Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Well TheOne WhoLaughs is level 210 , now just need the outfit and let the Mayhem begin.... ha ha ha

..... sidekick goes... crow crow crow
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. DarkAya Dedicated Player

[IMG]

basically everything... magic hat and wand as one-handed weapon style would be nice too
    • Like x 4
  3. IrishLuffy New Player

With all the new shows coming out like Young Justice, Titans, Doom Patrol, Hawk and Dove, Batwoman, and more could we get some of the more elseworld styles?
  4. Qyonk Level 30

Jacket tied around waist

[IMG]

for guys:
    [IMG]

cartoon/anime version
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

How about animated animal tails like cat and fox (or even bird) available as a waist style?

That way I'd be able to keep my tail while wearing the Primeval style, just gotta sacrifice the belt... [IMG]

People would be able to wear a tail without necessarily using an animal skin, and those who use the reptilian skin could even get an alligator tail if this is made.
  6. Skahr New Player

Not necessarily a "costume style" but I'd love to see some more awesome movement mode styles! The ones done so far are okay, bubble one is great, but I want more inventive and epic ones to keep coming.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

New skins for our characters please? that will look more alive and realistic...
    • Like x 3
  8. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

I would love to see a Monarch style make it into the game

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Megzilla Developer

This would be an interesting way to get a scarf in game. I was thinking of building it into a chest item but making it a face item might be a good way...
    • Like x 4
  10. Megzilla Developer

Oh! I actually really like this!
    • Like x 1
  11. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Have you tried adding them as shoulder items already? It's an old request from launch... :)
  13. Megzilla Developer

Yeah its too dicey. The plan B was building it into the chestpiece itself.
    • Like x 2
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

How's my Wonder Woman doing today? JK..... wait, no I'm not, "you're awesome". :D

The scarf as a head or face piece would be neat.

I know others & I have posted this before but these little monsters would be an awesome henchmen skin. These would be fantastic for next Halloween. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Knarlydude Loyal Player

All joking aside. I have another question for you.

Do you consider different skins for in game trinkets and power animations a style?

If so,
    Would it be possible to go with the power aura power material theme and make power henchmen & power back up trinkets that use the actual powers within the game?
  16. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I'll hope the face slot works out better then. Even built into the chest piece is great in a crunch but it'd be so much more versatile on its own slot. :)
  17. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

A daisy flower smiley face headpiece.
    [IMG]
  18. Hollows Active Player

How about more "shredded" styles. Shredded jackets, pants, trench coats, etc.
  19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i misread this as "shredder" styles XD.

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Megzilla Developer

Lol. And yes more battleworn items would be good!
    • Like x 2