Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's this:
    http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Wrench_Hammer
    Not exactly the same but close.
  2. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

4. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Ah, closer now. Thanks for the try. As I originally mentioned though, my wish for a one-handed equipment/weapon was something to directly match the possibility of a match to 1950/Bombshell/Dieselpunk style. Something that looks like you removed it from a tool box, not designed it.
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    this as the nature themed weapons.
    [IMG]

now that i think about it all of the power themed weapon packs need some updating and improvement given all the material we have for them.
    • Like x 2
  7. DamianWayneJasonTodd Level 30

Please find a way to get a simple staff if you didn’t start as staff.
  8. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

make a character with staff then use style unlock for 1 replay badge
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i kind of wouldn't mind seeing astral versions of past weapon styles like say astral themed yellow energy foci in an astral pack on the market place.
  10. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Sry I'm lazy, not sifting 40 pages.

How about silent pistols and bows?

Would like skimming if it wasn't so dang loud. Some of the powers have noises that are just annoying to hear for an hour.

And the repeated noise from NPC's (like that doomed metropolis raid where it's the same few seconds looped, like torture). I do play on mute or very low volume most of the time. Just like all other MMO's, so not misophonia friendly.
  11. Chikan New Player

Small shield and katar as Martial Art and/or Brawling weapon.
  12. Chikan New Player

Any kind of asymmetrical/mismatched pairs, like a knife and axe or hammer and stake or mace and sickle.
  13. Chikan New Player

Glowing Lantern Ring hand style.
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Available and applied automatically when you're playing as a Lantern! ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

The first thing that came to mind when reading this, was Stjepan Šejić's character Samuel Lewis, "The Digger", from his Death Vigil comics. The character uses a combination of a short neck shovel and a dual-headed sickle.

[IMG]
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Pool themes for weapons for the next Summer Event

Shield: Classic Life-Preserver ring
    Staff: double-bladed Canoe Paddle
    we already have water-soaker guns for the Dual Pistol & Rifle weapons from the Turf set
    One-Handed: Lifeguard Rescue Tube (long red pontoon with the word "GUARD" stenciled on it)
    Two-Handed; Pool Noodle

If anyone can think of anything for Handblast, Brawling, MA & Dual Weild, please contribute. I have searched Life Guard Rescue Equipment sites & can't find anything that would fit into those slots.
  18. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

What about a gaffer's hook? They can be used as a both single or two as dual weapons. My apologies though, I can't seem to find a well enough image of one. They are a pole, about 20" in length, with a hook attached to its end, used by seamen and some fishermen to catch fish.
    • Like x 1
  19. DamianWayneJasonTodd Level 30

I don’t have a picture. It is from teen titans dlc. Damian wayne’s one handed sword is BEAST
  20. Munroe New Player

Don't forget to add this as a 2-handed weapon! It makes no sense for it to be available ONLY as Dual Wield!
    [IMG]