Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Megzilla Developer

Alright alright I have it written down. Lantern-related stuff is always really tricky for some reason lol.
    • Like x 2
  2. Megzilla Developer

Weird that we don't have a chest style for that set. I'll note it.
    • Like x 2
  3. Megzilla Developer

I 10000000% want more Catwomen.
    • Like x 2
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

"I have a fever... and the only cure is more catwomen."
    • Like x 5
  5. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Side note - Splinter Cell goggles and boots with spikes from valentine's event are actually meant to be part of the set: http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Cat_Burglar?file=84812_DC_ren_plyrGear_CatBurglar.jpg
    There is a way around it - re-release it with updated textures and call it something like "Batman inspired mask 2018", same could be done for Two-Face-Inspired Mask(tintable version for example)
  6. FireJRStorm New Player

Since development stopped in PS3, any chance of an over the shoulder type cape(Every Batman interpretation we've seen) and a 2 toned cape like you guys did with the Batman Beyond wings
    • Like x 1
  7. Megzilla Developer

StAy TuNeD
    • Like x 3
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Hey Meg,

I have made this request in a few other places but got no answer.

Stalwart Defender has a large emblem slot, it was increased after the BvS Swag Bag was released (then removed). Could we please get the emblem slot enlarged on Daring Vigilante, Angled Flexsuit, Segmented Flexsuit, Thorned Flexsuit, Webbed Flexsuit and Kryptonian Flexsuit too?
  10. X13-KING Well-Known Player

What would be cool. If instead of a blank vizier. They have the character's face as a silhouette on the vizier

[IMG]
  11. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Atleast its the thought that counts. Now we just gotta work around that Blue Lantern power (hint hint) :)
    • Like x 1
  12. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Personally, I'd settle for a White Lantern Corp armor set. All the other Lantern corps have an armor set in-game.
    • Like x 2
  13. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

This!!!
  14. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

Also Scuba Thats the one i use for Man of Steel/Justice League style
  15. Megzilla Developer

No since we won't go back and adjusted previous styles like that. We are exploring how that mesh space was so much larger than everything else and will start applying it to future suit designs. We know that a lot of people really liked the large emblem space so we keep that in mind going forward where appropriate.
    • Like x 3
  16. Apathetic LiLHellion New Player

Not sure if it has already been suggested or not but. What about 1 handed iconic weapon styles like Cat woman's whip wonder woman's rope lanterns ring Etc Etc? Pardon me if this has been addressed or is already in the game a bit noob still.
  17. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I don't understand the flat out refusal to fix older styles, even a week after they come out lol. I know there is other stuff to work on but.... I mean.....come on....lol.
  18. Megzilla Developer

We are way more likely to go back to styles to fix bugs. A lot of people may like released styles as they are so changing them could be upsetting. Not trying to be ornery. It's just how it is. Sorry.
    • Like x 2
  19. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I appreciate the response, I'm not trying to be either. I've just noticed with a lot of suggestions lately it's only "we'll keep that in mind going forward" or something similar.
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Except for the facts that...

1) Going back and adjusting the size of the Emblem Mesh after the fact is exactly what the Devs did with Stalwart Defender, specifically to give players the ability to display larger emblems. All the players have been asking for ever since is for this to be done with a few more styles, which is a perfectly reasonable request!

2) Also, there are styles where the Development Team quite clearly frakked up and should be willing to fix their mistakes! Cases in point: The Classic Duster Chest Style and the Tunic of Greed Chest Style both have the WRONG Emblem placement (and size in the case of the Classic Duster) as determined by the specific needs of the style itself. It is not the fault of the Players that the Devs placed the Emblems wrong on those chest styles. So it is a perfectly reasonable request on the part of the Players that those should be fixed immediately, if not sooner, especially since we've been requesting the fixes for YEARS! If that requires an updated 2018 or 2019 version of the style, with newly updated textures, so be it! MAKE IT SO! ;)

Anyway, as a Player that's been playing this game for about 6 years, and paying the yearly subscription fee for at least the last 3-4, if not longer, and who would like to keep on playing for another 6 years OR MORE, this is all just my 2¢, For Whatever It's Worth. :)
    • Like x 1