Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

lol. A good point. Skin-tight latex is still skin-tight latex no matter where the garter is...but would throwing out that the animal skin over them could satisfy our loin cloth enthusiasts and, if done correctly, could satisfy my ongoing desire for Jeroen Thornedike's tunic.
    Soo...altering the legs, so they aren't Drowned, to something different and keeping the animal skin...would probably make it look nothing like Blue Devil's outfit so you're right. :)

And I figured there would be no plans yet but I thought I'd throw it out in case there were.
    • Like x 2
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Another one I'm sure I've posted on here somewhere in the last 200 pages...probably more times than anyone would like to see, but since I can't remember if I did or whether there was a definite "yes", "no", or "maybe" here it goes again. lol
    ...also posted in the materials one in case that is the appropriate spot.

Is there any way that we could please apply material directly to skin?
    That way we could be wearing clothing or a costume on top of that material?
    You know, like an energy being wearing a leather jacket. A wild material skin that is wearing a Batman costume. Chrome or silver or gold material and a slimline costume or a tux.
    Some examples that immediately come to mind, if I (or anyone else) think of others feel free to post pics. Sure the last pic isn't exactly what I'm discussing, since they are gauze bandages not material, but still I think is an example of what I mean about applying material to skin and then clothes.
    Is that possible? #hashtagelementalsandenergybasedlifeformswearcostumestoo

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I think the Ponytail hair style and new Long Straight hair (Not very Long) like Batwoman's and Mera's, and an update for Black Canary Costume like the previous new updates + Her Jacket and the one piece under and high heels and new skirts like Supergirl's and Tala's are the most freaking thing requested ever, people are asking for them everyday. Gotta be annoying :D:D:D
    • Like x 1
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Left-handed Lantern Rings!

They're already in the game from legends like Kyle Rayner and Guy Gardner. Saint Walker and Carol Ferris show various color availability.

Suggestion: Make 3 Left-handed Rings available as 12-piece collection rewards from Time Capsules. Make them the "feat styles" for those capsules. Do this for multiple TC cycles, until all the colors are available.

This would finally give players a way to have alternate lantern ring colors without violating any canon. Throughout many Lantern sagas various persons have been given rings temporarily, or worn multiple rings at once.

I know a lot of people complain about Time Caps., but I think this reward would actually be celebrated by a large part of the community.
  5. RocketedToEarth New Player

Parrot shoulder style
    Guitar back style
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They tried making a parrot shoulder style, it didn't turn out well so they gave up on it.
  7. RocketedToEarth New Player

Hey, that's a shame but thanks for the info!
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Can we have existing back styles as weapon styles?

[IMG]

This style for Dual Wield users.

Amazon Soldier
    [IMG]

And the recent Primeval Back Style as a one-handed or dual wield style would be great too.

[IMG]
  9. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Any chance of getting a face style based off the mask worn by the second Power Ring? We don't really have any face styles like it and it might make some GL fans happy to get something more from this evil doppelganger then just the emblem. :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Black Peacock Active Player

I think that we are kind of oversaturated with armours and big, bulky pieces. They work for fantasy MMOs, sure. But this is DCUO, an MMO based around heroes!

Let's bring out the slimline/bodysuit styles with some neat designs.

@Megzilla, can you please look at the Sheer Net style? The mesh is so low quality it is embarrassing, this is a style that people pay for, and the panty has pixelated edges. The legs on the sheer style have a glossy, greasy finish. The net is barely visible, even when it's at the blackest setting. Why can't it be like on the Black Canary/Zatanna models?

And remove the ugly boot attachments on Necromancer legs and give us a regular leotard bottom style.
    • Like x 3
  11. Skahr New Player

More traditional RPG type clothing. I'd like to have an epic rogue gear set. Cloth and leather armor, straps, weapons, an obscuring hood; the classic rogue accoutrements. Cool robes, spell books and scroll containers attached to belt for magic characters. Nice metal armors that aren't large and bulky.
    • Like x 1
  12. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 4
  15. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

Others of us have suggested making Lantern Ring styles for us to use. Even to put them on the Left Hand. I would absolutely love to have this. I want all 9 rings Rage, Avarice, Fear, Will, Hope, Compassion, Love, Death and Life

When it comes to how to get them I would absolutely HATE for this to be a TC collection reward. I and many others HATE TC Collections. If this has to be connected to collections make them either be 'Open X TC' reward or have it be like the Hair Styles where they were drop options within the TC itself.
    • Like x 1
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i laughed at this more than i probably should have XD.
    • Like x 1
  17. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

One of the Enchantress Styles for the next TC gearset. (Prime Earth, New Earth, Movie)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    The green circle for it's aura collection.
    • Like x 2
  19. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    The Magical Spells around the hand as the 2nd aura collection.
    (Preferly like 2 Buble over the hands like the sorcery shield)
  20. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

[IMG]

The hoodie would be like this different to show the hairstyle.
    • Like x 2