Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. OohFujii New Player

Just for XBOX, Style Chest SM: oan, trigon, krypto and HH pliz. We have nothing :/
  2. Volle Active Player

Dark Knights Metal: The Joker/Batman Who Laughs Soon PLZ!!!

[IMG]
    [IMG]

And the if you guys add Doomsday style i feel like the The Devastator from Dark Knight Metal shuld be added insted to get all styls sets to the game and an episode basted on the dark metal universe wuld be so cool!. expand the Multiverse.
    • Like x 3
  3. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

I'd like variant styles of bracers like an escaped prisoner one with a chain hanging off the bracers would be great.
    This style with the torn sleeves shirt and ripped up pants, as for the shoulder straps have both this style and a chained one. Plus you could add those bracers as with many others and go prison style by adding broken chains off of them.
    [IMG]
    Add different prison style gear like one from earth and others not, like this one below but not sure you can do the metal like straitjacket tho. As cool as that would be the Devs would either have to add a new combat style or add a new tree to what already there, like solely have kicking being one of the trees in martial arts or brawl.
    [IMG]
    I also like his hair style, I know we got Starfires hair but add one like this which is thinker and more wild.

;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I love both.
    But with the Laughs, maybe have the ears and metal spikes as a face style. That way the people whining about too many Batfamily styles have something to work with.
    Same with the Devastator, have the bone-bat-ears as a face style and the rest of it as the head style. That way we get Doomsday and DoomsBat at the same time?
  5. somto New Player

my parents dont let me spend money on games. can u try to be nice, theres no point in wasting ur time being mean, u think ur kool, ur not
  6. DinahLance Level 30

More long hairstyles and a Black Canary style :)[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]

Witchfire's outfit please! I want a flaming collar. :eek:
    • Like x 2
  8. Megzilla Developer

omg thats rad
    • Like x 1
  9. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

It's not the same not even close doomsday is the original and far superior to devestator there are key differences in their design that make doomsday better and not everything has to be Batman.Let Superman and his rouges gallery get some TC attention
    • Like x 1
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Don't get to excited or we will all have to see the effectiveness of coffee on the team. i'm thinking zombies with bags under their eyes?
  11. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

is it possible to get a chest style & mixed with shoulders like this and the hand style?
    • Like x 1
  12. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

Some styles that I really want in the game.

Superboy's jacket and S shirt he had when he was introduced in Reign of Supermen. I hope this is in the upcoming Reign of Supermen content.

Similarly some Cyborg Superman/Henshaw styles would be great. We got a Grandmaster face a long time ago but I would love one that has Emissive Eyes with it. He has also has a number of different emblems his odd Superman S from RoS, his Sinestro Corp Emblem and more recently in comics his GL emblem all using the S Diamond as the template. Another great style of his is his Hand Cannon and Half Robotic look.

I really want a good leather jacket similar to the Gotham Outlaw but that lets us have our own emblem on the Shirt and either on the Sleeve or Back.

Can we get a simple Forhead Goggles style please. Yes we have goggles from the Electro Static and from one of the Bombshell female hair styles but this isn't quite enough.

Vestiges of Procylite Head had a really GREAT concept on it, it showed the Indigo Tribe Emblem Glowing floating over your forhead. I think that a Face Style that offered this for our own emblem would be REALLY GREAT. Secondly I would ask for the same thing but with Emissive Eyes for those who like glowing eyes. Have the Colors go off our Emblem and Eye color respectively.

I really love some of the Full Glass Face helmets that have been put in the game from the Visitor, Gas Protection, Spindrift and even Exobyte Origins but would it be possible to have styles that had a translucent face shield so we could actually see our face through the face shield?

The Armor Detective and Corum Rath shoulder wrapping capes makes me REALLY want new capes in the game that offer us Batman, Superman and One that lets us use Our Own Emblem.

We need more Back Styles that let us see Our Emblem on them. Take the Lantern Disks, Shields and Capes of differing types and put a version that lets us display them PLEASE.

