Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

aang from the last airbender
  2. The lBatmanl New Player

Developers on this game have really proved their feedback a lot and I believe it's time for them to step it up.

MALONE HAIRSTYLE .
    This new hairstyle needs to be in current hairstyle vendor

Malone hair can be different but we need this mustache, we don't got any mustache like this for players create a Commissioner James Gordon style or Matches Malone.
    [IMG]
  3. Warstoc New Player

I'd really like to see the Fishnet Stockings (not sure the actual name) returned to the Marketplace as a style item that can be purchased!!
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, your image isn't working.
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Also... it's great that we have a Legends Avatar for Dark Knight Returns Batman...

[IMG]

...but he's got the wrong body type (it should have been a Brute,) the wrong belt (although it's still closer and better than any Utility Belt Style that's available in the game for Player Characters to equip,) and if you missed out on getting the Batman v Superman Emblem Swag Bag, as many of us did, you don't even have a Batman Emblem even remotely close to the look of the DKR Bat Emblem!

So, for all of those reasons, the next time there's a reason to put a new Batman-Inspired Style Set in the game, let's make it the Dark Knight Returns Batsuit, complete with that large, black bat as the Emblem, and that Emblem should be SEPARATE from the chest, not a permanent, built-in part of it, as some players that have the 80th Anniversary Batman Emblem may want to use that instead, to more closely match the look of the alternate costume he wore for part of the story:

[IMG]

And while you're at it, you might as well include the strap of pouches on the right leg (as we have alternative slimline pants without that feature already) and the holstered pistol on his left boot (as we already have very similar boots without a holstered pistol that we can use instead if we wish.)

Give the shirt and pants that lovely knit texture seen on the Legends Avatar, give him shoulders that give us the cape around his neck like on the Legends Avatar, and MAKE IT SO! ;)
  6. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

We really do need boots from Hawkgirl, the talon on the heel really make the look.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

I don't know if this is technically possible, but I'll throw it out there anyway (there's no harm in trying XD). So, it'd be nice if you guys added a fifth palette to use with materials. I edited the palettes tab to give you guys an idea of what I'm talking about. Now, you see the Slot number 2 featuring a light blue color. On that style, that color affects those bright stripes (or whatever their name is) on the chest and the legs. It'd be cool if I could choose to use a material, instead of a color, for that single slot (for a single slot in general: 1,2 or 3). I hope I made myself clear.[IMG]
  8. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I'm not entirely sure the engine as it exist would allow for that. Apparently just to make Chroma's work they had to basically hack the games color system to bits ..
    • Like x 1
  9. MlSFlT New Player

For super speed have a white tiger mount and for flying have a cloud, dragon, broom mount for the other skim and acrobatics have a gorilla you hold on to and the skimming be a surfboard or mechanical flying board or that thing bowser flys in on Mario or the bad guy from sonic
  10. XgreenXarcherX New Player

How about as Hardlight being able to change the color of your ring and contructs to be able to make the other lanterns who are not playable in game. Will be same moves just would be nice to change the color of your contructs.
    • Like x 1
  11. PrinceOfFacade New Player

Could it be possible to have a trench coat in the Back category?

That way we could add the item to any type of chest option, adding bountiful possibilities for costume design.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It's been repeatedly requested for over 9 years, but it hasn't happened yet. *shrugs*
  13. PrinceOfFacade New Player

Holy sh*t, seriously?

Wow, that's insane. Maybe if we mention it enough within a small frame of time, they'll catch eye to it. Idk. lol
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Not likely, there's been lengthy discussions of the issue in other threads, and the Devs have basically said that it's not likely to happen.
  15. Mr700 New Player

Lex Luther's updated back cannons

Cyborg's updated hand blasters
    • Like x 2
  16. Fwames Well-Known Player

Finger pistol style for dual pistols
  17. PrinceOfFacade New Player

I'm never one to accept "basically," but I can certainly take a hint. If after all this time they still haven't done it, I guess it's not going to get done.

Can't imagine why, though. Is it really that difficult to add?
  18. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Please guys, make this aura an item we can buy from the Dlc vendor. It looks very very nice!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. NibellaRin Active Player

I would love to have Huntress's costume and as well as Canary's from the new dlc. They look fantastic.
  20. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

You can get a style inspired by Huntress (it's pretty the same actually). I'ts the purple gear you can either drop (normal version of the content) or buy from the dlc vendor.
    • Like x 2