

We need a Penguin body style. Where is the body positive skin? We aren't all built like a Greek sculpture.
    • Like x 1
  9. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Ever since they added the Spyral Operative set which is an exact replication of Nightwing’s current suit but where the gloves and boots are part of the chest and legs, I think now is the time to use that idea to get the proper Lantern uniforms. We have been stuck with the “inspired by” styles for years at this point but I just want *exactly* what the unnamed Lantern NPCs are wearing
    • Like x 3
  10. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get the Batman Who Laughs' Mace as a One-handed weapon style?
    I desperately want it for my Hawkman/Thanagarian inspired MC.
    Dual Wield weapon styles don't work well with the Thanagarian Helm and Wings of Sin styles.
    Besides, One-handed has Dual Wield mastery in its skill tree.
    • Like x 1
  11. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Did you try either the Hawkman or Hawkgirl weapon styles?
    • Like x 1
  12. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Two-Handed is almost as bad as Dual Wield.
    Plus, nether mace matches the Batman Who Laughs'.
    There is a Dual Wield style, "Skull Hammer", that's basically the same, but with two maces. So, maybe there is a One-Handed variant in game, but so far I have yet to find any other clues to confirm its existence.
    It's times like this that make me wish for a weapon styles vender in the House of Legends.
    • Like x 1
  13. Maykr New Player

Could we maybe get an official Darkseid helmet style? Maybe as Doctor Fate 21 day daily reward?
    • Like x 1
  14. Val Zod-El New Player

I’m still waiting on Cosmic Boy hair style to be release…
    [IMG]
  15. shadowkingh60 New Player

Kyle Rayner's original custom green lantern uniform
    • Like x 4
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

1) Broken Image Link.

2) It's already in the game, and has been since January 2021! It's sold by the Long Live the Legion Vendor, and it's called Futuristic High Top Hair. It's the one on the RIGHT in this image:

[IMG]

MORE INFO HERE!

GET YOU ONE! ;)
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm frankly surprised we haven't had one yet myself, given that there's content he appears in, and we have style sets based on several other characters from the New Gods stories. My guess is that Daybreak asked for permission, and DC Comics said "NO!"

But with that said, I've seen other players make a reasonable facsimile using the Head Style from either Sector 3601 or Combat Protocol. ;)
  18. Maykr New Player

Oh to be a fly on the wall in those meetings… I have been wondering if this is also a reason for the long awaited Blue Beetle style, that WB/DC have had a tight hold on it. Very strange that some styles are held too so close, yet we get 2/3 of the trinity, batman and wonder woman styles & emblems seemingly without issue, along with every justice league member, Dr Fate, Hawkman, Shazam styles etc… very curious
  19. Val Zod-El New Player

That’s not the same hair style my dude. I want Cosmic Boys hair style not Lightning Lads… LOL
    [IMG]
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

• Like x 1