I have to say THANKS for the 2nd Chance vendor but you missed a major beat with it. You put all the Armor as actual GEAR instead of just letting us BUY A STYLE. Also thanks for the Enhanced Lantern Emblems but I have always thought that they ALL needed their backgrounds removed so you are not forced to have White or Black respective backgrounds and just had the GLOWING Color emblem instead. Lastly the Motes you put them as SINGLE Motes when we need 5 for any and all recipes in the game these should have been sold in sets of 5 for that same price they are now!
    • Like x 1
  13. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

I forgot to mention some Winter thoughts.

Last year for Valentines you added an aura that used the 'power' effect streams for powers like Bitter Winds and the Magic 'I have a pet out' effect. I think this would work really well for a Blizzard aura set up similarly to Bitter Winds for Ice characters.

In Spring you added a great Bark skin. Why not add Ice and Snow skins. We already have the Snow look from the Snowman trinket and for Ice there are two options the old Ice Armor/Elemental or the Arctic Material.

A Snow material would be pretty fun to have I think. Imagine the comic nature of hitting someone with a Snow Sword for example.
  14. amoul21 New Player

[IMG]Could we get the Kryptonian Skinsuit from Man of Steel as a style, and have the pentagon/diamond shield blank so that you can insert your own emblem and it fits in?
    • Like x 4
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That’s why I say the cowl should be a face. So people wanting a custom. Superjerk villains I say yes. And an alternate-Superjerk I’d say yes to. Just regular Prime Earth/New Earth Supergoof? Mixed feelings.
    I do admit there are plenty of villains that deserve the time.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I really dont like this thread, to many people asking for iconic styles.. i never understood why all the gear we got was based off of someone & not like just made up cool hero gear... now i see why
  17. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Besides the back that drops from smallville there is no Doomsday sets one of the most iconic superman villains alongside luthor darkseid and bizarro. So far in tcs we have had future batman, batman beyond, red death batman (which I do use as it is literally the concept I had for my speedster toons) and now drowned.Sure we got the fire soul set but that is targeted at supergirl and her growing fanbase because of the cw show.For the death of superman when they could have introduced a superman or doomsday style instead we got lobo
    • Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I know I am being difficult (and maybe a little insensitive), but Superman’s outfit is a onesie and we have Superman onesies and Kryptonian armors.
    It’s the villains I care about. I was glad to get Lobo. Now we need Doomsday, Atomic Skull, Metallo, Composite-Superman...and I would say Mongul, but that is another that is an outfit that’s—just an outfit.
    • Like x 1
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I will admit they could experiment. Like how would the Superman outfit look in the future. The future bat armor? Well will Supergoof be wearing armor? Or will it be a different style of outfit than just a onesie?
    • Like x 1
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I miss emblems.
    I'd love to have Manta, Timmverse/Wally West Flash, Reverse Flash, Shazam, Alan Scott's proper Golden Age Emblem (ditto Jay Garrick)

Also, I'd like to see Aquaman's harpoon hand as an option...Murk seems to be wearing it presently even if on the wrong hand...and what do you guys have against southpaws anyway. I always see right hand exclusive auras etc...what about something for the lefties?)

Finally! I mentioned Wally West above and with Kaldur-ahm's appearance in Atlantis, (And we really need to see Garth aka Aqualad I aka Tempest at some point!) I really gotta ask. Current events in DC Comics not withstanding and we PLEASE get Wally West Flash some love in this game? I occasionally wear Barry Allen or Jay Garrick looks in the game but they both have had long-standing roles in-game since it's launch way back when in 2011. all- through the New52 years I persisted in using Wally's Classic Flash #50-150 look. Nowadays I'm using his Rebirth look as the standard following the travesty that was Heroes in Crisis. True, some of Barry's taunts against Gorilla Grodd during the leveling mission in Little Bohemia are more Wally than barry...(i just can't see any version of Barry that uses baby talk in a taunt) But largely in costume and personality Flash is more often than not...Barry.

Note: I mean Classic Wally West i.e.:
    [IMG]Flash1 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr