Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

(cont)

Aura
    Celestial: based on "divine light"
    Sorcery: the red misted aura that fury puts on you in dps role
  2. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

An aura that actually does something based on the users powers. too many materials now, a way to convert them is needed.
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

Please when doing future materials do not make them color locked. Really hoping the next material isnt color locked. Im really looking forward to the next one based off what i saw ;)
  4. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

Blue Lightning!!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Napoleon Well-Known Player

Should have all power oriented auras in the marketplace, kind of like with the power oriented styles for weapons that are currently there. I'm sure they will stick that idea in a future time capsule with ridiculously rare drop rates.
  6. Ascended Well-Known Player

I thought they were colored locked because of technological limitations?

Im not big on materials, myself. If I could limit the material to a single color slot on my gear, I'd be all over them. But the "all of nothing" thing doesn't do it for me. /shrug.
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Well the cosmic was color locked at 1st then changed. Yea the reason has been tech limitations. 2 out of the 4 materials are not color locked tho. Im simply stating my opinion that i prefer ones that are not color locked and im hoping in the future we dont see any more like that. But im guessing we will see more color locked ones.
  8. Ascended Well-Known Player

Oh yeah, I forgot a couple of them aren't colored locked. I stand corrected.

Oh, the fact that there isn't a Kirby-dots material yet is criminal. Even if I won't use it, it should be there.
    • Like x 1
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Great idea. I like it.
  10. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

I had several people in the game, after reading my post. Asking me how to make a aura out of a power, when the power doesn't have a aura.
    SIMPLE! Use the visual effects in the powers animation ;)

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 6
  11. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

(con't)

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  12. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

We can Use a fireworks aura
  13. Captain Wonder Active Player

Doesn't matter if we can't get them in a drop
  14. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

How about a long trail of toilet paper stuck to your shoe...

How about, randomly, every 5 to 12 seconds, out of now where, from every direction, up to a dozen pies get hurled at and covers your toon... also a very generic laugh track is heard as well.
  15. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

translucent for ghost or Tech based "A.I." characters
  16. HubrisOfChaos New Player

I dont know if it was already said as i havent looked through everything... But since we have the negative speed force material, why not the actual speed force material? Would certainly satisfy all the flash iconics out there.. Phoenix material does a great job for the fire power and atomic. Ice power doesnt need a material so much as it needs a good aura like that of killer colds aura. Hard Light all it needs is the chest piece where is shows the emblem raised off the chest, mental as i saw some post ideas about it would only be phoenix material only purple, and quantum needs a quantum aura... Not many materials needed as much as decent auras... And make them more readily available like make them briefing drops or something like that...
  17. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

would love to see the mats come soon to marketplace like the aura pack 1 & 2
  18. Shelly Active Player

I agree sorcery red aura would be nice
  19. recoil Committed Player

a few ideas: an aura where you have clouds hovering over your shoulders snowing and leaving snow on parts of the armor for winter event, i've seen some suggestions for a bat aura from batman or a demonic fire aura from trigon, a nature aura based on poison ivy's effect in the greenhouse, i kinda like the eternal flame and quark gluon auras posted above, maybe an aura based on the spectral skulls from mental powers that'd be awesome to see a trio of skulls spinning about.
  20. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

This still image is a perfect example of the "Light Material" I requested multiple times.

Take a look friend. (^_^)
    [IMG]

John Stewart, is in the foreground wearing a Slim Green Aura.
    The NPCs behind him are wearing NO Auras...BUT if you look closely at them, they have a form-fitting glow around their bodies. The glow also gives them a soft colorful SHEEN across their bodies. That is the "Light Material" I'm talking about.

Now let's take a look at the "Light Material" paired with an Aura.

Hal Jordan, wearing a Slim Green Aura WITH the "Light Material" colored GREEN.
    [IMG]

Atrocitus, wearing a regular Red Aura WITH the "Light Material" colored RED.
    [IMG]
    Remember the "Soft colorful sheen" I mentioned before? You can see it very well on Atrocitus. It's the RED SHEEN on his entire body. This isn't an affect of the Red Aura he's wearing, it's an effect of the form-fitting glow around his body...the "Light Material". ;) We don't have that...yet. >_> (Wishful thinking)

Carol Ferris, wearing a Slim Violet/Purple Aura WITH the "Light Material" colored Violet/Purple.
    [IMG]

I hope this helps you and everyone else understand exactly what the "Light Material" is.

Really hoping we can get this! (^_^)

...as well as the Lantern Power Ring glows on our hands. I've wanted my Star Sapphire to have a Violet Ring style for a while now. Please make it happen!
    • Like x 1