Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Leeerooy Well-Known Player

Reported for falsifying a false report to the reporter. Ewe spelt glue wong sew it bounces off back onto U...derp.
    • Like x 2
  2. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

A Reach style Armor suit would be cool! I'd like the enhanced version to have some differences though. Like the Back piece would be a scarab in normal mode and a pair of wings in enhanced mode
    • Like x 3
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Someone got it closer, anyway:

• Like x 1
  4. Lara Committed Player

Wonder Woman JSA would be nice!

greets
  5. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

I don't know if the development team has seen this but there is animated DC / Japan movie called Batman Ninja. There are some new skins for hero and villians and potentially new oriental take on characters.
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

we need a void skin

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I mean come on these don't work at all

and please put it on the marketplace just like the cosmic skin
  7. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Would we ever see any of the star sapphire corps styles incorporated into the game? I'm aware there's a variant gear style available but what about the slimline versions?

I've actually noticed whenever there's lantern styles incorporated in the game they're almost always armored or bulky type styles. Is there a reason for this?
    • Like x 2
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I do agree with you that we need a Star Sapphire outfit. I would want Fatality's most.
    If I had to guess as to why they are almost always armored or bulky? Because a lot of the other Corpsmen wear generic outfits. I mean, Hal Jordan, Saint Walker, and Atrocitus basically wear a slimline. John Stewart is basically the Reverse Slimline. Most Sinestro Corps members wear the same style.
    However, I do agree that we need more slimline that give you the ability to choose an emblem. That way we can have more options.
    • Like x 1
  9. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Here are some of the images from the movie.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Use the Glowing Skin and set your color Hex Code as 000000, True Black. You're welcome. ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Cosmos Girl Well-Known Player

Is there a style to hide glowing rings for lantern characters?
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Not that I've ever found. It's been programmed to work on every hand style, and to apply after any Material you've got applied on the hand. With at least some Trinkets that cause you to change form, you can even still see the ring on your character.
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

:rolleyes: give me a break did you even see the picture where I used glowing skin at that setting?

as I just showed in that picture it doesn't work

sorry it just isn't dark enough it needs to be void like the material
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Then change any styles necessary so you can put the Void Material where you want it.
    • Like x 1
  15. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

wow that's not helpful

my point is we need a void skin plain and simple you can't apply void material to a skin....duh....
  16. Arkage New Player

Wow I'm seeing a lot of stuff I asked to see in the game back in April getting made. There are even things in today's livestream that suspiciously look EXACTLY like things I asked for... :O They listen...??? Or is it just that because I asked for tons of stuff I was bound to ask for things that were already planned out? I'm confused!

I guess what I'm saying is.. I'm excited and grateful.
  17. Cosmos Girl Well-Known Player

I always found it kind of annoying. Not that I have anything against lantern powers. Its the idea that you can't disguise your powers by appearance. The glowing ring is a dead give away.
  18. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

can we get some slimline gloves i know this been asked a couple times but its crazy how we don't have one of these yet here's a good example

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

This hairstyle (Long hair + long beard) would be nice.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Sprout Robinson Active Player

I would love the ability to toggle the sleeves off of chest styles. I really love having plant skin or tattoo skin, and a lot of the chest styles that are available feature long sleeves which cover them (especially armored ones). I'd love a sleeveless House of El Warsuit chestpiece; or at the other end of the scale a sleevless STAR Labs Hoodie.

It would be really neat if this was an option that could just be toggled on/off of the existing chest styles, though I assume this would be more programming/front-end heavy to actually add a toggle check-box. Another option would just be to re-release a sleevleess variants of existing styles (which I would guess would mean deleting the sleeves off of each piece, saving under a new name, and making available in vendor menus, but lord knows I'm not a programmer).

If that works out well then similarly I'd love to toggle leg-length on pants so that they cut off near the knee rather than being a full-length pant (for the same reason; visible plant skin/tattoo skin). Failing that, more options for the female characters that are shorter than pants but longer than the existing shorts options would be lovely.
    • Like x 4