Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Sounds interesting look forward to it . On another matter you looked through all the weapon style pages. You planning on doing that for this behemoth of a thread. It like the mount everest of all the developer threads you brave enough? lol.
  2. Elderscrollsnerd New Player

I've been wanting a style like this for years, chuck it in an overpriced timecapsule i dont care lol. I can understand via copyright issues but please let me know what you think:
    [IMG]
  3. Elderscrollsnerd New Player

If not that previous style maybe something similar to this one? again I can understand if not but please let me know your thoughts! :)
    [IMG]
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

Fortunately Meg did keep track of a lot of these requests internally so I have a few pages in Confluence to refer to and I do keep track of this thread now she's gone. There was some record keeping with the weapon stuff but I don't think she was aware that I could come in like a wrecking ball and at least get you guys the iconic weapons where I can. Which, I've been working on a bit this weekend. Progress!
    • Like x 13
  5. Persevere New Player

I've always wanted a katana back or waist style.
  6. Persevere New Player

7. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Tbh they stated last year that most Waist Weapon styles would clip too badly can probably see a back Version but Waist is a no go plus the img broken.
    • Like x 1
  8. Elderscrollsnerd New Player

Is the images I sent not showing?
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The two Archon Thanatos images? They are working fine for me.
  10. Elderscrollsnerd New Player

Thanks for the reply! And that's good, and was just wondering as why no one replied to my message. What's your thoughts on a style themed around it?
  11. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

In honor of shark week, I'm asking again for a shark style mask, skin since we already have a shark's fin back style
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Not my cup of tea personally, but I don't really like armoured fantasy looks anyway. A lot of people love them, I'm not saying they're bad, they just don't appeal to me. I do like the wings though.
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Thanks for that mental image. LOL.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

So does your new title of “wrecking ball” mean I can re-request the stuff that Meg said was probably not going to happen? ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Bats. New Player

• Like x 2
  16. Sonicboom New Player

BEARDS. From short, to tied, to long, luscious, many in variety BEARDS

Also wanted to include( thought don't see it happening) Interactive sheathable(sp?) weapons!
    • Like x 1
  17. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

We Definitely need more beards
  18. Mr.W Committed Player

I'm hoping this is the right thread for this.

I'm not sure how possible this is but you know how we have different movement animations (smoke behind a speedster feet or the stars/light trails for flight)? Are you all able to give us robins motorcycle & lobo's road hog as a (non trinket) movement animation? So we can just go into to style tab & select those under movement.
  19. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a batman belt which could look like the owlman belt design
    chest style no so bulky that suppor big emblems but also has only one channels to use the materials
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

From what the Devs have said in the past, it seems that a Trinket is the ONLY way they can get something like that to work, which is why the extremely limited Batwing Vehicle Mode was done as a Trinket.

Since DCUO wasn't built from the ground up to have "Mounts" the way some other MMORPGs were, a Trinket that transforms your character into the vehicle seems to be the only way they're ever going to be able to offer that option, and to the best of my knowledge, the Batwing Trinket from a year or 2 ago is still the only one they've ever done.

But who knows what the future may bring? The Devs have stated that they're working on their plans for Wonder Woman's 80th Anniversary later this year. In My Opinion, a Trinket for Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet would make perfect sense. That doesn't mean it will make sense to the Devs, though. We'll just have to see what comes along in the future.
    • Like x 1