Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Joybird Committed Player

Would you please also fix the two-toned capes, so that chromas work on them? With the exception of Impassioned Chroma 1, all of my chromas will show the same texture on both sides of the capes.
  2. creatine1 Committed Player

japanese kanji
    • Like x 2
  3. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

Yeah something like Metallic Paint, Leather Paint or Scale Paint... Yeah I know, these names are awful but it was easy to give some hints at what some of the players would like to see in game.
  4. SonofJorEl New Player

The best aura would be to fix pvp
  5. TabulaRasa Level 30

a warped distortion aura for Mental
  6. Captain C Active Player

If they could add a different coloured kryptonite blue, orange, red, pink, etc- features where, it gives you a temporary other power/boost like superspeed/strength/flight for 2 minutes or so, but the only catch would be the more someone uses them, the more debuffs and defects show up if you use it for too long similar to the consequences of what kryptonite causes to humans in DCUO. In terms of ones that give cancer, could be treated at station with cash, or a base medical containment station. So it would be a cooldown feature, and gives people a trial of different powers without resetting all their abilities and points
  7. AmbrosiaStar Level 30

I like that we can have our robot look like our powers. It would also be neat to be able to have them colored like our characters are colored. This would also include any emblem, material and aura that our characters have applied.
  8. Gravedigger Active Player

Sanguine Dipped material, a filter like shaded/wet paint, but w red “sanguine” dripping down your character
  9. AmbrosiaStar Level 30

I don't know where to put this in the forum.

I think that having henchman that have the same powers and are made of the same design as well would be neat.
  10. Avelox Active Player

The new power inspired skins could be so much better if you work them a little more subtlety. By that I mean dont cover the entire body in a very bright effect. Instead take a template like barbarian skin and replace the skin markings with those powered effects. It would pop in a much more pleasing way if you have those very bright material effects in areas of the body rather than the whole thing. Sort of like how chromas generally look better than a solid mat. We like detailing in our characters.

I don't see a skin section, so I put this recommendation under Auras and Mats.
    • Like x 2
  11. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

Similar materials to the Burnished Bronze we already have. It's by far my favorite material to date that you guys created. Love the unique texture on the channels where you can change the color on. Most importantly, the Burnished Bronze has a really nice sheen and polish to it. Would love to see more variants with other metal types.

Consider giving the chroma treatment to base materials we already have. Ikon, Anion, Phoenix, etc. Great materials on their own, but as chroma's they would be even greater. Plus I'd imagine it would be easier to implement since the idea and models are already in game.
  12. Wolfkueen New Player

Bring back the Plasmic, Smoke and Nimbus auras please. Switch and Xbox users are lacking anything cool lol.
  13. Blackjack PV21 New Player

would like to see shaded comic come back, as well as the classic batman emblem since I missed out
    • Like x 2
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

i did not miss out on either.... but still I support this. ;)
    • Like x 2
  15. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I wish more auras were colorable like the fireworks one, like if there was one of the gadgets auras like the Oracle and Calculator ones or mechanized that I could make to match my characters' color schemes that would be awesome!
  16. Royy New Player

Nahh they need to add something good thats new, them bringing back og stuff just messes it up more and more and annoys people who got told theyd never return in a booster bundle.
  17. Royy New Player

Fix movement styles for super speed please.
  18. Vonsharpington Level 30

-Metal Neon Cosmic Material
    -Black Neon Cosmic Material
    -White Neon Cosmic Material
    (all other colors would be cool too)

Wallet on standby...XD
  19. shadowkingh60 New Player

I'd like a hard light material
  20. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

This x1000 on repeat. Bring these back, especially the emblem. Where there is a will there is a way.