Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

AND REPORTED!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE GONE OVER THIS? HOW MANY?!?!?! :mad:
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Something about it looks familiar, but I'll have to see it in person to know for sure. But that updated model is incredible! I wonder why they went with the bronze coloring on the armor, instead of the purple and green combo he traditionally wears in the comics?

[IMG]

Their old in-game character models for him featured that color scheme, so the change surprises me. :confused:
  3. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I just need this one style it’s all I want than I’m done posting here I supported guys and bought 100s of there scam capsules I just ask for 1 thing cmon bro give me a break
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

No. :mad:
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Also, awhile back, I decided to play around with styles and see how to recreate that character you're so hot and bothered about recreating. I tried out some ideas for recreating that alien head using Head and Face Styles that exist in the game. I made a little progress, but didn't post what I came up with BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A MAN OF YOUR WORD!

You promised EVERYONE READING THIS THREAD that you'd stop spamming the thread with this nonsense, then went back on your word multiple times now. So why should I try to help you out? Figure this one out on your own. :p
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

It’s been mouths since I posted this tho it’s not really spam but yes I went back on my word because the need for head piece overcame the promise also I made this character with the neon material just want the head I need it
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

IT'S SPAM!!!!! STOP JUSTIFYING YOUR IDIOTIC BEHAVIOR TO YOURSELF!!!!

You post it about every 6 weeks, like clockwork. I called you out on your BS about a week into the new year. You PROMISED you wouldn't post it anymore. You BROKE YOUR WORD about 6 weeks or so later, in late February. So we had the same discussion again. Again, you made a promise you did not keep.

We discussed it AGAIN about 2 weeks later. And now, here you are, yet again, about 6-7 weeks later, pulling your same BS. GIVE IT A FRAKKIN' REST! PERMANENTLY!!!! Your "Alien Head" request has just been fitted out with Cement Overshoes, and it's now at the bottom of Metropolis Harbor, capisce? :mad:

Look, whether you like it or not, you're just going to have to live with the closest you can get, which is this...

SKIN: Angry, set to whatever you feel is the appropriate shade (mine was set to Hex Code 272727 for that character, which is a bit too dark for yours.)
    HEAD STYLE: V Slimline, with color hex code set to the same exact one as the Skin Tone.
    FACE STYLE: Bug Eye/Lens, colored True Black (Hex Code 000000)

You'll get this...

[IMG]

[IMG]

And that's as close as the game will let you get at this time if you want your character's mouth to be visible.

The Devs are WELL aware of what you want at this point. Posting every few weeks will NOT make them move any faster, and if they have half a brain in their heads, has hopefully made them ditch any plans they might have had to make it, because this is NOT Dragonball Z Online!

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time! :p
    • Like x 1
  8. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

That head piece is ugly also they added DBZ inspired styles before from requested fans one more wouldn’t hurt
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Like I said, it's the closest you can get RIGHT NOW. Maybe they'll add it, maybe they won't, but you have absolutely LITTERED this thread with posts on that one. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! DO NOT POST IT EVEN ONE MORE TIME!!!!! :mad:

I used the Angry Skin so it would have the prominent brows like on the character you want to recreate. Other skins don't have that.
    • Like x 1
  10. Shalandor New Player

Since we're on the Birds of Prey episode(Great work by the way Devs) now and there will likely be rewards added going forward I'd like to pose a few suggestions for style items related to the episode.

-Black Canary hairstyle(I'm pretty certain this will be a thing anyway but I thought I'd mention it anyway.)

-Black Canary jacket(Classic or the new style,either one would be pretty good.The classic fishnet tights are already ingame so we'd finally be able to complete the look.)

-Superman/Split-curl hairstyle(Big Blue featured was featured pretty strongly in this episode and this would be a great opportunity to put in the classic do.)

-Catwoman suit/mask(Selina is pretty much the only "Bird" of the team to not get a style item in this episode)

-Batgirl cowl-(This would be a great throwback to Barbara's original identity before she became Oracle.I know we've got Daring Vigilante but...let's face it that looks nothing like a proper Bat-cowl xD)

One or two of these items were taken from the list of potential styles to be added here https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/player-requested-styles.304913/
    So I thought I'd just bring some of them up again.Whatever does get added I'm sure you'll amaze us as always.Thanks again Devs
    • Like x 1
  11. Karen Rice New Player

I am not sure if this counts but I, and im sure many others will aswell, would greatly enjoy some more hair style options, for both male and female.
    • Like x 2
  12. DakuSuiren New Player

• The Wings & Boots of the Succubus & Incubus from Gotham Wasteland
    • The New Black Canary Style Set
    • Punchline Hair Style (jokers new girl)
    • Steampunk Duela Dent Face Mask
    • Like x 3
  13. Ascended Well-Known Player

So, speaking of hairstyles again.....the problems with facial hair have been talked about plenty, but is there any way the devs could allow us more flexibility with beards/etc other than having to code multiple variations in as separate items?

Like, that asymmetrical mohawk would make for a pretty good viking (or hipster) hair style.....if we could include a beard. Same for that long braid from the same pack, the.....warrior's braid it might be called? It'd make a great viking haircut if my toon didn't have to be clean shaven as well. The magician's haircut would be fantastic for a Fabio Thor type character....if we could include a beard.

I've seen people suggest facial hair as an accessory, and that would probably work, though it could lead to some really weird designs where "the bearded lady" is just the start of the silliness. It'd probably be more work than its worth to make facial hair its own tab on the styles page (though it'd be the best option for variety too). I dunno, I don't know what the devs could realistically do about this, but I'd grind out new hair styles much more often if I had the ability to add facial hair as well.

Oh, that aura on the Lex Luthor someone as was asking about upthread.....isn't that from the Doomsday content or something? The "Doomed" aura it might be called?
    • Like x 1
  14. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

He Wears the purple and green in game. It only changes color for story purposes. THis isn't really new model eiter...they just Shave'd Earth 3 Lex's head and changed the color lol.
    • Like x 3
  15. High Troller Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  16. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Face style: Sinestro's eyes as seen in the cut at the end of Batcave Breach.
    • Like x 2
  17. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Titanic Trenton body shape
    • Like x 1
  18. an81angel Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. an81angel Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Right now, I'd like to see an Emblem of a Chinese/"Oriental" Dragon similar to these:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1