Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I think the Superman signature hair would be a great addition during the Superman 80th Anniversary / Action Comics 1000th issue celebrations.
    • Like x 1
  2. M.R. Thomas Level 30

Can you make a face for scarecrow? You can have the hat or the sack but cannot wear both at the same time because they are both "head styles" it would be nice to have something like the Scarecrow sack as a face style.
    • Like x 3
  3. Megzilla Developer

I'm sorry. I actually did not work on those styles.
    • Like x 3
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Exobyte’s the only one where that happens. Speed-metal, *if you look closely* does reduce bra size, but only changes it from “Dolly Parton” to “Elvira, Mistress of the Dark”. Which means from something around EEE to about DD (in US sizes)
    • Like x 1
  5. Volle Active Player

We need this!!

Superman Futures end suit
    [IMG]

Game lack Face styls i recomend adding Dc Sportmaster mask
    [IMG]

also wuld like to see batman the mask of phantasm

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

We already got future Batman and future Circe why not the rest of the mentors?
    Future Wonder Woman with the Asymmetrical styles and lasso
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Future Superman with the tattered cape
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Future Joker
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And Future Luthor
    [IMG]
    Plus these would be good for classic mentor looks aswell
    • Like x 6
  7. Eve YouTuber

Future Circe? I think you mean Future Harley... But cool idea I support that
  8. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

No for amazon fury 2 we got the bewitching battlesuit which was the future circe style and ancient divine sorceress which is the classic mentor circe style
  9. Eve YouTuber

I thought you meant as legends, my bad.
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I got that after the response but thought I must clarify
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That Future WW and Superman look can easily be achieved already. It's not too far apart from their present day (bar the recently updated Superman) appearance.
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I didn't think that you did. I asked you because from what I have seen by reading through the styles section. You do an awesome job with communicating the wants of the players. :)
  13. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I'm not just talking about the size of the chest. Look at the feet, legs, rear end, waist to hips ratio. Those two sets are horrific and not female models at all. The first thing I noticed on both styles was the huge guy feat, then I went up from there. the guy thighs, hips and rear end. The chest was the last thing I noticed. The chest was just the topper on top of everything else that was guy ratio's. The proportions for those two models were male model ratios with somone adding a female head and small lady lumps to male bodies. Now I am stuck with styles that I paid for and cannot use. :(
  14. Armor Neo New Player

well you could do a pach or something for the player costumize the sidekick for example using our collected styles ...now that would be AWSOME
    • Like x 3
  15. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Just add some new skins w/ effects like Brutaal's cracked skin around the eyes with glow, rest of the skin matches that per say. Any form of animated skins would be nice, we just need new hairstyles and skins to accompany all these new outfit ideas ^ ;).
  16. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Agree with this. I have also previous requested Green Lanterns Light Contruct Arm-brace and the Flash's damaged armour.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

And I Know this is a long shot but movie styles would be cool aswell
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

We have Cloak of Hades which is very nice but as it's a back-style it can't be used with wings.
    I'd like something similar as a chest style that can be worn with wings so i can do my Angel in "Off-duty" mode
    [IMG]898273 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 2
  19. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Yes, please yes, this is a must.
    • Like x 2
  20. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Any chance we could get Baseball caps with logos to match the new ]Gotham Academy Letterman and Metropolis University Letterman jackets pls ??
    • Like x 6