Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Megzilla Developer

I don't think so, but I am sure there'll be opportunities for more corset/tank/whatever + jacket in the future.
    • Like x 5
  2. Red Raptor Active Player

The Armored Detective cape needs some work. When released it clipped through the characters arms and back while moving. Looks like it was tweaked recently on Test so it doesn't clip but was either permanently in a wind tunnel or was allergic to the character's body. Why not the best of both worlds? No clipping and falling as a cloth/leather item should... [IMG]
  3. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Sadly Daybreak Designing Technologies are not being the best, we should just be quiet and thankful that totally got a cape covering the shoulders and neck.
    This is not the first designing problem, as you can see most of the wings, and also the auras not covering the back styles.
    • Like x 1
  4. Red Raptor Active Player

It doesn't cover the shoulders for the most part unless you're standing still. It's still a new style there's really no excuse for not fixing it properly. As a paying subscriber, I should be able expect better than "It's a learning process... We'll do better next time." Probably stuck with one or the other at this point. Either the neck, back and arms clipping through with EACH movement or a cape that behaves like a dog's tail when they go do their business. It's just a shame really...
    • Like x 1
  5. Volle Active Player

somthing we need for this game is a Cape with Fur on top like a kings cape.
    will work so well with the knight styls that we got in game. wuld love see a fur sholder collar aswell now that we got capes that can go over sholders this will be nice for the game. The Winter is Coming after all..

[IMG]

Also request more singel items armor styls like wolf sholders, maby change it to gotham Styl gargoyle heads ?
    [IMG]

And Culd we get this Envy demon Styl added. we got that forest spirit styl and this wuld work like that one.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

wouldn't mind some more single styles, would be interesting if they went back to the drawing board with battle for earth and started doing alternate style variants again to styles we already have like the brainaic helm and avatar infiltrator styles which had two different looking versions. i kind of want to see a spirit of the stag style that has the antlered stag head on both shoulders and much more symmetrical in appearance.
  7. Megzilla Developer

That particular tweak was not intended and is currently being bugged.
    There's a couple of us that want to do a fur lined cloak too! :)
    • Like x 6
  8. IcyStone Well-Known Player

I suggested a fur material once :) just so you know
  9. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Reposting an old post of mine, since the subject has come up here again. I too would like to see a way to furred shoulders, along the lines of the characters below.

• Like x 1
  10. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Omg please make it happen! I need it for my Ice Queen ! Also if they would come in variants like a short version, lenghty etc.
    • Like x 1
  11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I've mentioned them before, would like some socks
    After seeing the drowned pirate.....would like more dresses
    also a corset as a waist style alone
    • Like x 2
  12. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I have posted this before but I would love a doomsday style for my tank toons namely his tusks shoulder spikes claws and hand spikes and skin
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Hey Meg, you looked terrific in that Wonder Woman costume in the last live stream. Speaking of that, I am very unhappy that there has been nothing in game to celebrate Wonder Woman’s anniversary today and posted a separate thread.
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

This is probably another one that I’m asking for too much, but I think this could be fun to play with. What about Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man? WAIT, let me get there. Lol
    Sven can change different parts into different things. So, what about having elements available as hand styles, thereby turning the arms into a tree, or stone, or diamond. Then separating the left and right glove? Or making them like “tree left” and “tree right”?
    Something anyone else would enjoy playing with? Something to help look less...human?
    Or is it too much to ask for such a one-shot thing?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. MiroWord New Player

I would love to see something like Solomon Kane or Van Helsing..[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  16. Megzilla Developer

I have these written down, thanks! :)
    I feel like you can achieve most of this look already... The cloak is prob the only thing that's hard to mimic right now, but the Drowned chest and whatever pants + pilgrim hat could get you pretty close!
    • Like x 2
  17. Awsome Well-Known Player

Please! Kingdom Come Superman's hair!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  18. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I loved the wonder woman costume you wore on the livestream and again have to wonder if we are going to get a rebirth or witchmarked wonder woman style. Personally I would die if we got a witchmarked style as it is exactly what wiccanwonder wiccan would use[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Wholesome Pervo New Player

hello am a F2P in your game, i would like to point out your PvP gear is 2000$ and F2P cant buy them, so please, welcome new players and F2P in your game so the population can grow, and people can have fun in your game.
    please put the gear for Pvp 1500$ and teh same marks they have now.
    let new players F2P enjoy the game aswell.
  20. Eve YouTuber

You should try posting it in the PvP forum, this is the wrong thread for it. : P

And my suggestions for the day:
    Ivy's hair and Catwoman's mask and outfit. It's goth but more everydayish, if you get what I mean meg,
    and her bracelets too:
    [IMG]