Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Annamaniac Level 30

Fire Aura would be nice. But have the Flame of the Arua Burn Blue around the feet and hands then Orange as it goes up to the head. Make sure the Flame of the Fire Aura actually goes over the top of the head though. I've noticed that some auras as of lately do not go over the top of the head but just sort of die at the head before hitting the very top of the hair on te head.

I suggest the blue because the flames of fire actually burns blue the orange. You guys took away our blue burning effect with burning determination at revem, SO lets do a solid Justice by Fire when you bring out a Fire Aura. I know what I'm asking is possible to do. So go get 'em Nerds of Prey you creative director genius.
  2. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Still believe we need this one. The bats look great on the Speed Metal back piece(s) but still think they would make a better aura.
  3. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

New material: go look at the phasing anti-matter civilians in the anniversary event. the pink people you revert. could have tied into the seasonal. Or, change up the colors and tie it into a future episode. Green and gold, Purple and white (and or black), red and blue (supes), etc.
    • Like x 1
  4. DamianWayneJasonTodd Level 30

Speed force aura/speed force material

I also like the swirling bats aura
  5. Volle Active Player

We need a Pixel Aura like the one Murder Machine has and a Posetive Speed force material + Aura with yellow lightning

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. Ascended Well-Known Player

Definitely want that bat aura. Been asking for that one for a minute. Happy with the speed metal back though. For now. :)

So, how about a "pillar of light" aura? Just a beam of bright light shining down on you.
  7. CelesLetsPlay New Player

idk where to say this but i think skip level 30 should be free if you already have a level 30 but only if you're premium. just my opinion an alot of people agree with me.
  8. CelesLetsPlay New Player

btw grey smoke material, black smoke material, maybe a red flame material.
  9. Volle Active Player

green lanterns light construct material players choise coloor.[IMG]

Pixel aura and Flash lightning material
  10. Vampo New Player

I wish if you can put Booster Bundle again,so some of us immortals can get some cool auras in game and not other players rip us off for 100M+ for some not that expencive aura...Thanks in front
    • Like x 1
  11. DR FLEET New Player

Can we get a Green/yellow lantern material? Dependent on what side you’re on?
  12. Miss Adora Loyal Player

there are some I would like to see but at the this point none. If it involves opening 1000 time capsules to get 16 pieces of collection for an aura, I don't want it, nor need it.!
  13. AshesXScream New Player

I like the idea people here have to have elemental auras resembling the current power sets. Ex a flame aura resembling that of the flash museum poster. or Ex rotating floating rock debris, or Ex swirling hurricane like water.

Though I do wish the drops for Time Capsule's weren't based on 'pure luck'. I believe it would be better for both players & business if there was a more organized system in place. Just an idea i'm throwing out (don't hate), but say there was a punch card reward made for TC's. For example, after every $20 worth of Time Capsules a rare type of TC is made available. This rare TC for the same, or different kind of key, has a guaranteed ultra rare collection drop. Something like that, truly would improve the confidence in players like myself, in putting money into time capsules again.
  14. Moonz New Player

1. Static tv snow material with an occasional flicker.
    2. Rappid running blood material. Clinging blood. Not dripping.
    3. Solid cartoon looking colors for material.
    4. Glowing green kryptonight material.
    5. Hamster ball aura.

The running blood has to be dark and gruesome to be great. You can call it whatever you want. The Phoenix material looks like running liquid fire. A shiny but dark blood red version of that might work.
    • Like x 1
  15. OhSicks Well-Known Player

I'd like to see materials applied in the slots instead of to the entire piece. We have a lot of awesome materials, but some of them don't look the greatest on an entire piece.
    • Like x 2
  16. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Yeah, that was my complaint. And putting into slots is what they intended. It’s not doable without completely remaking every single style in the game for valid reasons.
    • Like x 1
  17. OhSicks Well-Known Player

Did they say if it would be possible on new pieces as they are released? Or would it require a complete overhaul no matter how they were to attempt it?
  18. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Megzilla didn’t say. It’s possible that just reworking the models will make it work (which they don’t have time to do). It’s also possible that it would require major recoding of the rendering engine.
  19. OhSicks Well-Known Player

Yeah, I can understand that. It's an effect and a color/s change on most
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club