Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Ascended Well-Known Player

I'd like a chroma that uses the starfield element. I know there was one that dropped as a reward for...something.....(the Extra Lives charity event maybe?) but I'd like one that us mere mortals (i.e; casual players) can get their hands on.

The Wonder Woman inspired chroma was pretty cool, what're the odds of getting more stuff like that?
  2. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

Could we get more styles inspired by Cheetah please?, I'd love an aura similar to the one below, behind her. Of course, the aura in the game would be around the contour of our characters. And again, thank you so much for adding the cheetah print material into the gamel!!
    [IMG]
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

How about infinite lights chroma. Going Around - Going Forward - Going Back

[IMG]
  4. DcHarleyQ New Player

Could we get a Sanguine style material, where it is 100% color customizable like the Shaded comic. With it having a blood splatter effect/pattern to it. Make the customizable colors kind of matte looking (similar to shaded comic material), NOT metallic or shiny looking. It could be a bloodied Sanguine shaded comic type style. I picture it looking like the blood stains on the clothes of a mortal kombat game after the fighter wins the match.
  5. tokidokij Active Player

Water material that looks like the Water skin.
  6. Ranganok New Player

Have the ability to put chromas on one color type(Primary, Secondary, Tertiary) and be able to combine different chromas.(To a maximum of 3 of course)
    • Like x 1
  7. Ranganok New Player

Also there is no Movement Styles thread so I will put it here. It would also be nice to have Black and Purple colored movement styles for the dark aesthetic.
  8. DcHarleyQ New Player

Could we please get a black plasmic and a true red plasmic aura in a booster bundle?
  9. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I love the Diamond Chroma a lot. So much so that not only do I wish for the Dev's to bring back the original Diamond material, but also give us a Diamond Neon Chroma set too.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Vedvaengr New Player

Recolors of the Powerset skins, materials, chroma materials and auras would be cool.

To start, probably.. Purple Sparking, Crimson Wicked, Blue Scorching, Green Mechanized, (Autumn) Orange Wild, (Rust) Red Terrestrial, Cyan Glorious, Teal Mystical, Yellow Watchful, Green Atomic, White Arctic, Violet Glowing, Orange Sinister, Magenta Enigmatic.. Blue Rage?

For that matter, would be cool if we could get a way to recolor our powers' ability visual effects
    • Like x 1
  11. Bowieite Active Player

Something that does not a metallic look to anything it is applied to. There are a plethora of us that generally dress our characters in " street" clothes.
  12. Deathmournex New Player

green fire aura and a green fire form as an iconic power?
  13. Vedvaengr New Player

the Speed Force Lightning effects (back, accessory, ring) but in the form of a cover-all aura would be cool.
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You'll be wanting the Green Mystic Aura, then:

You can use the Glowing Skin, colored green, and pair that with this Aura, and the Green Smoke Movement Style, and then you'll have a satisfactory recreation of Fire.
  15. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

I'm disappointed with skins in general, as they're all symmetrical. It's especially irritating to see that in the "Legends-In-Ink" full body tattoo skin; as if anybody'd actually pay for mirrored King Sharks on their thighs.
    I hope that the new people brought in to the art department will do a more realistic job, rather than lazily copy/mirror/paste half of the new skins they'll be offering; especially if we're going to be expected to pay real money for any of them.
  16. Stag Active Player

Devs please make a black Nimbus Aura and Black Plasmic Aura for a booster bundle please, I promise you will make a lot of money.
  17. arkhamowl Level 30

Fabric material:
    [IMG]
  18. MarchogGlas New Player

This should be a chroma material.
    • Like x 1
  19. DcHarleyQ New Player

A Phoenix Chroma pack, but have the other 2 color palettes color customizable.
  20. KINGTJTRENCHES New Player

Lord Of Chaos Red Fire Aura And Could Be Use For Hands, Feet And Head