Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. creatine1 Committed Player

apache gun revoler
    [IMG]
  2. creatine1 Committed Player

3. creatine1 Committed Player

mayan weapon
    [IMG]
  4. creatine1 Committed Player

5. creatine1 Committed Player

broken bottle
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. creatine1 Committed Player

santa clause ally
  7. Limey Committed Player

Is that a weapon style?

A square piece of cardboard as a shield is a weapon style. One that I would love to see. Do you mean Santa Claus planking as a 2-handed weapon, where you grab him by the ankles and swing him around? I could get on board with that.
    • Like x 1
  8. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Now that we have Quantum powers, to which most link to time, Gear shields are similar to clock pieces. Why not grant us either dual or single handed clock arm-designed swords?
  9. sebfm Well-Known Player

Would love the batman weapon style to work in martial art and to replace the right click/distant attack projectiles with batarangs.
    • Like x 1
  10. aliop1470 New Player

Martial Arts-Chains on hand-wound.
  11. Maclynns67 New Player

This isn't so much of a weapon style, it's more of a power option but I didn't see this in thread. I would like the option to change the color of my powers. Why does sorcery have to be stuck with red and purple? Why electricity have to be yellow? Let us change them. Put it under the skin and make up color block
    • Like x 1
  12. SparkOfTheFlash New Player

I want a new Iconic Weapon Style for the Flash something that looks fast and flashy it would help Martial Arts projectile attack? I would enjoy it please.
  13. RipTide Level 30

I’d like to see Deadshot’s rifle & wrist mounted guns for dual pistols, add Batman’s batarangs for martial arts, Blue Beetles cannon for hand blasters, Nightwing’s escrima sticks, robin’s staff, Peacemaker’s rifle & pistols, Bloodsport’s rifle & pistol
  14. The Valor Well-Known Player

Vigilante or Jonah hex revolvers.
  15. creatine1 Committed Player

nunchaku not just style but weapon type.
  16. creatine1 Committed Player

17. creatine1 Committed Player

18. creatine1 Committed Player

samurai kanabo
    [IMG]
  19. creatine1 Committed Player

20. creatine1 Committed Player