Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I just got Void Material and while it's cool and all I wish it wasn't all or nothing.
    I mean, I can either have all of my character's added styles be Void or have nothing be void.
    I think there should be a plain material option in case you only have the one material available. that way you can say I want this this and this piece be Void and this and this piece be plain so that until I get around to getting Phoenix or Neg Speed Force, i can kepp my character's hair, belt, boots etc... normal until I'm ready to change them over.
    let me be clear, I'm not taliking about having different materials on the same piece of clothing Trime Classic Gloves be Void while glove edges be Phoenix for instance...although that would be really cool!)
    I mean, Head, Chest, hands, Legs be Void....
    Hair, Feet, belt, be plain,
    in SPEED AVATAR's case i choose glowing skin anyway!)
    • Like x 1
  2. FiressDraygen Well-Known Player

Dark Radiant Aura. I showed a random video of what it could potentially look. (There's a cool Black effect on one of the platforms in the sky in Gotham. Where all the floating rocks are)

That should be the link of what i am talking about.
  3. FiressDraygen Well-Known Player

This has already been discussed and they are aware. Maybe in a future update. Hopefully one day. *hint*
  4. Azreal Level 30

I know someone said like a ghost material and we have the ghost aura. But it's kinda lame compared to other auras so why not give it an upgrade. Like make a spectral aura and make the ghosts twist around us and flow into us not just flow up. Or like an omni aura. One that could be to explain how we are all power lol. And there could be different forms of the omni aura. Or I'm actually not one for the materials because people want to put it all over there entire body and it looks stupid but maybe an omni material
    • Like x 1
  5. Azreal Level 30

Or maybe how that you all have been doing like the killer frost aura only on the back and arms do a rainbow one like that or do an angel or fairy type wing aura that would be cool but make the wing auras be the first to where we can alter the colors of them. If that's possible. And I know this is off subject but I would like to see if possible where we can change the color of our powers. Or the powers should adapt to our color pallet. Like if my toon is purple. My fire power would be cool if it was purple
  6. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Why would auras need a stat benefit? They're cosmetic items, you use them for looks lol..

If you don't like how the style of the aura looks, there's no need for you to buy or grind it. Some give fears, that's about all you're gonna get though.
    • Like x 1
  7. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

It would be nice if the killer frost aura was a back piece instead
    • Like x 2
  8. Azreal Level 30

I think what he means is not stats but give a skill point for grinding it or buying it but some of the auras are already doing that like the mist auras they are a feat
  9. Johnnie5oh Level 30

WHO CARES ABOUT AN AURA? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX THE GAME? Were tired of you OPing some powers while others suffer. They can have 100+ skill points less, no mods, and low cr, yet out dps us by millions...A BIG WTF TO ALL YOU DEVS. Also why the hell do you keep NERFING US? Yes i said NERFING and not clamping, because its called freedom of speech and if you dont like the words tough...do something then. Its about all your good for is banning people after you've taken their money for years. The players in this game spend hundreds some of us thousands to play your game, we spend abnormal amounts of time, and concentrate every effort on becoming one of the strongest in the game. And how does DCUO reward us.....NERF us every chance they get. You clamp events, you clamp seasonals, you create traps designed to hold people back if they are able to move too quickly. Along with too many other things you do to us the REAL HEROS of the game. Let me tell you something.....do you know how many other players I've helped just by being a high level? There is no counting, and I am sure that goes for a lot of poeple on your game. So we get nerfed, slowed down, and penalized by not getting loot drops for being too high. WHAT KIND OF PH UCKED UP REWARD SYSTEM IS THAT? I keep playing hoping you will fix the many glitches and issues with your game, I keep playing hoping one day the real heros of this game will get to shine, one day that hope is going to run out, along with your bank accounts.
    • Like x 2
  10. YoungBlood New Player

wew ill drink to that
  11. BurntMind Active Player

id like a weed aura, especially since we're in the spring season. see those auras....like the snowflake/cherry blossom auras, just have the weed leaves flowing down. thatll be nice.

a material hmm. remove that color locked nonsense on the negative speed force mat, its dull... lightning on it needs to be adjusted a bit too.Many including myself are not satisfied with NSF material.ANYWAY a nice new mat would be a glowing material (like energy armor with that nice misty glow inside)
    • Like x 1
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

I would like to see auras and materials in the marketplace instead of the time capsules, thank you very much.
    • Like x 2
  13. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

I wish you could assign the materials we have now to certain slots instead of it making the whole piece the material!
  14. Aquilon Frost Level 30

Now that we have the slots, why not the 1, 2, 3 options on the piece? Like Void/Phoenix/Normal material on one piece.
  15. X ATmosFeaR New Player

Yup. Something along those lines.
    • Like x 1
  16. Nostradamus New Player

Need Electric Aura for us SpeedForce Lovers.
    • Like x 1
  17. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Prime Brainiac Exobyte Aura (like the Firefly one, but Purple instead of Green)

Strobe Mode (switch on Strobe, pick an aura, aura flicks on & off)
    On-The-Fritz Mode (switch on Fritz mode, pick an aura, aura flickers randomly like the connection is bad)
    Patriotic Mode (switch on this mode & select 3 auras, aura cycles through each)
    Negative Mode (switch this on, all colors are reversed; White becomes Black, Green becomes Purple, ect.) Note: any active aura is switched off.
    Phantom Zone Mode (switch this on, character becomes translucent but not invisible) Note: any active aura is switched off.

Starheart Aura (Green Flames)
    Flames of Fear (Yellow)
    Flames of Avarice (Orange)
    Flames of Rage (Red)
    Flames of Hope (Blue)
    Flames of Compassion (Indigo)
    Flames of Love (Violet)
    Flames of Corruption (Black)
    Flames of Life (White)
  18. Emoney Dedicated Player

Ummm, you can do excactly what you are asking on live right now. I believe you only seen the tab for everything displayed as material.....you can go into each piece, exactly like changing colors, and see the option to toggle each piece separately.
  19. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

Don't know if there's one. I'm new to do this game, But a Smoky Vapor one for Steampunk Style would be nice.
  20. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

Aura

Tanks
    Atomic: based on "quark-gluon aura"
    Fire: based on "engulf"
    Ice: based on "bitter winds"
    Rage: based on "severe punishment"
    Earth:based on "debris field"

Healer
    Electric: based on "Bio-Capacitor"
    Sorcery: based on "circle of protection" the white sparkles floating around you
    Celestial: based on "cursed idol"
    Nature:
    Water: based on "slime" um message me for image detail lol

Troll
    Quantum: based on the after effects of "distortion wave" the blue bubbles
    Gadgets: based on "cryo foam"
    Mental: based on "grandeur"
    Munitions:
    Hard Light: based on "triage"

Material
    based on gadgets "stealth" and mental "invisibility" the skin would make your style lower transparency almost see through.
    based on "mist aura/gleaming weapon style" and you can change the color of it based on your color palette
    based on "kryptonian chest from sm" lines in it like "tron" and you can change the color of it based on your color palette