Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Good start! But I'd definitely switch the game's "Wonder Woman" boots for the Foot Style, and I'd use the Mera Hand Style so the bracelets are more correctly sized.

Sadly, I know of no way to get the stars around her shoulders. :(
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

3. Gotham Goliath New Player

The Dark Kinght Returns Emblem[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Scars New Player

[IMG]Just for something different... probably can't get the licensing, but worth a shot.
  5. Bintah New Player

I have wanted a brainiac style since the first time I fought brainiac. I know that there is the invader style but I would love a more in depth or even original costume style, styled around the protagonist that has been in game since easy 1.
  6. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a trenchcoat which you can show your emblem and the belt
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Now that we got the "Junior Speedster" hair and cowl. Can we please get some goggles based on the ones worn by Wally West Kid Flash in "Young justice"?

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Personally I'd like to have two versions of this face style; standard and Battle Reactive. The standard, will be worn over the eyes like all eyewear styles. The Battle Reactive, will be on the forehead while out of combat, but slide down over the eyes while in combat.
    • Like x 1
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Jewelry we can put on that isn't just baked in into other styles, could be done in the accessory slot or it's own slot. Things like piercings, necklaces, bangles, etc.
    More sorts of makeup and also having it be available for male toons as it can be useful in creating certain effects like making them look more rugged or more warm and friendly, etc. Like, eyeshadow and blush and such
    Scars and/or a scarred skin
    Claws and/or just long, sharp nails
    More things we can do with the eyes like having one or both eyes be all messed up without necessarily doing the full Two-Face thing with the entire area around it being all messed up as well, giving our characters reptile/feline/etc eyes, eyes that are just fully one color (not unlike the emissive eyes but like not glowing, some images of Starfire kinda do this), maybe even a lack of one or both eyes or extra eyes, etc.
    Cheetah skin (currently using leopard skin for my cheetah character as it's fairly close and "good enough" but would def like an actual cheetah skin but not really too concerned about that one)
    Martian and/or just general alien skin (wish we could get that powerset)
    More tails, fins, spines/spikes, antennae, etc for alien or Atlantean or other non-human characters
    Stubble (like Cosntantine, just a little bit of stubble instead of an actual beard)
    More styles of all categories to help us better make characters of various nationalities, ethnicities, and cultures (some space buns could be fun)
    • Like x 1
  9. Gotham Goliath New Player

The Batman NPC gear
    • Like x 1
  10. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

I am not sure if hairstyles counts here, but Mordru's hair please?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree. We need those lowered over the eyes. The overcharged style might be good enough until then.
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

For the time being, is that Cowl a Head Style, or a Face Style? I don't have it yet, so I've got no clue at the moment.
  13. Shazammm Well-Known Player

For next April Fools Day, can we get a pair of springy googly-eye glasses?
    Like this:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. X13-KING Well-Known Player

The "Junior Speedster" hair and cowl are a hair style and head style that was added to the Flashpoint vender recently.
    [IMG]

I was merely stating how I want a face style based on the goggles worn by Wally West Kid Flash in "Young Justice" animated series.
    • Like x 1
  15. X13-KING Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  16. Generaticity New Player

So I understand it wouldnt be possible to mimic the clouds but am I the only one that wants to have an Akatsuki Jacket/trench coat style? [IMG]
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I believe the closest thing we have at the moment is the Dr Sivana Face Style, which is reasonably close.

[IMG]

But the only styles I know of that give glasses or goggles on the forehead are Head Styles, so they can't be combined with the Cowl. If those styles could be redone as either a Face Style, or an Accessory Style, then you could have a couple more options. :cool:
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Been wanting for quite awhile to see Style Sets based on the Green Lantern: Earth One graphic novels, and now I have better reference images...

Green Lantern Hal Jordan (complete with Power Battery in Backpack Carrier)
    [IMG]

Yellow Lantern Corps Uniform
    [IMG]

We've got some alternate reality style sets for some of the other Iconic characters, let's have some love for our Ring-Slingers! ;)
  19. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

the nightrunner chest style . more lanterns styles
  20. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Worth bringing up again after the recent flags thread - we need a maple leaf emblem!

[IMG]

Could put it in as part of a Global Guardians themed event or capsule (a team that includes Fire of Brazil who’s already in game).

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]