Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I like it. Honestly I would love to see a material version of each of the weapon styles that represent the different powersets. I.e temporal weapon style for quantum.
    • Like x 5
  2. BustaPrimes Level 30

An aura with thick jagged black lines and in the center orange comic book style texture so it looks like you're standing in a comic book KABAM!-type aura...if that makes sense. The picture in my head looks cool too bad I'm on a phone or I'd post a pic of what I mean.

Basically a comic book style aura..
    • Like x 1
  3. majosea Dedicated Player

thats a great idea
    • Like x 1
  4. Dene Devoted Player

Love the spotlight one

• Like x 1
  5. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I'm sure this has been mentioned but how about some marketplace, color changeable materials that are just basic to make some styles flow together better. For example metallic, matte, leather even, stuff like that. And please, please try to give us the option to apply a material to the individual color channels rather than just the entire piece.
  6. MastaMind Dedicated Player

I know one that would be very easy to implement and it is already in the game. So the devs would have a very easy time with this, it would add to the variety of materials in the game, it looked great, and as with any material it would be sought after just as much. The key factor to consider is the fact that it requires little work for the devs. I took a screen-shot of it for this post, but I rushed off to work and forgot to send it to myself.

In God of Monsters Elite when entering the arena fight there was a "stone" look that went over my character (Not actually being stoned, but it just came on here and there throughout the fight). It looked amazing. I typically play with the camera zoomed in to the max levels, but in certain fights like this one I am usually zoomed all the way out, and I never really noticed it before. An up close view on this blew my mind. It was amazing. I will return with pictures later. Maybe someone already mentioned it previously, but man this would be an awesome one for sure.
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

I would like to see a sort of toxic chemo type material. Or a phantom zone or energy armor material like i mentioned before. Also a white lantern mist aura would be great. I know we have the white nimbus but we have all the auras for all the lanterns except for white. And i think its about time we see some white lantern stuff get added into the game.
    • Like x 1
  8. MastaMind Dedicated Player

This is what I was talking about.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Aerith Rose Committed Player

It is time to re-release some old auras starting with original plasmic.
  10. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Going forward please try to NOT color lock materials. Freedom to change is great even if some feel certain color schemes do not look good.
    • Like x 2
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Auras listed as exclusive to a specific Booster Bundle will never be released again. This has been confirmed numerous times. These include: Original Plasmic, Original Nimbus, Original Smoke, Original Radiant, Original Glimmering, Original Solar and any other originals I may have missed. Could we get coloured variants? Yes. Will we ever get the originals? No.
  12. Aerith Rose Committed Player

As I said, I believe it is time to re-release them. There are plenty of newer players that never had a chance to get one. I do not see the need to make something in the game a one time release only. It has been a few years which is long enough
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

They can make new "original" auras. Past exclusive auras will never be rereleased, sorry.
    • Like x 3
  14. Lexs New Player

Please just stop with the back auras. They are cool in some styles but seriously make them a back style. They aren't auras any more than the RITe helm is. Lets get back to being disappointed in full body auras.
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I've stated for a long time...FOOTPRINTS! One for each power.

A special one could be a dotted line so we can pretend to be Billy.

[IMG]

Sidenote: A sticky post in Gotham City forums labeled: "Stuff We Won't Release Again"
    That way if someone asks we can just refer them to that post.
  16. Taranok New Player

Could we get some inlays, that can be added to some parts of the clothes instead of relighting the entire texture
  17. Cacca Well-Known Player

Brown Auras
  18. Taerie Active Player

I could finally make a "Pig-Pen" toon lol
    • Like x 1
  19. appocolyps Committed Player

OG Plasmic Material
  20. wavvy trappn Active Player

Give us a material that combines pheonix wit the electric of negative speed force material n let us change the color give us a black plasmic aura
    • Like x 1