Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Gwen Dylan New Player

how about light construct npcs? or at least a sparring target one?
    maybe depending on bases chosen color set changes its color idk?
    it would also be nice to have the star sapphire light construct wall/barrier from love and war
    • Like x 2
  2. Kestral Committed Player

They removed it so they could use it's spot on the item page for Artifacts. Now why that functionality wasn't rolled into a base menu option to look at our full list of collected base items....Yeah still makes no sense to me.
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

A water Bed would be nice maybe something big like the Lavish bed with posts made of Coral or whatever
  4. recoil Committed Player

i'd have to gree with everybody else that more npc base items would be nice. like insects butterflies/beetles and bugs crawling on base items and fluttering, lantern constructs, maybe alfred? i know i'd love to see a full scale cerberus for our bases.
  5. Django Unchained Level 30

Bottled Brainiac.
    • Like x 2
  6. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Reprogrammed stolen Brainiac Overseer as a butler.

Actually how about all in game robots available as base butlers? :)
    • Like x 2
  7. recoil Committed Player

i'd have to find room for that. would be a nice conversation starter.
  8. DonSPa New Player

this isnt so much a base item but bring back a tab to see what base items we have allready,i hate going into raids etc and deciding if i want to collect a base item or mark of victory or something else,i dont want to waste a pick on something i allready have,even at the broker im not sure if i want to sell a base item because not knowing if i have it or not,i have way too many items to remember if i have them or not,its a pain having to go to the base just to see if i have that item or if i need it
  9. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Agree. Maybe even have a collected or not collected indicator. Plus an amount of items already in your base items inventory
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I want a slot machine that can give you a random amount of cash everyday by interacting with it in your base. You can even place it in the next Time Capsule release. :p

We need more base items like this because we only have Isis and the St. Patrick day base items which can both give you random amounts of items but sometimes you get lucky and the item you get can be sold to the broker for a decent amount of cash.
    • Like x 1
  11. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

We need powerset specific base items. So we can have our powers be a theme in our bases. Maybe even new bases with powerset specific themes with henchman with our same powersets. Imagine Fire with Fire Imps as henchman. Lanterns with Lantern corp henchman...and so on.
    • Like x 1
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    These Skulls Divider i guess that's what it would be called. would love too see this as a base item i would use it in a heartbeat
    • Like x 5
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I was just saying that last night
    • Like x 1
  14. Ascended Well-Known Player

It's been a while so I'm just gonna re-mention

Boom Tubes.

Seriously, I need a Boom Tube in my Base that I can drop on top of my teleporter. :)
  15. Surtur Well-Known Player

I'm still waiting on the year around seasonal vendor that I can buy for my base.
    It's getting really old being stuck with seasonal currency again & again & again.
    • Like x 1
  16. Magnus Rex Well-Known Player

#1. Statues for SHAZAM. We got Zeus already from the Amazon War III, but would love to see Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Achilles, and Mercury added. As well as Black Adam's. And maybe even a Rock of Eternity style Throne (I currently use the King Throne item as a substitute)

#2. More doorways, wall dividers, and partitions. Especially ones that fit the dimensions of the hallway connecting the Base entrance from the Mainframe terminal.

#3. Items that can adjust in height and width. I grinded like mad for the Fortress of Solitude replica door to put in my kryptonian character's base, only to be severely disappointed that it is way too tall for a Base and really only fits in a League Hall.
    • Like x 2
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Can we have falling snow as a base item for the upcoming Christmas Seasonal this year?
    • Like x 1
  18. Drew Ludwig New Player

walls that reach the roof so it actually makes it its own room
    • Like x 2
  19. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Agreed. Actual walls not dividers
  20. recoil Committed Player

it would be neat to have an origins crisis part ll. plus it'd really tie in to a lot of stuff that's happened recently like age of justice, riddled with crime, and earth 3 coming wednesday. perfect opportunity to implement all the trophy base items mentioned prior.